• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
Well shit. I was right wasn't I? Fuck you everyone who didn't believe my Corn/*Splinter suspicions.

I CALLED IT.

Meh, it wasn't my fault at least.

SalvaPot

Well shit. I was right wasn't I? Fuck you everyone who didn't believe my Corn/*Splinter suspicions.

I CALLED IT.

Meh, it wasn't my fault at least.

I think we might have 1 mafia and 4 towns left, judging by the reactions.

Oh man I can´t handle the pressure.

SalvaPot

meme.jpg

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 5 HAS ENDED.

Blargonaut let out a howl as the Electorate pounced upon him. Armed with swords fashioned into the shape of exclamation points, they struck him down, stabbing repeatedly into his fleshy, Floridian body.
"*gurgle* you...you...bastards. I told you my novel wasn't even comple-hrrrrrrrk!"
Blarg's eyes closed for the last time.
CornBurrito danced upon his belly, as *Splinter went to the nearest mountaintop, proclaiming, "WE ARE FREE! THE GOP IS DEAD! AMERICAN IS GREAT AGAIN!"
America's inhabitants heard the call, and a loud cheer erupted from every corner of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, and all the other territories no one has the time to remember.

With the count now being 2 GOP vs 2 Electorate...

The Electorate and bananaspaceprincess have won the game!

GOP:
Blargonaut said:
You are Jeb! Bush, Loser

You are aligned with the GOP.

You’ve got no chance power, but you can still vote!

You win when all of the Electorate has been eliminated.

The public game thread is here.

SalvaPot said:
You are Rand Paul, Libertarian.

You may NEVER hammer the vote. That’s best left up to the states. However, as an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment, you are able to fire your weapon twice per game. However, you practice poor trigger discipline and like to leave your weapon lying around the house, so you may provide a list of three players to the moderator, and RNG will determine which one gets shot. PM me with the command OOPS: <player1>, <player2>, <player3> during the night.

Fireblend said:
You are Carly Fiorina, CEO.

By using the skills you picked up during your totally-not-disastrous time as the CEO of HP, you can downsize a player during the night three times, making it so that they are only allowed to vote ONCE (and cannot change) and must post using image macros. PM the command DOWNSIZE: <player> during the night to use this action.

The Electorate:
*Splinter said:
You are a Climatologist.

You are aligned with the Electorate.

It’s hot as hell outside. No form of protection can keep you down, as they’ve all melted. Twice per game, you may modify the Electorate’s kill command by PMing me the command STRONG: <player> to bypass any sort of protection.

Your teammates are: CornBurrito and Hyperactivity.

You win when the Electorate outnumbers or equals the GOP numbers.

The Electorate thread is here.

The GOP consists of a “cosplay-themed” character set. So to help the Electorate out, here are a couple roles that do not exist on their side you can lie about in order to blend in.

Marco Rubio, the Thirsty One - You can control the vote of another player, making them vote for the player you choose.
Scott Walker, the Blowhard - You can deny funding to a player, effectively roleblocking them.

CornBurrito said:
You are a Teacher.

You are aligned with the Electorate.

By poisoning their minds with logic and facts, you can cause a player's head to explode one day after poisoning them. You may use this twice per game. You may not issue the kill order at the same time unless you are the only Electorate player remaining. PM me the command POISON: <player> to use this action during the night.

Your teammates are: Hyperactivity and *Splinter.

You win when the Electorate outnumbers or equals the GOP numbers.

The Electorate thread is here.

The GOP consists of a “cosplay-themed” character set. So to help the Electorate out, here are a couple roles that do not exist on their side you can lie about in order to blend in.

Marco Rubio, the Thirsty One - You can control the vote of another player, making them vote for the player you choose.
Scott Walker, the Blowhard - You can deny funding to a player, effectively roleblocking them.

I'll post some thoughts in a bit.

Sorian

Banned
SALVA WHY DID YOU FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR ROLE AFTER NIGHT 1 ENDED?!?!?!?!

WHAT

THE

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nin1000

Banned
DisappointedObama.jpg

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is operating under the assumption that Prime Minister SalvaPot does not support the creation of a better World, despite Blarg's efforts to recast himself as a town member.
"We take him at his word when he said that a vote wouldn't happen during his prime, and so that's why we've got to laugh at him to make sure that something like this does not happen again," the president said in an interview with The Huffington Post on Thursday.

Guys, I just sent the message to splinter because I wanted to know how the other player received it

You overthought that

And Salva, wtf you could've counterclaimed corn for TWO DAYS BEFORE TODAY

SalvaPot

Woah lol. Salva was lying about his role. Shiiiiiittttt.

Lol. Splinter was right, Town lies more than scum in this game sometimes.

I lied about my role all fucking game, It was such a dumb claim too.

The lynch was a 2/3 chance too, I would have lynched blarg next day too if I had gone with my second suspect, corn.

you-got-me-there-gif.gif

nin1000

Banned
GG Bananaspiceprincess first game and also her first win.
She did influence the last remaining players with her "reads" aswell :)

roytheone

Remember when I crushed el topo with a metal gear? That was pretty cool.

Oh yeah, congrats to electorate for the first scum victory that wasn't because of a neutral!

El Topo

Thanks for the flowers, Hyper.

You guys were great. All of you. Maybe not always reasonable, but always a lot of fun. One hell of a ride.

Sorian

Banned
I mean, it all sounds logical when you know the answer, but at the moment Ouro had proven he was fucking crazy.

Ok, why did you not use your power last night during the last night phase where you had a reasonable chance to?

Why did you give a different role name than your actual name?

My questions for you can go on and on :mad:

*Splinter

Ok, why did you not use your power last night during the last night phase where you had a reasonable chance to?

Why did you give a different role name than your actual name?

My questions for you can go on and on :mad:
oh wow I wondered if this had happened

AAAAAHAHAHAHA

Ok enough gloating, thanks everyone that was a great game (because I won (hard)). Special thanks Ouro for hosting

Fireblend

Banned
Ah well. At least this was the first game in which I made it past day 2 and all the way to the end of the game.

It was horrible. Please lynch/nk me on day 1 next time.

I'm gonna say that Blarg got reallll fucking scary real quick. From posting random thoughts and weird ass shit to suddenly in depth analysis. I was scared as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom