• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 |OT| Slovenia: "On My Way - to the lowest score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisch

Good luck Imri 🤘
tumblr_opv5jnb0Q61qcpop2o3_540.gif

Less than six hours guys!
tumblr_o5vy09KxvT1u6n38po1_250.gif

Let's be real here, the only contestants for dead last are Spain, Cyprus and Australia.

Well with UK and Spain hopefully we (Germany) don't come last again lol even though I think our own song is really boring.

Germany won't come last, and UK won't be behind Germany either. I wouldn't be surprised if Germany got bottom 5 though.

Apzu

Let's be real here, the only contestants for dead last are Spain, Cyprus and Australia.

Germany won't come last, and UK won't be behind Germany either. I wouldn't be surprised if Germany got bottom 5 though.
I think you meant Austria :p

Good luck Imri 🤘
tumblr_opv5jnb0Q61qcpop2o3_540.gif
I don't think he'll get much far, but he should consider going bare chested to the finals if he wants to get a few more votes.

So which is the favourite to win this year? This year has been tough as all songs are pure shit

Cant believe how much better Melodifestivalen is

Tugatrix

I hope our little gollum bring the victory home, do it Salvador the destiny is calling:

572679.jpg

"Salvador Sobral, the Eder of singing "

oti

Banned
So which is the favourite to win this year? This year has been tough as all songs are pure shit

Cant believe how much better Melodifestivalen is

I don't know man. We got some nice diversity going on this year with Hungary, Belarus, Romania and Portugal. Melodifestivalen is just the same thing over and over again and if you're not samey enough
JUSTICE FOR LOREEN JUSTICE FOR STATEMENTS
you get sorted out.

Sweden this year is just pfff.

Spyware

I don't know man. We got some nice diversity going on this year with Hungary, Belarus, Romania and Portugal. Melodifestivalen is just the same thing over and over again and if you're not samey enough
JUSTICE FOR LOREEN JUSTICE FOR STATEMENTS
you get sorted out.

Sweden this year is just pfff.
Sweden is always a bit pff after winning recently. We can't host it too often, need to save up some money first!

Apzu

I hope our little gollum bring the victory home, do it Salvador the destiny is calling:

"Salvador Sobral, the Eder of singing "
I see they are keeping up with memes. Though I still found the one with the pope funnier and also a "salvador daqui, salvador dali" picture

Violet_0

Banned
(and before you bring up Germany and Switzerland voting in the semi Austria was in: Historically, the German countries never voted for each other very much - Germany even gave 0 points to Austria when it won!)

this is true, and goes the other way around as well. Every time a German song receives 0 points, Austrians start to laugh manically and shout "Cordoobaaa!" into the night

I don't care if the UK does well or not, but no-one is going to vote us because of the Brexit shambles. Not even sure why they're bothering, can only watch it and cringe.

Atram

What a Nice day:

- Benfica will win the championship
- pope is in Portugal
- Portugal will win the ESC
- got the confirmation for my new job as Marketing director social media for children in Germany that who need intensive care

By the way I'm Portuguese

Edit: and it's my birthday xD

Hey everyone,

Been crazy busy with work last few weeks so not been paying attention this year but I'm fully ready! #HYPE! :D

I have 2 gif machines ready and will be live giffing as much as possible for all our enjoyment.

Also, we setup and GAF & Friends discord channel to anyone who wants to have fun tonight and watch with us.

If your interested please pm me here the more fun we have together the better! :D

LETS DO THIS :D
HWM6w6F.gif

RocknRola

Hey everyone,

Been crazy busy with work last few weeks so not been paying attention this year but I'm fully ready! #HYPE! :D

I have 2 gif machines ready and will be live giffing as much as possible for all our enjoyment.

Also, we setup and GAF & Friends discord channel to anyone who wants to have fun tonight and watch with us.

If your interested please pm me here the more fun we have together the better! :D

LETS DO THIS :D
HWM6w6F.gif

She looks so proud of her dance moves at the end :p

Xater

The show starts in little over an hour, so I'll share the Eurovision Discord one more time. Quote to reveal.

Edit: This is the one Dutch Slayer mentioned.

Apzu

I guess we'll have a slow start this final, it will only get eurovisiony with armenia.

It's only political when you don't do well. Only if your song does well are the votes based on the song.
That explains all the british complaining about it being political.

I wonder what it's like in Hamburg. I never went. It's not so far away from me but to be standing in the the rain for several hours doesn't sound like much fun. 🤔
It's probably pretty awesome during the real show. Hamburg in general is a fantastic city with cool people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom