• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 7 remake listed for xbox one on game.es and gamestop

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Photoshop strikes again.

But beyond that, at the moment the game is a timed exclusive (probably at least a year) for PS4.
And once "expired" this exclusivity will then also come out on other consoles, and maybe even on PC.
Yea the sunburst effect pointing out Xbox One is kind of a dead giveaway.

Hopefully something is announced a few months after release

Quasicat

I’ve a pro and a one X and I haven’t been able to preorder to support the game because they won’t clarify the exclusivity.

If it’s like 6 months I’ll get it on 1X. If it’s a year or more I’ll get it on Pro.

Why?

Because I want the best version I can get.

I’m right there with you, except it involves the controller. I have both, but prefer the Xbox controller over the DualShock 4.

It was a joke. But Square-Enix could be the first.

No they wouldn't. EGS tried to buy exclusivity for Samurai Shodown, and SNK straight out refused and made it public like a proud act. And they're a much smaller company compared to Square-Enix, who have almost their entire catalog of games on Steam.

Vawn

Banned
No they wouldn't. EGS tried to buy exclusivity for Samurai Shodown, and SNK straight out refused and made it public like a proud act. And they're a much smaller company compared to Square-Enix, who have almost their entire catalog of games on Steam.

Yeah, SE would never accept a bribe to keep their game off a platform.

images

Last edited:

Aggelos

I don't know what's going with the potential Xbox One port, but glad tidings are around with the release of two hardcover books

FF7R How to Walk in Midgar

FF7R Material Ultimania

ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg

ITEM_IMAGE2.jpg

Last edited:

God dammit, now i get to eat my words, FUCK U SNK!

source.gif

Top Bottom