• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

YESSSSS!!!! Dual Wield finally FINISHED! First premium TM and Chiz is gonna be very happy with it. Went and blazed through the first three levels of event, then for shits and giggles decided to throw the extra ticket I got at the rare summon.

Zk4rlMC.jpg

Guys? GUYS IM KINDA SCARED HERE. THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED IT WAS EDGE

kRysseE.jpg

OH GOD NOT AGAIN I CANT-Wait. That's not Edge. That's not Edge at all! Hooray! This makes me feel much better about failing on the Noctis banner.

Congrats!!!! :O

chrono01

YESSSSS!!!! Dual Wield finally FINISHED! First premium TM and Chiz is gonna be very happy with it. Went and blazed through the first three levels of event, then for shits and giggles decided to throw the extra ticket I got at the rare summon.

Zk4rlMC.jpg

kRysseE.jpg

OH GOD NOT AGAIN I CANT-Wait. That's not Edge. That's not Edge at all! Hooray! This makes me feel much better about failing on the Noctis banner.
cats29.gif

Congrats!

Shouta

21% on The Sword of Mana TM... man it's such a long road to get it. =(

I really don't want to use Trust Moogles on Randy because I can use it for Tidus' Fraternity, which has a higher damage value. I really want to have it just because it's the goddamn Mana Sword though. =(

I had a good day today; took out the Greater Demon, 2-headed Dragon, and won a hard fought battle against Antenolla.

Unfortunately Dark Fina is still crushing my dreams...

Would anyone here be able to help me out with her? ID is 246,228,667

Zk4rlMC.jpg

kRysseE.jpg

Wow congrats, DW and 5*?! That is an awesome day :D

21% on The Sword of Mana TM... man it's such a long road to get it. =(

I really don't want to use Trust Moogles on Randy because I can use it for Tidus' Fraternity, which has a higher damage value. I really want to have it just because it's the goddamn Mana Sword though. =(

I wish SoM event was going to come out here... hopefully it will but seems unlikely :(. One of my favorite games ever. Good luck with the TM!

Kettch

Holy shit, HP pull was Zidane! Actually took my 298th pull to get him, but it's finally done. I'm motivated to put more time into the game now.

UrSuLeTzU

ahh my daily pull!!

Gratz Qhon, I got my 4th Mercedes-Benz on my daily, which is FINE, I GUESS(Chorizo where art tho :((().

P.s: I also got Snows new BSB with Last Stand in FFRK(the actual burst is named Here we Go, lol) from a 100 gem pull, wish I had have the luck here that I have in that game :C

tuffymon

Nothing like losing due to forgetting that magical little item that removes stone >.>; FIRST turn... Oh hi I see that Noctis with 854 attack goneeeeeeeee D: Oh well, next time gadget next timmmmmmeee....

Zk4rlMC.jpg

kRysseE.jpg

So that's where that Edge I pulled on daily today came from D:

Congrats on the Dark Fina

Xion86

Wow congrats on the Dark Fina pulls!

Got Roselia as my Daily today. I'm going to try have a go at doing the event without a KO today (yesterday Cecil died in my two runs from taking all the magic hits during round 3 or 4).

Going to stick to Daily pulls for this banner. Saving all my lapis and tickets still ;).
My last pulls were 3 Ellie's in a row...

Did we get those Burst Pots at all yet?? Been patiently waiting for them :).

KeRaSh

Sakurafubuki at 97%.
Will finish that today and probably start rotating Dual Cast in to get that done asap.

With that out if the way my TM will be:

Genji Glove
Dual Wield
Excalibur x2
Sakurafubuki
Barrage

Blade Mastery x2 is sitting at 80% each.
Death Bringer and Brave Suit are somewhere between 15% and 20%.

These last two weeks have been amazing for TM farming. I finally have the bulk of my must haves done so I can go back to casually TM farm some second tier TMs.
Might knock out a few Gungnirs, MAG 30%s and Arc's TMs. I have 4-7 units of each of them so that should be really easy.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Yeesh, went from not being able to get a single win in Arena to getting a 5 win streak this morning. Pop Distress on Dark Fina and watch the entire other team get petrified...YOU WIN.

Any units I should watch out for that counter petrify?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily Pull - Shanatoo, must be my 20th or so lol.

kRysseE.jpg

Very nice - congrats !!

linkent

dailied a gold Miyuki.

Have 4 now.
Do you guys think i should combine 2-2 of them for 2 Sakurafubuki?

doesnt seem to need many Katana unless i equip 2 on each Chizuru right?

Syntsui

Yeesh, went from not being able to get a single win in Arena to getting a 5 win streak this morning. Pop Distress on Dark Fina and watch the entire other team get petrified...YOU WIN.

Refia and every single other unit that actually thought about using anti petrified accessories.

Xion86

Damn at Ziss's new video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoDefMq24OE
500 pulls to get Dark Fina! Can't imagine how it would translate in $.
I should be thankful I got 4 5* base (Lightning/DKCecil/Ramza/Noctis
/Maxwell
) with my 100€ I spent so far.

That's asbsolutely insane lol. I'm not spending any more unless a good bundle comes out or when the inevitable FF7 banner comes in many, many months down the line (bit worried about that as I'll be wanting everyone on the banner!! :p).

I've got too many TMs I want to currently get out the way too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
dailied a gold Miyuki.

Have 4 now.
Do you guys think i should combine 2-2 of them for 2 Sakurafubuki?

doesnt seem to need many Katana unless i equip 2 on each Chizuru right?

2-2 sounds about right otherwise it will just take too much time. Also we will get a Top Tier farmable Katana with the Gilgamesh trial down the line.

I have two Sakurafubuki and pulled another Miyuki a while ago but wont bother with farning another Katana...unless i get another Blade Mastery and/or one more Miyuki to half the time.

Kouriozan

Well yeah, but I'm so done spending money on summons until the crystal change.
That's the power of 2 troll rainbow on the same 11 pulls for you.

Kouriozan

Finished watching Ziss's new video, he got 8 rainbows

1) Dark Knight Cecil https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=3m30s "This is gonna be my lucky year!"
2) Warrior of Light https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=6m27s
3) Rosa https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=8m12s, this is where I start to feel bad for him.
4) Gilgamesh https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=8m55s
5) Luka https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=9m31s
6) Zidane https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=14m14s
7) Vanille https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=16m48s
And 8) after some begging Dark Fina https://youtu.be/zoDefMq24OE?t=19m52s

Those trolls aaaaaargh, I would have thrown my tablet in the wall already, more reason to wait for the summong rules change.

Lom1lo

So I started yesterday with this game. My first daily summon was dark fina, I guess thats nice. Is it recommended to save 5000 lupis for a 10+1 summon or just do the daily summons ?

Chinner

Banned
So I started yesterday with this game. My first daily summon was dark fina, I guess thats nice. Is it recommended to save 5000 lupis for a 10+1 summon or just do the daily summons ?
If your f2p, dailies work out much better. If you really want a unit save a 10+1 pull to the very last day otherwise.

Alkez

Is it worth spending a couple of tickets for a few Elle's? I would like his TM for Cecil but it's not exactly needed. Unsure if I should just wait for the new rings to come out.

Valentus

Is it worth spending a couple of tickets for a few Elle's? I would like his TM for Cecil but it's not exactly needed. Unsure if I should just wait for the new rings to come out.

His TM is the best for a tank. If you want to build a good tank, you should try to farm at least one

Niahak

Luneth and Refia both have innate petrify immunity, and Cloud of Darkness has 50% all ailment resist (which may not matter if the result is guaranteed.

Some people pop a petrify resist accessory on their healer (if not Refia) or their tank to counter that kind of strategy, but by and large you should be good.

Speaking of ailments, my Noctis has a Ribbon (resist all) for the event, and maybe for good. I like the idea of him never failing a friend due to ailments, even if the ATK number isn't as big.

linkent

2-2 sounds about right otherwise it will just take too much time. Also we will get a Top Tier farmable Katana with the Gilgamesh trial down the line.

I have two Sakurafubuki and pulled another Miyuki a while ago but wont bother with farning another Katana...unless i get another Blade Mastery and/or one more Miyuki to half the time.

yup this is what i should do!
1% more to DC.
then replace it with Miyuki.
combine with another Miyuki @50s% when they are 100%.

Azuran

Banned

Did Ariana Grande grant infinite luck to everyone that's new to this game this week?

Lom1lo

If your f2p, dailies work out much better. If you really want a unit save a 10+1 pull to the very last day otherwise.

yeah I dont want to spend any real world money^^
What do you mean with save to the last day ?
I want lightning :D

Did Ariana Grande grant infinite luck to everyone that's new to this game this week?
:D I started with this game because of that ariana grande thread, didnt knew it before

Malakhov

Banned
Finally back, 6500 kms on the road and two weeks later. I managed to get everything from the event using hotel, mcds and gas station wifis heh

I will try to catch up on what went on here. Any big news? Anyone without a base 5* like chrono finally pulled one?

greyshark

ELT down, not too bad with a strong Notctis friend. My daily pull got me my 2nd Zidane, pretty happy about that. No 5* base yet though.

eggydoo

Holy shiz RNGesus has liked me recently.

Got another 5 base from daily pull.
Add me to the Dark Fina list.

now I just need Luka.

KeRaSh

Sakurafubuki done. Totally forgot I had a Hayate so it's time for a Black Cowl!
I unequipped Gilgamesh's Hero Ring to see how much of a difference a Bracer would make and I'm quite shocked that the HR only adds 18 ATK... Thought it was more...

Muku

I found who the hell RNGesus is. Fucking Ariana Grande. Look at all these new guys pulling Rainbows like it's candy.

Just got Luka gold, not bad I guess. Though I already have Refia...

Then I used 2 tickets and pulled freaking Leo and like my 5th Gaffgarrion!

Seriously, new accounts must have improved probabilities or some bullshit.

Whizkid7

Jesus Dark Fina totally trivializes the arena. She's not even 6* yet and Distress just shuts down entire teams on the first turn. Anybody left gets cleaned up by Chiz & Luneth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom