• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Tix1: Locke - I guess its 5th, hooray for fast Rising Sun
Tix2: Luka - First Gold from the tix I used in this banner, one more for TM todo list.
Tix3: Elle - 3rd, Iam ok with it, ok if I get more too.
Tix4: Artemios - 5th copy I think. Too bad that Bows ain't hottest of the hot :(
Tix5: Blue to Gold Snow -> The heck, I have army of Snows :D
Tix6: Cerius, because ceriously.

Aaaaar uuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeeeeedy to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!

1%20(1).PNG

Capture%20(2).PNG

During L 2nd banner 1st week got Snow Rainbow too...
Best of luck !!

Ill pull some later....

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: 4*... Bedile. rage pulled with a ticket, got a 4* Luka! Okay, I'll accept that consolation.

So I have Elle and Luka... time to leave the Dark Fina dream behind. Not that I really wanted her but it would have been nice.

Bring on Orlandu

chrono01

Our poor Chrono is 5* poor. :(
Feels bad. I can't even do Arena anymore, EVERYBODY seems to have at least one 5* base, oftentimes more than one. Low ranks, mid ranks, high ranks, it doesn't matter. 5* bases everywhere!

...Except in my character box. ;_;

Muku

WTB 1 Snow instead of these god damn Vanille's that infest my Gold crystals.

Feels bad. I can't even do Arena anymore, EVERYBODY seems to have at least one 5* base, oftentimes more than one. Low ranks, mid ranks, high ranks, it doesn't matter. 5* bases everywhere!

Awwwww. ;_;

CCIE

Banned
You all know I haven't pulled a 5* since re-rolling for Light what seems ages ago. It's almost to the point I'm going to have the Hubby pull for me. Maybe his luck will be better. I have pulled almost every four star though, all except for Vanille and Luka, so can't really complain. 30% away from first Chorizo TM today, and chugging along on the first Zidane as well...

Unsure whether to combine my first two Miuki into one Katana, or grind it out. I'm going to need three total (two for Chorizo, and one for Light), so I have to grind out one set for certain. I have a total of four Miuki, but only two Chorizo to date.

Not sure if I am ready to claim the rewards quite yet. Need to clear some units out first, possibly. It comes down to pots, and who I will use them on. I don't have anywhere near 50 tickets now, but I think it will be more like 25 or so. Which is pretty nice... just the Noctis banner ago I was completely broke, and had no tickets left either. Now, I have almost 5K lapis again, and a bunch of tickets to work with when the next good banner comes along. I would love Dark Fina, but I'm realistic about my chances. I might pull for a few Elles, but I have a TON of TM's to work on right now as it is...

Today, I'm home for work so will get some serious TM grinding in.

Xion86

Good start to the day!

54gBVLal.png

(Now replaced with Hayate)

He's slowly getting more powerful:

gZs7lkul.png

(Already got Power of Creation equipped)

Also...so close to 20/20!

WZrjzAjl.png

Daily pull was yet another Elle...such a crazy drop rate.

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah, that's the problem. And with what is being said, Orlandu's first banner isn't worth a damn. I've been waiting for him forever and then to hear that.. just ugh. Now I'm just not sure when I'll spend them. Still going to see how his banner turns out but not holding my breath with way banners have been lately.

How so? Nothing good with him on it?

bonkeng

From sound of it nothing good. I guess not even TM wise? I guess we'll see. Some banners have been really good, but sounds like his is only him worth a shit.

But the thing is, how sure are we that he's coming back for a 2nd banner.

If nobody pulls on his banner, Gumi might think he's not popular and not give Orlandu another banner.

Muku

If nobody pulls on his banner, Gumi might think he's not popular and not give Orlandu another banner.

I plan on doing a little pull on it anyway. How big depends on how shitty/good the banner is personally.

Spent raid tickets on my alt account. Meh.

Gold -> Rosa
rest were Blue -> Garland, Maria, Hayate, Artemios, Cecil

KeRaSh

Saving my 50+ tickets and 10k Lapis for Orlandu exclusively. Still no idea when he's supposed to come. It feels like I haven't pulled in ages. Last pull was during the first or second day of Noctis' banner.

Muku

Saving my 50+ tickets and 10k Lapis for Orlandu exclusively. Still no idea when he's supposed to come. It feels like I haven't pulled in ages. Last pull was during the first or second day of Noctis' banner.

Yeah, I'm definitely saving my Lapis for Orlandu. A bit over 20k right now. ;_; He'll come next to never. Freaking GRANDE BURRITO.

I haven't done a daily pull on this banner, but I felt lucky and decided to go for it, since I'm essentially getting 250 lapis in rewards today anyway.

Blue turns to gold. Fucking Krile. A gold fucking Krile.

Welp, that's my last pull on this one.

Back to the endless TM farming.

KeRaSh

Yeah, I'm definitely saving my Lapis for Orlandu. A bit over 20k right now. ;_; He'll come next to never. Freaking GRANDE BURRITO.

I really hope she's part of an event and doesn't occupy a whole banner for a week or even longer... I don't want the schedule to get pushed back any further...

Valentus

If you could Transfer units to another player i swear id give you one ramza and one elza...

Cheer up chrono you are awesome

Valentus

Dark Fina damn it. It's going to take me a while to get that in my head lol.

My question is is Luka sustainable as a healer? Because without a dual castable ability I question how long she'll be able to keep the team healed effectively.

Luka is good but refia and Santa roselia are better

Rixa

At this point I would like to have some King Mog event- Hopefully there is one soon. Would be something else to do beside TM farming that really aint necessary for me anymore. Just doing it to fill some eq slots with better eqs. Granted I have 2 BM in the works but they should be done this week.

After that my TM doing is "This eq increase x amount of this, maybe I do this".
I guess Iam amongst those GAFers (who did write earlier to this thread) that are doing TM because nothing else to do :D.

Same goes for tix game gives. I don't need to save them, not going after some <Insertcodenameunithere>.

Firstworldbeproblems.gif

Kouriozan

Those pots weren't enough to max my Noctis base ATK (I even got a big one from Arena medals), at least he has 700+ with Diabolos now, something my Lightning never achieved so far.

Otherwise Blade Mastery 2 is almost done, gonna put a second Miyuki to finish Sakurafubuki faster and keep my 3rd one for later.

k8OykXYl.png

Also got 3 10% Moogles for Ramza once he hits 70%, I have a good feeling my Noctis can reach 800+ ATK before the end of the month.

chrono01

WTB 1 Snow instead of these god damn Vanille's that infest my Gold crystals.

Awwwww. ;_;
;_; indeed.

Just ;_;

Well now that's a scary thought. O_O

If you could Transfer units to another player i swear id give you one ramza and one elza...

Cheer up chrono you are awesome
Nah, YOU'RE awesome! (As is the rest of ExviusGAF.)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Tix1: Locke - I guess its 5th, hooray for fast Rising Sun
Tix2: Luka - First Gold from the tix I used in this banner, one more for TM todo list.
Tix3: Elle - 3rd, Iam ok with it, ok if I get more too.
Tix4: Artemios - 5th copy I think. Too bad that Bows ain't hottest of the hot :(
Tix5: Blue to Gold Snow -> The heck, I have army of Snows :D
Tix6: Cerius, because ceriously.

Aaaaar uuuuuuu reeeeeeeeeeeeedy to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!

During L 2nd banner 1st week got Snow Rainbow too...
[/SPOILER]

Its the time of the year...so much Snow lol. Thanks god he has a very useful TM, so farming that one should be faster.

I used my 7 tickets...a bit less variation than your pulls had lol.

Aint even mad...Elles TM is quite good for Tanks....well and Zidane.

Rixa

Its the time of the year...so much Snow lol. Thanks god he has a very useful TM, so farming that one should be faster.

I used my 7 tickets...a bit less variation than your pulls had lol.

Aint even mad...Elles TM is quite good for Tanks....well and Zidane.

Heh thats a lot of Elles. But as you said, its good TM + that Zidane. Grats :)

The fact we didn't get anything extra for doubling the amount needed for all rewards in the raid shows how savage Gumi is.......Damn Son. Also remove the damn Raid icon ffs.

You all know I haven't pulled a 5* since re-rolling for Light what seems ages ago. It's almost to the point I'm going to have the Hubby pull for me. Maybe his luck will be better. I have pulled almost every four star though, all except for Vanille and Luka, so can't really complain. 30% away from first Chorizo TM today, and chugging along on the first Zidane as well...

Unsure whether to combine my first two Miuki into one Katana, or grind it out. I'm going to need three total (two for Chorizo, and one for Light), so I have to grind out one set for certain. I have a total of four Miuki, but only two Chorizo to date.

Not sure if I am ready to claim the rewards quite yet. Need to clear some units out first, possibly. It comes down to pots, and who I will use them on. I don't have anywhere near 50 tickets now, but I think it will be more like 25 or so. Which is pretty nice... just the Noctis banner ago I was completely broke, and had no tickets left either. Now, I have almost 5K lapis again, and a bunch of tickets to work with when the next good banner comes along. I would love Dark Fina, but I'm realistic about my chances. I might pull for a few Elles, but I have a TON of TM's to work on right now as it is...

Today, I'm home for work so will get some serious TM grinding in.

I know it is hard but please grind the Miyuki's out. 2 sakurufubuki is amazing.

cw_sasuke

Heh thats a lot of Elles. But as you said, its good TM + that Zidane. Grats :)

Thanks,
kinda already had a good setup but DQ is so good that i kinda have to make place for it now somehow. Might be last one i need though...4 Dual Wield units is already pushing it.

I played this at the very beginning but quit due to a lack of interest. Thought I'd redownload it to have something to do when I have no Stamina in FFRK.

Obviously, that means I'm a lowly ranked newbie but that's fine. Currently sitting at 700 Lapis just by logging in, Rank 10. Best unit is Kain who was (supposedly) good when the game only came out but as a 4* he obviously isn't the top dog as far as I can tell (5* Rainbows seem to pretty much be the hype as they are in FFRK).

So, I assume the best course of action is to simply do the content I can, save as much Lapis as possible to do future 11x pulls? That usually seem to be the case in Gacha games you intend to F2P. I only used a free ticket which got me a 3* Elle. Will keep the other for a future pull.

Also, what banner should I ideally save for? (assuming we have foresight from the JP version)

Niahak

Discovered over the weekend in the Arena that Ribbon doesn't prevent the Stop ailment. I'm guessing there isn't any known way to do that yet?

It seems weird to have an ailment that isn't listed in status pages, but I suppose there are other unlisted things (like break resistance/immunity for enemies) in other cases.

Chinner

Banned
I played this at the very beginning but quit due to a lack of interest. Thought I'd redownload it to have something to do when I have not Stamina in FFRK.

Obviously, that means I'm a lowly ranked newbie but that's fine. Currently sitting at 700 Lapis just by logging in, Rank 10. Best unit is Kain who was (supposedly) good when the game only came out but as a 4* he obviously isn't the top dog as far as I can tell (5* Rainbows seem to pretty much be the hype as they are in FFRK).

So, I assume the best course of action is to simply do the content I can, save as much Lapis as possible to do future 11x pulls? That usually seem to be the case in Gacha games you intend to F2P. I only used a free ticket which got me a 3* Elle. Will keep the other for a future pull.

Also, what banner should I ideally save for? (assuming we have foresight from the JP version)
IIRC, Kane does good damage for a 5*

cw_sasuke

Will a mage attack 4x time if he is Dual Wielding and has Dual Cast ?

cw_sasuke

Dual Wield only has this effect on physical damage abilities.
Spells will not be cast twice with Dual Wield.

Thanks - thats good to know.
Many running more than 3 Dual Wield units seems even more like a waste now, if your mage, healer and Tank dont really need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom