• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegus

Daily Clyne yesterday and today Daily Krile here :( crazy luck you have there!

Clyne yesterday and Duane today, we're really going back in time this week! My luck this banner has been garbage. 20 tickets and only one Shine, I'm done other than these crappy dailies.

Wait, how can you still keep pulling troll golds? Last time you pulled a Gold Luna, and now a Gold Medius. Is your game bugged?

Yeah. Please gives us more info about this.

Actually, the Luna was a Rosa. My bad on that one. I get the two of them mixed up in my head all the time, much like Myuki and Hayate. But my Medius this morning was definitely a gold. Maybe I should contact Gumi.

Valentus

So i bought 9 (NINE) charm bangles from the fat chocobo in destroyed town.

That, plus the charm bangle i already have (10 in total) plus 2 diabolos esper, gives me a 3,16% encounter rate in explorations.

Farming megacrysts wasnt never so relaxed until now. So good.

Also, finished ATK potting my Olive. 1126 ATK.

That, plus the charm bangle i already have (10 in total) plus 2 diabolos esper, gives me a 3,16% encounter rate in explorations.

How does one get two of the same esper?!

bonkeng

I just maxxed mine too. But mine has a bit more atk than yours. What materia did you use?

Cw46NpG.png

For anyone who isn't my friend yet and wants to test Olive, just send me an invite.

Wait, how can you still keep pulling troll golds? Last time you pulled a Gold Luna, and now a Gold Medius. Is your game bugged?

Yeah. Please gives us more info about this.

You should contact.

Okay, now I feel really stupid. I'm going to blame the fact that I didn't have coffee until now.

The Luna was a Rosa, as I said before.
And it wasn't a gold Medius, as he's only a 3 star in my unit pool. The gold crystal I pulled this morning was an arena summon. Got my lines crossed.

So.... nothing to see here.... move along....

Oh ffs I somehow fell out of the top 3k for last week and didn't realize it. 3004 was my rank so I missed the 2 extra ATK Pots for my Olive....uuggggghhhhhhhh. Guess I have to burn some of my medals.

bonkeng

Oh ffs I somehow fell out of the top 3k for last week and didn't realize it. 3004 was my rank so I missed the 2 extra ATK Pots for my Olive....uuggggghhhhhhhh. Guess I have to burn some of my medals.

Yeah last week's Arena was quite lively. Everytime atk pot shows up as a reward it'll always be more than usual.

Don't forget Yun's Run Friend Run too.

H3xum

Got Luneth over 900 ATK just in time to replace him with Olive in like 2-3 days. Fought a 4 Olive 1 Ling team in Arena and it got to turn 3 because Ling survived with a sliver of health and they got turn 2-3 in a row. That morter is insane chains on itself perfectly. Thankfully one of my Noctis survived somehow and I won but damn if she was limited I would probably chase another 3 of them.

Then you'll get your Olive to 1k+ and swap her out for Orlandu in a few weeks :p

Broseybrose

What are your chosen farming locations for relevant Megacrysts?

H3xum

I know it is supposed to be reward, but, I really feel like I lose when I get the 3 SQ instead of the 1 Gigantaur at the end of the Maze haha

Valentus

Don't forget Yun's Run Friend Run too.

Yeah i Will put my yun un my party... FUCK YOU GUMI. :(

I just maxxed mine too. But mine has a bit more atk than yours. What materia did you use?

Cw46NpG.png

For anyone who isn't my friend yet and wants to test Olive, just send me an invite.

Probably you have poc and 2 atk+20 materias. I have poc, lunge combo and atk+15% materia.

How does one get two of the same esper?!

Friend unit.

QoL update for MC grinding :D

Yeah! What a time to be alive

What are your chosen farming locations for relevant Megacrysts?

Im really really lacking water mc now, so im spamming aquatic cover. There i can farm 1-4 water/holy/ice mc.

But, if you want a little of everything. Fire shrine is the place to go. Problem is, the map is too tedious, and if you dont have charm bangles, It Will be a pain in the ass

Yeah i Will put my yun un my party... FUCK YOU GUMI. :(

Probably you have poc and 2 atk+20 materias. I have poc, lunge combo and atk+15% materia.

Friend unit.

Yeah! What a time to be alive

Im really really lacking water mc now, so im spamming aquatic cover. There i can farm 1-4 water/holy/ice mc.

But, if you want a little of everything. Fire shrine is the place to go. Problem is, the map is too tedious, and if you dont have charm bangles, It Will be a pain in the ass
Oh my god, duh. Haha thanks
That's almost a Noctis. Almost.
Hahaha yea right. So far just some trash and some stuff for TMs.

I told myself if I don't get anything significant from this batch then I'm going F2p completely.

Everytime you get a banner Rainbow, you should double that. If you ran out, go f2p.
Yea I seem to have OK luck with banners, but I seriously get he same crap outside of that.

I really just want a legit DPS! That's why I hope Orlandu and Players choice are very soon as that will be where I pull the majority.

KeRaSh

I saw a moogle in the maze but I was already walking into the next room when I noticed it. Did I misd out on something real good?

Yeah, you get a free Noctis at the end if you follow the Moogle!

They just sometimes appear randomly to show you a correct door to proceed.

I saw a moogle in the maze but I was already walking into the next room when I noticed it. Did I misd out on something real good?

The moogle is there just to let you know that the doorway he is perched on guarantees you advance in the maze instead of warping to the end. Helpful, but nothing more than that.

RedZaraki

Banned
Just wanting to confirm this with everyone:

Abandoned Orphanage - Exploration is the best Light Megacryst per Energy in the game currently, correct?

I'm reading the Holy Lance could play an important role in the Gilgamesh trial...Worth picking up?

I have enough for that and one of the charm bangles...

Kitoro

I've been doing daily logins since launch, but haven't played much since I got Elza and missed her special item in the mog exchange due to not knowing it existed. It still hasn't come around yet, right?

I've since been lucky enough to pull a top tier team with Luneth, Olive, Luka, and Cecil, to go with Elza, but grinding out 6* mats has always been a slow burning chore.

Have they made things easier in the last few months? Any advice on how to get my team to 6* ASAP? Thanks!

Broseybrose

Any ideas on the best place for darks? I have quite a lot of light because I run aquatic cove often but I don't have many darks to balance them out.

Darks show up a lot on Timber Tracks and its easy to run.

edit- RedZaraki is right on this!

You would think Fire Shrine or Surging Volcano would be best for Fire Megas, but nobody seems to corroborate that idea. Not even my anecdotal experience corroborates that idea..

H3xum

Does Firion and Olive hold the same role on a team? Primary finishers?

Trying to think of a way the two highest DPS people I have would work together.

Alkez

Phantom Forest you'll be up to your ears in them.

Darks show up a lot on Timber Tracks and its easy to run.

edit- RedZakari is right on this!

You would think Fire Shrine or Surging Volcano would be best for Fire Megas, but nobody seems to corroborate that idea. Not even my anecdotal experience corroborates that idea..

Thanks guys. Will start running it for dailies now.

I've run Surging Volcano since it's been available for fires. Been good for me at least.

RedZaraki

Banned

Valentus

Does Firion and Olive hold the same role on a team? Primary finishers?

Trying to think of a way the two highest DPS people I have would work together.

Speaking in general and without going in specific detail, firion un very good against 6 races. Olive is good for any enemy that is not thunder resistance (you can use romandan pistol Too, with the sacrifice of 100-150 atk estimate)

tuffymon

That's disgusting... to cheese charm bangles to that degree. Pretty awesome idea though.

Nice atk on both Olives.

c-murph

Going for that Exceed Ring I see.

The problem is that there was ACTUAL Megacryst data being collected in a spreadsheet over hundreds of runs, but none of that has been updated with anything on Zoldaad.

So we just know the best places up through Olderion, and the rest after that is anecdotal evidence.

Edit: From

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Best_places_to_farm

there's a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...aIRZTWXY8cfIDHL3zqaPCfGomU/edit#gid=73418860|

Without the new explorations

Thanks for posting. Im actually low on Wind megacrysts so I've been struggling trying to get those. !

Pejo

I've been leveling my Emp with this conveniently placed Enchanted Maze, he's nearly level 100.

All of the small pots are going into Nichol for that bastard mission that requires you have him leveled and evolved. I might as well just do that to all of my damn story units, to avoid this bullshit in the future.

Question, has there been any reason to level Lid instead of Black Cat Lid for any missions so far? I'd rather level BCL because at least she has some semi-useful skills.

Whelp time to buy a bunch of Charm Bangles it would seem. That is a fantastic idea Valentus. I need to actually do this for some Megacite as I used a ton before Odin came out to polish off my Carbuncle. Where as of now is the best place for Megacite at the moment? Color is unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom