• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Alkez

Sephiroth is awesome, but when Lila comes to GL I'm going in for her. She is just ridiculous when built correctly.

Muku

I really needed a decent healer.

25k lapis, 48 tickets, 1 4+ ticket, 2 10+1 tickets

Zero rainbows. I think this is by far the worst gatcha I've played as far as drops go.

What healer(s) do you have right now?

Sephiroth is awesome, but when Lila comes to GL I'm going in for her. She is just ridiculous when built correctly.

I'll be going Sephiroth come GL. Cloud I haven't been too enthused with so Sephy will be first 7 character I go for.

Edit: Who all is partaking in the next Step program? Running some story stuff now to build back up. Blew almost all of it on Sephiroth's.

Alkez

I'll be going Sephiroth come GL. Cloud I haven't been too enthused with so Sephy will be first 7 character I go for.

So in other words you'll end up with Lila and I'll end up with Sephiroth lol.

I have 2 Lila on JP but she requires so many TMs for her spr build, with no viable non TMR build, that she'll never be viable for me on that account (outside of arena). Sephiroth is my main (and only) physical chainer on JP so I don't need him on GL. I have too many physical DPS on that account lol.

Broseybrose

Had a feeling. Did a pull. One ticket.

MG7Itrs.png

Boom.

Really this is my 31st pull on this banner ;)

Rainbows so far:
Noctis
Noctis
Aileen
Marie
Lightning (guaranteed 5*)
Wilhelm
Ayaka

Quality over quantity in the biggest way... Ive pulled so few rainbows over the past 15 months, but the ones that Ive pulled have been MEGA META units.

Im so happy to have her. This is my first on banner Rainbow too!

I was very sick and hadnt played much at all this week. Great way to get back into the game!

Celegus

Dang Brosey, nice! Hope it's nothing serious and you get better soon. I've had a nasty cold and sleeping 16 hours a day for the past 4 days, finally seems to be letting up. Hope we get that Noctis buff soon and your team will be even more awesome!

Muku

I have 2 Lila on JP but she requires so many TMs for her spr build, with no viable non TMR build, that she'll never be viable for me on that account (outside of arena). Sephiroth is my main (and only) physical chainer on JP so I don't need him on GL. I have too many physical DPS on that account lol.

Probably. :( LOL

I love my physical characters right now. Fayt, Sephiroth, Prishe, Aileen, and more that I can't recall at moment. Really wanting a healer (Refia is best there right now) and another caster. CG Nichol is my buffer, and Sakura is my caster. But to be honest I'd love to have a TT or something to go in there.

Currently working on getting Sephiroth's katana. To be honest though, I think once that is done I'm going to work on TMs for Aileen there. Not sure whom she could replace right now, but I don't have her on GL, so I'd love to run with her.

Probably replace Agrias. Agrias will be good for Breaking still, but I swear to god. I've had to take ONLY Agrias as female in my group right now so she'll stop self sacrificing. I'd like to run with a female or two in group. So she's going to have to get the axe out of my main group. Aileen will probably be able to pump out better damage anyway? Not sure.

bonkeng

MG7Itrs.png

Boom.

Rainbows so far:
Noctis
Noctis
Aileen
Marie
Wilhelm
Ayaka

Quality over quantity in the biggest way... Ive pulled so few rainbows over the past 15 months, but the ones that Ive pulled have been MEGA META units.

I was very sick and hadnt played much at all this week. Great way to get back into the game!

Yeah NOPE!

Just kidding. Gratz on Ayaka. Hope you're feeling much better now :)

Xevren

Congrats on the Ayaka pull brose! Got my 3rd Kamui with my daily, so that's neat. Did some tickets just because I hate myself and didn't really get anything notable. Not even any banner units rip.

Whales

Banned

MG7Itrs.png

Boom.

Rainbows so far:
Noctis
Noctis
Aileen
Marie
Wilhelm
Ayaka

Congrats, she'll make your life waaay easier

I wish I had a Wilhelm too :p

Broseybrose

Dang Brosey, nice! Hope it's nothing serious and you get better soon. I've had a nasty cold and sleeping 16 hours a day for the past 4 days, finally seems to be letting up. Hope we get that Noctis buff soon and your team will be even more awesome!

Yeah NOPE!

Just kidding. Gratz on Ayaka. Hope you're feeling much better now :)
Congrats on the Ayaka pull brose! Got my 3rd Kamui with my daily, so that's neat. Did some tickets just because I hate myself and didn't really get anything notable. Not even any banner units rip.
Congrats, she'll make your life waaay easier

I wish I had a Wilhelm too :p
Thanks guys!

I think it was a nasty stomach virus. I feel a lot better but not 100% yet. Ayaka helps ;)

Congrats, Brosey! You are absolutely right that you've got meta-defining units, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

You even have the most meta-defining unit available: Lightning.

She's the functional equivalent of a 10* unit, because she's the OG Queen, and 5* + 5* = 10*.

What healer(s) do you have right now?

Refia is my only max level. I have Luka and Beach Fina unlevelled.

It's a combination of lack of TMR and gear to get her spi high enough to heal everyone for trial content, as well as the fact I have no mana batteries (I could max one of my two troll Queens, but I don't have the mats for that).

Broseybrose

Congrats, Brosey! You are absolutely right that you've got meta-defining units, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

You even have the most meta-defining unit available: Lightning.

She's the functional equivalent of a 10* unit, because she's the OG Queen, and 5* + 5* = 10*.

Lol. I remember using everyone else's Lightnings to get me through the early game before I ever got my first Noctis. It wouldve been nice to have had her back then.

It took me over six months to get my first rainbow!

across

Ok, I'm done with Ayaka event, bought all crysts.
Back to TM farming until FF4 Fiends this Friday.

Fan Festa rewards are always given the week after the event. Said rewards included daily Kingsglaive currency. Nyx just got enhancements in JP.

Expect Kingsglaive this Friday, not Four Fiends.

Celegus

Fan Festa rewards are always given the week after the event. Said rewards included daily Kingsglaive currency. Nyx just got enhancements in JP.

Huh, I guess they didn't give a hard date for Four Fiends then? I'm down for some Kingsglaive though! Gonna be a pretty packed month then since there's also the 2 Halloween banners too.

Ok... sheratan 10-man fight

carbuncle, marie, ace imperil, who can dual cast firaga assuming I can get up a marie LB AND esper first turn? Theoretically that would be up to five firaga casts (two dual casts and Ace). Stacked with the imperil. Then they die and I have physical team take overs

robotuw

That's a good point. Though they also showed off the 4 fiends' sprites at the same event so...*shrug*

across

Huh, I guess they didn't give a hard date for Four Fiends then? I'm down for some Kingsglaive though! Gonna be a pretty packed month then since there's also the 2 Halloween banners too.

No, they didn't. It's not a prediction I'm 100% confident in but I also don't really care one way or the other. People are relying on the leaked schedules for Fiends to be next. Well, the leaked schedules also had Kingsglaive at two earlier dates. Kingsglaive has to happen eventually and it's innately a less attractive banner than the GLEX Fiends simply because the latter is new/unknown.

There's literally no reason to say, at Fan Festa, that they're giving out Kingsglaive currency if it's not coming until November.

People need to look at NYFF's content as though the leaks hadn't happened. The Kingsglaive currency would have been a oh-look-what's-coming-next notification for people who were paying attention. Four Fiends would have been a 'whoa, what the hell?' GLEX announcement roughly on par with A2/Eve, whose sprites were shown, but came out a month after Paris FF, not the week after.

It also makes more sense from Gumi's perspective to "waste" free pulls on Kingsglaive than a potentially more attractive banner in the form of the Four Fiends. The only real wrinkle in this prediction is that some of their abilities got pushed a bit early if they're still a month off.

But the game is monotonous, uninteresting and largely unrewarding so predictions are really all I have left to engage myself with.

Shouta

You can totally do non-TMR builds with her. SPR would be more difficult but ATK builds should be pretty easy. She has a lot of attack unarmed too so she's actually very usable right away.

Muku

How should I use trust moogles in the most effective way? I think I've made it wrong the whole time.

Most effective how? You'll just be working on whatever trust it is. I tend to work on one at a time to be able to get it quicker, but how have you been doing it that you think is wrong?

Broseybrose

How should I use trust moogles in the most effective way? I think I've made it wrong the whole time.

Well, the way I do it is like this. I TM farm with the units I want the TMR for and when they get anywhere from 70%-90% I finish them off with moogles.

Others fuse their moogles together into 100% moogles and then when they draw a unit they want the TMR for immediately, they use it.

Its up to you. I dont think theres a wrong way to do it.

Ombala

Yeah it was the 100% moogle thing that scared me I didn't know you could fuse them at all.

I've just been adding everything towards Genji glove so far.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh wow just logged in to see the compensation. That's really great of them.

Now to decide if I should save them or use them..probably best I save them since other than Ayaake I'm not interested in pulling anyone else.

Dandte

Oh wow just logged in to see the compensation. That's really great of them.

Now to decide if I should save them or use them..probably best I save them since other than Ayaake I'm not interested in pulling anyone else.

Logged in and was able to double claim it...sadly only one was registered haha. Used my 10+1 a lot of golds but also a lot of useless tmr.

Dandte

Used my 5* Ticket since until fina will released the pool will just get bigger and bigger and and ace, willhelm, noctis or ayaka would be nice. Got Prishe.

Kettch

EX tickets had limited units while their banner was up right? I can't remember if they did, or if that was just 10+1 tickets.

If so, I think I'll use mine during the Halloween banner for a small chance at Sakura.

Wazzy

Banned
Logged in and was able to double claim it...sadly only one was registered haha. Used my 10+1 a lot of golds but also a lot of useless tmr.

That would have been great if your double claim actually worked lol

I didn't want to use mine other than for TM pulls but I don't see that as useful so I'm sticking with saving them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What the hell... Did we know about getting 5* tickets?

Just crazy.

I did a pull on my old new account and got Veritas of Light.

On my alt account I abandoned just last week I pulled freaking Ayaka with the 5* ticket. This game is killing me... I just +2 Africa's ability and now have Ayaka of there as well. Suddenly I wanna go back to this one... lol.

But Veritas of Light is supposed to be good as well.

Best of luck to everyone pulling.

PS. Linkent... Grats to your Ayaka... But why do you have regular Fina up? lol

linkent

Either one of the two global exclusives and if not Seph(Lila)/CG_Sakura/CG_Fina/Bash for Phy_dmg/mag_dmg/heal/tank

@Squall. Highe chance of getting dupes or something new and useful?
Guess i will wait to next week or halloween units to use my tickets.
CG Sakura is still so far away.
What the hell... Did we know about getting 5* tickets?

Just crazy.

I did a pull on my old new account and got Veritas of Light.

On my alt account I abandoned just last week I pulled freaking Ayaka with the 5* ticket. This game is killing me... I just +2 Africa's ability and now have Ayaka of there as well. Suddenly I wanna go back to this one... lol.

But Veritas of Light is supposed to be good as well.

Best of luck to everyone pulling.

PS. Linkent... Grats to your Ayaka... But why do you have regular Fina up? lol
Gratz on VoL, she is a Nice pull and thanks!
Also what is Africa? Lol

Swap my Xon to Fina on 1 of the mission and forgot to change it back >.<.

windfish

pulled Reberta

was meh at first but it looks like she got some buff and is "ok" now?
At least not another Lightning or Queen >.<

bryt

Got Veritas of the Light. How does hybrid damage get calculated? Should I be gearing her for solely magic or attack? Or do I want to have a combination of both?

Top Bottom