• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round Fighting games tournament - Streaming Live this weekend - March 11-13th

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Busaiku said:
So if Japan had an actual Marvel scene, Tokido would've probably taken the tournament.
There is also some really good marvel 2 players in japan believe it or not

Evo Japan you will see them make it out for marvel 3 and blow shit up

A few of them came to Evo last year and were very impressive. So it would not be free for Tokido in Japan

kitzkozan said:
He's got a better Sagat than Saltford,which is kinda sad. :p Although Ryry is obviously a great player so it make sense.I'm just surprised that he never made a splash in IV until now.

I'm looking at the comments in the back. They're funny with everything that's happened.

eating_crow.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GhostRidah said:
Almost 15k on stream, insane!
Not gonna lie ive never thought that MvC3 would be more hype than SSFIV.
So so so wrong.

Shingin

MThanded said:
spooky wit that real talk
"my streams dont go down during grand finals"
Get blown up.

Art putting keits on blast.

Did ssf4 already finish up?

Disappointing to hear this since we have always been supported of all the streams out there. We've come a long way from evo finals and so has everyone else. But i'm wondering if you guys to link me to where he said that.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kevin bacon dropped the soap. Why didnt he just lame it out with in air hyper chip. He had 4 bars to burn

Top Bottom