• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round Fighting games tournament - Streaming Live this weekend - March 11-13th

Azure J

Spruchy said:
I want Marn to win this whole thing.

I want a salty Marn vs Combofiend runback. We got to see CF blow it up, now it's Marn's turn. :lol

And seriously, I'm starting to believe the hype about level ups from WB to now. Man, EVO can't come fast enough.

Threi

notag
the best thing is combofiend is only showing one half of spencer (his crazy comeback potential)

give him the right assist and he's also scary as hell on point, and has a LOT of untapped mixup potential IMO.

to put it bluntly yall just don't know

Azure J

Threi said:
the best thing is combofiend is only showing one half of spencer (his crazy comeback potential)

give him the right assist and he's also scary as hell on point, and has a LOT of untapped mixup potential IMO.

Fuck, first God's Beard starts hyping the fuck out of C. Viper and now Threi has Spencer tech under NDA... I'm falling so far behind Marvel-GAF now. :lol

Threi said:

You must be loving the hell out of this.

USD

I'm glad people are getting bodied, I'll at least be able to see part of Winner's Final before I have to leave, haha.

Top Bottom