• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First look at Misty Knight's new look in Luke Cage Season 2 (Defenders spoilers)

Sulik2

Eh, against inconsistent with continuity when Colson's hand is completely lifelike now. Netflix shows just need to be their own universe already.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Who gives a shit about what she looks like. Is she or the rest of the show going to be any better written or directed is a more pressing question?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Awesome.

Now give me a Daughters of the Dragon series.

harSon

Banned
What other black characters have robot arms other than Jax?

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

:D

Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpeg

Fuchsdh

She fucks everything up every single time and then blames it on others while posing as a badass.

Fucking cringe.

Yeah, honestly her use in Defenders bothered me. She mostly exists to be a wet blanket until the last minute, when she says she'll stall for them (and then via some bad editing, doesn't seem like she actually stalls anyone?)

Also she only shot like three rounds into the Hand guy and tried to reload as he's coming at her from ten feet away with a sword.

I'm not sure she beats Danny's stupidity around throwing the Iron fist around when it's what the Hand wants him to do, but she's not doing herself any favors.

kiguel182

I found it so weird when I heard she dares Iron Fist in the comics. I couldn’t see them together in the shows, can’t even remember if they interacted. But I blame that more on IF since he was terrible.

She looks good with the metallic arm! Badass look.

Yeah, honestly her use in Defenders bothered me. She mostly exists to be a wet blanket until the last minute, when she says she'll stall for them (and then via some bad editing, doesn't seem like she actually stalls anyone?)

Also she only shot like three rounds into the Hand guy and tried to reload as he's coming at her from ten feet away with a sword.

I'm not sure she beats Danny's stupidity around throwing the Iron fist around when it's what the Hand wants him to do, but she's not doing herself any favors.

I mean, she's a cop and not a vigilante like the Defenders. She helped them and provided a safe space for all their loved ones as long as she could.

and she only had so many rounds left because she just killed some conveniently inserted by guys right before that, saving Claire. That's why she only used so many shots on Bakuto

BibiMaghoo

I thought to myself, "I have not seen defenders yet, but how bad a spoiler can a picture be?"

That was perhaps a mistake.

Top Bottom