• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First look at Misty Knight's new look in Luke Cage Season 2 (Defenders spoilers)

siAkmHJ.png

Cyrax

KdElS4I.jpg

Rad Spencer 2.0

Rad is white and isn't Cyrax a robot?

I hope they drop Iron Fist after S2 (it seems unredeemable at this point), and do a Daughters of the Dragon Miniseries before 2020. I knew there is very little source material for just Wing and Knight solo, but with a good showrunner and writers they would do some new and unique arcs with the characters.... and save the one redeeming actor and character in Iron Fist.

After seeing Colleen's performance in Defenders, I ain't in no hurry. I'll still watch it of course, but I'm no longer pressed over it needing to happen.

The few scenes she had with Misty were good. I instantly thought they worked well together when they first chatted when Luke/Danny were in another room. The Netflix version of Iron Fist is so bad though that it kills everything it gets near. She just needs to get away from that.

I was gonna say a cyborg arm sticks out in the Netflix universe, but I forgot the second half of Luke Cage got into magic bullets and power armor pajamas.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Rad is white and isn't Cyrax a robot?

Spencer ain't black, he's just got dreads.

spencer-rad.png

It's still this dude.

Mandela strikes again, maybe just for me though. I don't remember playing the 3d bionic commando, I did enjoy the 2.5d re-armed they released. Okay, so, today I learned it's the same dude, who now dyes his hair for reasons.

Back to Misty, I do hope shes appears more useful in this than she did in Defenders, which I just finished watching.

After the first few episodes, he got much better.

The scene in the Chinese restaurant it was like they were writing Danny as a completely different character. I was pretty happy with any scenes he shared with Luke in particular, but I liked his interactions with Matt as well and where they left him for Season 2 in Daredevil's role.

- J - D -

Her arm does some really cool stuff in the comics. Due to Marvel Netflix budget constraints though I'm certain all she'll do with her arm in this is throw dudes around, maybe punch through a wall, or bend a steel bar or gun. About as imaginative as what they've done with the powers of Jessica Jones or Luke Cage.

Top Bottom