• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia [Mafia] lOTl Should've Gone for Bagels...

RetroMG

Well, it's not fair for me to just give you a list without me giving my opinions in return. But here are some people that I feel I'd like to know more about, and if you or others want to chime in, fantastic (these are the mafia buddies I was going to rat out btw lol)

Ourobolus
Matt Attack
Squijy
roytheone

Recieved. Give me a little time to look at their posts so far this game, otherwise it's just going to be general impressions based on prior history. (To be fair, it might end up being that anyway.)

Ourobolus

Banned
Corn/Splinter, if you're mafia, forget what I said during the Election game. You should totally make up your own names/roles and not use the ones provided to you. I don't know what I was thinking.

squidyj

I love scrafty but I gloss over her flavor a bit. Nice deflection though.

yeah and what did it lead to? questioning my actions, based on not paying attention to what's going on in game.

seems like you're not playing with quite a full deck.

Sorian

Banned
All right. I'm pretty sure the mafia are:

1. Scrafty
2. Rats off to Ya
3. Sorian

squidyj might be a neutral party.

Nah

yeah and what did it lead to? questioning my actions, based on not paying attention to what's going on in game.

seems like you're not playing with quite a full deck.

It led to me asking you a follow up question? How terrible.

Hmm, where did I put that doublevote?

I love scrafty but I gloss over her flavor a bit. Nice deflection though.

You'd best keep your wits about you, honey, or you're liable to miss a truth that's right in front of you.

I do agree that squidy-poo has been acting rather unusually so far, but then again so have swampie and Rats. I'd like to hear more from all three until I'm willing to commit on a vote.

RetroMG

Ourobolus (General) - Ouro's a clever player and shouldn't be underestimated. His posts so far have mostly been unrelated to the game as a whole, and related to flavor or humor. (I loathe the term "fluff.") That doesn't mean he's not paying attention, it mostly means he's biding his time.
Verdict: No decision, but Ouro always bears watching.

Matt Attack - He's throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. His vote on TB with Squidyj might be a bandwagon, or they might be two votes that happen to be close together. 13 minutes difference is pushing the envelope for that theory, though. For now, we keep an eye on Squidy and Matt and if either flips Mafia, we take a closer look at the other. I don't think there's enough here to push for a lynch on Matt
Verdict: No decision, but keep an eye on his association with Squidyj

Squidyj - I'm excited to see Squidy and Sorian in a game together. I will be even more excited if one of them turns out to be scum. Squidy did some great deductive work in AC, and Sorian is a rabid bulldog. Should be fun to watch these two junior sherlocks go at it.
I don't see anything super suspicious about Squid's moves so far. (But apparently others do?) I thought it was interesting that he jumped on Swamped right after she jumped on me. I don't see the logic in it, but hey, I appreciate the support. As far as the Terrabyte "bandwagon" goes, see my notes on Matt Attack. Nothing worrying now, but we should keep it in the back of his head.
Oh, Squid also made a comment to "playing a guy with a stupid accent." The only player who's used accents is Scrafty. (Who is a girl) Is Squid's role ScraftyDevil?
Also, I'll be looking at else Heart.Break() later. My wife LOOOOVES adventure games and has a Masters in Computer Science. Seems like a no-brainer.
Verdict: No decision. Leaning town, but Squid, like Sorian, should not be taken at face value.
FAKE EDIT: Seems like Squidy and Sorian have started. I need to go make popcorn.

roytheone - Roy's in Europe, I believe, so he's asleep now, most likely. He's been quiet, but he's said that he's working. I imagine (slash-hope) that we'll hear more from him tonight. So far it's just been discussion on whether or not the new player should be lynchable. He may need some pressure to speak, but I'll give it until tomorrow morning.
Verdict: Not enough information. Also, it's day one.

OK, now I must go do homework. Don't lynch me while I'm gone. ;)

squidyj

Funny thing is I don't necessarily think Sorian is scum, it's possible but it's not a route I'm looking to go down right now, just that his arguments against me are fucking ridiculous. Just absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Sorian

Banned
Funny thing is I don't necessarily think Sorian is scum, it's possible but it's not a route I'm looking to go down right now, just that his arguments against me are fucking ridiculous. Just absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Bandwagons Darryl style with no real explanation.
Needed to be prodded constantly for every little reason to support his Swamped vote.
Felt the need to give an offhand comment from the get go of "oh damn, not scum again, oh well!" which read as scummy in itself.
Keeps deflecting me without reasoning and is instead attacking me for being ridiculous.

I mean, there is writing on the wall, I could be reading it wrong but it's there.

squidyj

Bandwagons Darryl style with no real explanation.
Needed to be prodded constantly for every little reason to support his Swamped vote.
Felt the need to give an offhand comment from the get go of "oh damn, not scum again, oh well!" which read as scummy in itself.
Keeps deflecting me without reasoning and is instead attacking me for being ridiculous.

I mean, there is writing on the wall, I could be reading it wrong but it's there.

I didn't give a great explanation about Razmos either. I get gut reads, fucking deal with it.

you asked me to expand one thing and then you fucked up reading another thing, yeah, that's me needing to be prodded, prodded to explain your shoddy understanding of the game going on around you.

Oh no, not a comment! this is some bullshit mental gymnastics you're pulling.

your last argument only exists because all your previous arguments are poor.

Sorian

Banned
Vote: Swamped

Reactionary vote, annoying but fine.

Okay here we go

Top Town:
StarSketch - she's clean

Top Scum
Swamped - what the fuck are you doing?

Calling Star clean based on your sick reads is bullshit but doubly so because at the time it sounded like this sick read was coming because scummy Swamped name dropped her.

Do me a solid and expand on this a little bit more. What from Swamp's post specifically makes you feel this way?

I prodded.

I will do you a venom and get my revenge on the organization that killed my.... wait that's a different game. There's nothing about that post that reads right to me, there are elements that feel forced and bringing up starsketch is super weird and feels like she's trying to communicate something to someone.

First half deflection/joke, second half talks about feelings but can't tell me anything substantial. Even just an example of what this is supposed to be communicating would be worth my time but nothing.

I honestly don't know.

This is a response to another prod about the rest of the names dropped.

woah woah woah.... I'm not rolehunting, scrafty don't tell us your role or hint it if you have one.

For someone who is mocking me for not paying attention to the game, you got super worried when I said you might be fishing. Where is the cool calm guy who is cursing at me when this post was made?

Coppanuva

I didn't give a great explanation about Razmos either. I get gut reads, fucking deal with it.

you asked me to expand one thing and then you fucked up reading another thing, yeah, that's me needing to be prodded, prodded to explain your shoddy understanding of the game going on around you.

Oh no, not a comment! this is some bullshit mental gymnastics you're pulling.

your last argument only exists because all your previous arguments are poor.

I gotta say Squidyj, I'm not sure I believe you're doing yourself any favors right now. You're really not doing much to either push blame away from you, or towards anyone else for that matter. Why are you so sure star is town? She's posted twice, and your excuse of a gut feeling doesn't do much for me. Rats Off To Ya had strong gut feelings and was wrong, you're going to have to do more than that to persuade me.

Sorian

Banned
Let's set the record straight. Star has posted once. The other post was her saying she was here before roles went out. Squidy is leet pro though and can clear someone based on their one post and Swamped mentioning them in her post.

My vote is still on Terrabyte right now. Reasoning being the following posts:

Okay, now we're at three... Well it's day one, so let's see if she can stand the heat. I won't lie though, I'm not sure how I feel about it.
This puts us at four, seriously guys, no more until she posts a defense.

These posts just feel weird to me. The game had barely even begun and Swamped hadn't had a chance to say anything as of that point, so why would you have any reason to hesitate? I really don't think there was any reason to get worried on her behalf considering just how early it was, even if she did receive a few votes in a very short timeframe. They're especially weird when you consider that he was one of the first people to vote for her. If you were so concerned, why not just lift your vote?

One of Sorian's musings regarding squidyj is that he could have posted a seemingly innocent post to try to subtly suggest that he wasn't scum. I could see Terrabyte's above posts being viewed in a similar light (especially if Swamped were to ultimately flip town). That being said, it would be just as easy for them to be completely innocent (and furthermore, both squidyj and Swamped have made comments that could also be construed like this). Still, the posts stand out to me, so that's something.

Matt Attack - He's throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. His vote on TB with Squidyj might be a bandwagon, or they might be two votes that happen to be close together. 13 minutes difference is pushing the envelope for that theory, though. For now, we keep an eye on Squidy and Matt and if either flips Mafia, we take a closer look at the other. I don't think there's enough here to push for a lynch on Matt
Verdict: No decision, but keep an eye on his association with Squidyj

As far as seeing what sticks, I don't know if I've actually made enough game relevant posts at this point for that to really be true. =P

In any case, I would say that my vote and squidy's were of the "happen to be close together" variety. I saw TB's name in red a few times (although I initially missed the part where Sorian switched) and wanted to contribute to the votes of somebody other than our frontrunner. Also, in your possible scenario, I don't know if scummy me and scummy squidy would lump ourselves together so quickly. That doesn't sound like a smart move.

On the subject of gut reads: I think they certainly have a place, especially on Day 1, but based on personal experience, I wouldn't place too much stock in them. I've had it backfire on me before hard.

Let's set the record straight. Star has posted once. The other post was her saying she was here before roles went out. Squidy is leet pro though and can clear someone based on their one post and Swamped mentioning them in her post.

you mean his SickReads™?

Coppanuva

Sawneeks, what's your opinion on what's going on and being discussed here? You've posted a few times but haven't really prodded or reacted to anything (other than some jokes about 1v1 crab, and solving the "riddle" about you). I want to hear your opinion on everything.

I must say, if it is true that squidy-poo was magnanimously given a role as as prestigious as that of yours truly, he is doing a rather piss-poor approximation of my dark wit.

I'm getting an uneasy feeling from our darling Rats, as he's not playing the role of the take-charge chatterbox that he's accustomed to. Whether that's because there are others afoot who are fulfilling that purpose or some other reason entirely I'm sure I don't know, but I'd just love it if he could clear it up sometime soon.

Sorian

Banned
I want real posts from the following: (this list is built from quiet people or people who have said all of like nothing)

Ouro
Rats
roy
Sawneeks
Terra
GreatCharleston
StarSketch

This list is just built from me looking at the front page list and thinking on what posts I remember from each player. I could be missing someone else coasting too but my point is, people are coasting and staying out of the talking points.

...Oh right being quiet is a scum tell. >.>; I'm totally getting lynched day 2 if I don't cut that out.

Uh, right. probably not going to bandwagon because most of them seem to be based on past games and I just got here, lurking Danganronpa notwithstanding.

I'm getting an uneasy feeling from our darling Rats, as he's not playing the role of the take-charge chatterbox that he's accustomed to. Whether that's because there are others afoot who are fulfilling that purpose or some other reason entirely I'm sure I don't know, but I'd just love it if he could clear it up sometime soon.

Not to get too meta, but this isn't so different from my Day One play last game. More than one person gave me a read to the effect of "only speaks when he has something to say."

Day One is all about getting people to talk, and that's not my forte. I think I'm much more of a reactive player. Even later in the game, there were times I had no solid leads to pursue and I was a lot quieter.

Sorian

Banned
...Oh right being quiet is a scum tell. >.>; I'm totally getting lynched day 2 if I don't cut that out.

Uh, right. probably not going to bandwagon because most of them seem to be based on past games and I just got here, lurking Danganronpa notwithstanding.

You and me both, dude.

Such wit and bite. I'm not scared of hunting newbies. And the bolded is so lazy when that's hardly the case. The second half of the swamped circle formed around an odd post and my tailing of squidy is all grounded in this thread. Matt's tailing of Terra is also all grounded in this thread. I'm not getting the "fresh to the mafia game" vibe from you.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I want real posts from the following: (this list is built from quiet people or people who have said all of like nothing)

Ouro
Rats
roy
Sawneeks
Terra
GreatCharleston
StarSketch

This list is just built from me looking at the front page list and thinking on what posts I remember from each player. I could be missing someone else coasting too but my point is, people are coasting and staying out of the talking points.
Day one is the hardest for players of specific playstyles as it requires producing a lot of content without anything to really go on. I myself have a hard time because I either feel like I'm not contributing to the conversation, or like I'm an overly paranoid freak, depending on how the day one pans out. In this case, the former.

If I'm being honest, I'm a little apprehensive of Splinter, but I honestly think that has more to do with just coming off the DR game than any actual reasoning. The same thing happened in reverse with Timeasis in Star Wars(although I was right that time... Ish, I died night 2 so my reads were still kinda eh.)

squidyj

I'm pretty curious what everyone except sorian thinks of me

and also what they think about sorian at this point, what they think of his play, and his arguments.

Ouro
Rats
roy
Sawneeks
Terra
GreatCharleston
StarSketch

This is the awkward first day period. Some are better than most, unfortunately I am not. I don't want a free pass though, by all means put the pressure on me if you want.

Day One is all about getting people to talk, and that's not my forte. I think I'm much more of a reactive player.

You're easily one of the most aggressive players, in a good way though, it's so entertaining to watch you shut people down. Although your assertive game nature hasn't always worked out for you but that's what happens.

and also what they think about sorian at this point, what they think of his play, and his arguments.

I think fine points have been raised against you, but none of it means you're definitely scum. It just seems a bit too easy.

Sorian knows himself well enough to act like Town Sorian regardless of his actual alignment, so lacking any supporting evidence I can't give a read on him. His early aggression toward you is a bit uncharacteristic, but that could be symptomatic of this game's accelerated pace.

You could be two Townies butting heads, or one of you could be scum going for an early play. It's all very murky right now.

Coppanuva

Right now you're one of the people I'd say you're in my top 3 to lynch day 1. I don't think the case against you is damning (and if it were a later day I would be way more hesitant), but I do think you're currently one of the more obvious choices to lynch. You've said some things and don't seem to want to lynch Star above anyone else (maybe you're connected to her somehow, you've never laid down a solid argument about why you're so sure about her).

I'm nowhere near 100% sure you're scum, you're just the most suspicious player exposed right now.

As for Sorian... I've got my eye on him. I don't think he's scum right now, but he's also been able to trick people for literally an entire game on his role. He also leads conversations, and I think that's useful this early on in the game (especially since so many people have come out and said they're bad at getting people to talk). Sorian is good at getting people to talk, and I don't see him getting lynched today.

squidyj

Right now you're one of the people I'd say you're in my top 3 to lynch day 1. I don't think the case against you is damning (and if it were a later day I would be way more hesitant), but I do think you're currently one of the more obvious choices to lynch. You've said some things and don't seem to want to lynch Star above anyone else (maybe you're connected to her somehow, you've never laid down a solid argument about why you're so sure about her).

I'm nowhere near 100% sure you're scum, you're just the most suspicious player exposed right now.

As for Sorian... I've got my eye on him. I don't think he's scum right now, but he's also been able to trick people for literally an entire game on his role. He also leads conversations, and I think that's useful this early on in the game (especially since so many people have come out and said they're bad at getting people to talk). Sorian is good at getting people to talk, and I don't see him getting lynched today.

you don't have to listen to my read on Star, I presented her as my top town and said "she's clear" because I got a good feeling off of her first post. and I continue to feel good about her subsequent posts, but that's me, I'm not making an argument that nobody should vote her or come forward with accusations against her.

Here's what I think is going on, Sorian is playing a game of being an aggressive town, as mafia, he's going to try to get me lynched today and wash his hands of it tomorrow and I know that those mistakes can happen but I'm finding it difficult to believe in his innocence, if I get lynched today I ask you to lynch sorian tomorrow. because letting him lead you down the garden path is a sure recipe for losing. I didn't see it that way at first but it's always been a possible interpretation of his behaviour, hiding in plain sight.

Here's what I think is going on, Sorian is playing a game of being an aggressive town, as mafia, he's going to try to get me lynched today and wash his hands of it tomorrow and I know that those mistakes can happen but I'm finding it difficult to believe in his innocence, if I get lynched today I ask you to lynch sorian tomorrow. because letting him lead you down the garden path is a sure recipe for losing. I didn't see it that way at first but it's always been a possible interpretation of his behaviour, hiding in plain sight.

This is how Sorian always is though, so it's a 50/50 gamble on whether or not he's town or mafia. He's a good first day pusher, a necessary evil. Although if you are killed some of us must have abilities so you know we could always check in on him just to make sure. But right now even if he's pursuing you, some activity is better than none. Right now you seem a little questionable but it's obviously only natural.

This is a scenario I've been considering. There's something not quite right about the way Sorian's been gunning for you. You said a couple things that can be interpreted as possibly scummy, sure, but nothing altogether damning. It's especially odd that he's ready to hang you over a flippant Day One read.

In any case, I feel better about you than I do about Sorian, but after barely more than 12 hours that's not worth a whole lot.

Sawneeks

Banned
Sawneeks, what's your opinion on what's going on and being discussed here? You've posted a few times but haven't really prodded or reacted to anything (other than some jokes about 1v1 crab, and solving the "riddle" about you). I want to hear your opinion on everything.

Ouro
Rats
roy
Sawneeks
Terra
GreatCharleston
StarSketch

I've had a few ideas here and there but nothing really concrete enough to step out into the open with a full blown accusation towards someone. That and much of my thoughts are in agreement with others so I would simply be echoing what they have already stated without really being able to add much. However, these are my current thoughts on everything that has been going on so far, feel free to question if you want.

Sorian v. Squidyj

Haven't played with either of them in a Mafia game so I can't say I have prior knowledge to how both play but I will admit watching them go at it is very interesting ( and entertaining ). Sorian picked up on a handful of things I didn't notice at first and has really dug into Squidy to try and get him to post his reasoning behind what little he has done for this Day phase, something that strikes me more Town than Mafia. As for Squidy I do find his unwavering defense of Star to be odd because of how little she has posted so far as well as his earlier deflections of Sorian's questions. I'm not feeling mafia here, maybe neutral, but not something scummy? It's unclear.

Fake edit: Okay, going back to gather my thoughts on other players I did notice that Sorian sort of ignored others who were doing exactly what he accuses Squidy of being guilty of. Voting without a reason, deflection, etc. but he doesn't question it. Tunneling too much?

Swamped and her Defense Squad

We started out with what..4 or 5 votes against Swamped? There are 9 needed to end a Day early so there wasn't any reason to start to fret yet Terrabyte20xx, who was one of the first votes against her, tried to get folks to back off. And, as Matt Attack has said above, if he was that worried he could have retracted his own vote in order to lessen the tension yet he chose to leave it. Speaking of which you still have your vote on Swamped, your somewhat-kind-of reasoning here Why Swamped? What strikes you as suspicious for her? Keeping your vote on her is fine but it would be nice if you could explain why you have your vote there.

As for Swamped? Don't know. I had her pinged as Town for all of Dangan Mafia and that became Town's undoing so I am going to keep a much closer eye on her this time around. However, much of the heat on her just seems a little odd. Her comment towards Splinter about not bothering myself, Scrafty, and Launch was an obvious jest so I'm not sure why people are taking it so seriously and her defense of Star is, well, I think that's just how Swamped is. Even as a good-for-nothing Mafia she always struck me as someone who cares about new players and doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so asking people to not lynch/kill the new player seems like something she would do. I do need to see more from her to really start making a decision but those are my thoughts.

This one is kind of a reach but it's about Scrafty. Started with a bandwagon-y first vote against Swamped followed by a semi-defense of her here after people started to dogpile once Swamped got her first post out the door. It's then followed by a complete change of subject a few posts down which you can find here. If you really wanted to hear more from others it's easier to call them out directly than to make a nonchalant post about it. Possible deflection?

Also, for the sake of clarity, my current vote on *Splinter isn't a serious a vote. It was in response to his ~*~riddle~*~ and I have no plans to keep it there when the Day ends, that is unless he does something scummy of course. But if it's anything like Dangan I won't be able to tell until I ask him about letters and then completely misinterpret his answer. :p

Whenever I typed Town/Mafia I instinctively put Hope/Despair instead so if you see one slip out let me know. I still haven't mentally recovered from duranduranronpa mafia. ;_;

*Splinter

Look guys the newbie is panicking! Adorable
If I'm being honest, I'm a little apprehensive of Splinter, but I honestly think that has more to do with just coming off the DR game than any actual reasoning. The same thing happened in reverse with Timeasis in Star Wars(although I was right that time... Ish, I died night 2 so my reads were still kinda eh.)
T5s569W.gif

I thought Sorian had some reasonable points against you, and your defense didn't do you any favours.
I think fine points have been raised against you, but none of it means you're definitely scum. It just seems a bit too easy.

Sorian knows himself well enough to act like Town Sorian regardless of his actual alignment, so lacking any supporting evidence I can't give a read on him. His early aggression toward you is a bit uncharacteristic, but that could be symptomatic of this game's accelerated pace.

You could be two Townies butting heads, or one of you could be scum going for an early play. It's all very murky right now.
Hmm really? That looked like Sorian being Sorian to me

*Splinter

Also, for the sake of clarity, my current vote on *Splinter isn't a serious a vote. It was in response to his ~*~riddle~*~ and I have no plans to keep it there when the Day ends, that is unless he does something scummy of course. But if it's anything like Dangan I won't be able to tell until I ask him about letters and then completely misinterpret his answer. :p[/b

YOU ALL SAW IT

I WAS RIGHT, SAWNEEKS WAS WRONG

I AM VINDICATED

VOTE: Ourobolus
for what he has done to me

Proposing chain-lynches in the early game because of OMGUS is like the most anti-town thing you could do (well except something really stupid like vigilante-kill the claimed cop or something)

Sorian seems like Sorian to me, tough that doesn't need to mean anything. Neutral and Scum Sorian also looked like Sorian, so that's that (Now that I think of it, I actually haven't seen Town Sorian yet)... The only thing I remember from sqidyj is his haly-gambit in Archer, so no metagame reads here. If it came to a late D1 thunderdome I probably would vote for Sorian, I guess? Because of his squidij role-fishing accusation that looks like he's trying to throw shade over nothing at someone. It's like 52%-48%. But don't quote me on this, any small suspicious remark could change this.

I honestly am not feeling the current heat on Swamped. Her posts don't stand out to me. But that doesn't have to mean anything *cough*Danganrompa*cough*. I'll keep an eye on you...

You know who has said close to nothing apart from fluff, except giving us an uncommented list of people he is "pretty sure" are scum? Despite showing medium-high activity in NX (the only game I've seen him play)? I can tell you who:

vote: Ourobolus

*Splinter

Btw I haven't played DR but I assume Monokuma is the leader of Despair or something? Otherwise I've been spamming a gif that makes 0 sense

It's a great gif though, I regret nothing

roytheone

Alright, finally able to sit behind a PC and start my note document. Here are my thoughts on some subjects:

Swamped

I actually want to thank swamped for her weird post. The post was a bit weird, immediately jumping to protect Star, mentioning to back off of Sawneeks and scrafty, but it didn't read as a scum post to me, I doubt scum would already make such an notable post during day 1, calling out specific persons for no real reason. Also, on purpose or not, the post did got people talking and discussing things, before it was mostly just fluff and people trowing out votes randomly, and getting people to talk is very pro town, that's the way we will find scum. So unless something else happens, I am not feeling a swamped lynch today.

Squidyj and sorian

These two have been by far the most aggressive this game. Squidyj immediately jumped on the Swamped train after her weird post, which I found a little weird, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon for her. Sorian on the other hand did something similar with Squidyj, and went heavily against him, maybe hoping to sway the town opinion against squidyj? I think there is 1 scum between those two, but figuring out who it is, is going to be hard. The way I am now looking at it, I think Sorians arguments are better and I get more of a town feel from him compared to Squidyj. Also, there is this:

you don't have to listen to my read on Star, I presented her as my top town and said "she's clear" because I got a good feeling off of her first post. and I continue to feel good about her subsequent posts, but that's me, I'm not making an argument that nobody should vote her or come forward with accusations against her.

When I read this, I seriously thought I missed some posts of Star. I looked back at her posts, but nope, they didn't told me jack shit about her. I am REALLY surprised Squidyj got any kind of feeling from those posts, because I sure as hell couldn't. I really want Squidyj to explain why he got good feelings about those posts of Star.

Ourobolols

He hasn't said a lot of concrete stuff yet, it is mostly fluff and jokes. But he was wrapping up his election game, so I am willing to give him some more time to chime in. For now, I would feel a bit uncomfortable to try to lynch him.

Rats off to Ya

I got a bad feeling about Rats. Can't really explain it, but this post just made me a bit suspicious:

I agree, squidy's been acting weird. I think there are some logical explanations for that, but I don't feel "squidy is scum" is one of them. Not right now, anyway.

I don't have much else to say right now. Well, I do, but nothing I'd like to say in public at this juncture. Playing solo is rough.

I'll continue to hang back until I see something worth commenting on. I'll vote for someone by day's end, but now is not the time.

"I think squidyj is weird but I don't think he is scum because of reasons."
"I don't have anything to say right now even though things have happened in the thread"
"I will wait with voting until we are closer to the end of the day!"

I get the feeling Rats is just staying at the sidelines, looking at what happens in the thread and making sure he keeps as much options open as possible for him, so in the end he can jump on whatever train is most beneficial for him and not raise to much suspicion. Later he did gave some more opinions on stuff, but it was always closed by "but it is day 1 so things are murky, I am not sure". I mean, he is not wrong, but it didn't help with my suspicious feeling about him. I have nothing concrete (duh, it is day 1), but I am keeping an eye on him.

Top Bottom