• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 - The Brodeo) 08/27/08

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
:lol at the apology video

Anthony is craaaaaaaazy. I mean, who keeps their kill list that far away from where they sit?

adelante

haha chuff, i've got that threadless tee as well...i know you don't wanna be talking bout this but is that indicative of what you feel bout chuff love at the moment :(

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Thanks guys, you saved me a boring car trip home. I did have to sit in a bus shelter, looking all inconspicious like, as I sapped a 50MB MP3 from some sucker's unprotected Wifi Connection via my PSP.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
voltron said:
Is there a 1upyours today? Or do we have to wait until next week for the PAX episode?

No 1up yours since its the PAX episode, so im guessing later tonight (AUS time) or sunday morning we should get the pax panel episode.

Twig

Banned
NinajHeartless said:
its still one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen
And that's the point!

Not that I found it particularly amusing, either. It was the very embodiment of all that I hate about Japanophiles, parody or no. ):

I'm taking a Japanese class for my international co-op next year. I'll be going to Japan. There's a guy in my class who is not dissimilar to what you see in the video. He has a long ponytail. He likes to play with it during class. And he likes to educate our Japanese teachers on the difference between dragons in China and dragons in Japan. In case you're wondering? It's the toes. Japanese dragons have fewer toes than any other dragons.

Kill me.

Please.

TheOneGuy said:
And that's the point!

Not that I found it particularly amusing, either. It was the very embodiment of all that I hate about Japanophiles, parody or no. ):

I'm taking a Japanese class for my international co-op next year. I'll be going to Japan. There's a guy in my class who is not dissimilar to what you see in the video. He has a long ponytail. He likes to play with it during class. And he likes to educate our Japanese teachers on the difference between dragons in China and dragons in Japan. In case you're wondering? It's the toes. Japanese dragons have fewer toes than any other dragons.

Kill me.

Please.
2qjx54j.jpg

Holy shit
I mean its great to take interest in another culture but thats a little too much interest :lol

Twig

Banned
And one day at the end of class as it was winding down (it's a six hour class), he put this up on the projector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRR8lqlpU68&feature=related

ALL. TEN. MINUTES.

I had to stick around to wait for my homework to be graded. Ughhhhhhhhh. He was cracking up the whole time. Teacher said the following: "What the hell is that?!"

EDIT: But that's enough about my Japanese class woes.

fat-glamour349.jpg

dexterslu

LCfiner

TheOneGuy said:
And one day at the end of class as it was winding down (it's a six hour class), he put this up on the projector.

ALL. TEN. MINUTES.

That's like a (much) more annoying version of Leekspin. it just... keeps... going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

also, those 3 eagle insurance commercials are friggin' insane. Especially the fartblast and the two flying eggs in the last one. :lol

incredible. GFW threads are always the best :D

TheOneGuy said:

ALL. TEN. MINUTES.

I had to stick around to wait for my homework to be graded. Ughhhhhhhhh. He was cracking up the whole time. Teacher said the following: "What the hell is that?!"

I don't get why, but watching videos that should make you go insane, but fail to do so, are enjoyable to watch.

Another example: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbAIpZG7II

Kayas

Neo Member
Finally got my bean boozled Jelly Belly's in the mail yesterday and I have to agree that is some of the worst stuff I have ever tasted. I went straight for the vomit or peach and got vomit. One chew into that thing and it was a dash to the sink.
My 6 year old son grabbed one too and I have never seen him sprint so fast to spit something out, it was the funniest thing ever. I tried a few other including the booger, baby wipes and the skunk spray before it was time to call it quits. Now I'm trying to set up others now. Great find!
The toothpaste/berry blue one is about the only one that is tolerable either way. The baby wipes flavor was so real you could of actually pulled a wipe out and started to chew on it and not known any difference. Didn't even go for the rotten egg one, F that.

My wife has a professor at school that has a jar of Jelly Belly's that all the students go into daily and she is going to dump a box in and mix it up. Can't to hear stories from that one. :D

Top Bottom