• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 - The Brodeo) 08/27/08

Dirtbag

Damn Winona Ryder looks pissed!
Oh man her face must have been priceless upon receiving her "ToyYoda". I'd be pissed as hell to, but I'd never sue over it. I'd have some choice words for sure though.

Flavius

Irulan said:
261gi7l.jpg

Love that case.

Use it in teaching my Contracts course. The restaurant manager was quite the asshole and thought the whole thing was hilarious, at least until Hooters got smacked with the lawsuit.

SupahBlah

Banned
Flavius said:
Love that case.

Use it in teaching my Contracts course. The restaurant manager was quite the asshole and thought the whole thing was hilarious, at least until Hooters got smacked with the lawsuit.

I assume she won then?

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
I'd be stunned if tons of shit WASNT wrecked. The water was GUSHING right onto the equipment for what seemed like minutes. The whole floor got flooded.

JEEBUS HATES 1UP CONFIRMED

SupahBlah

Banned
JeffGreen said:
I'd be stunned if tons of shit WASNT wrecked. The water was GUSHING right onto the equipment for what seemed like minutes. The whole floor got flooded.

JEEBUS HATES 1UP CONFIRMED

Wow, what caused it was a fire alarm/fault?

Flavius

It all started when Jeff was getting on that plane, had that premonition, and then got into that fight with the cool, football kid who used to be the gay kid and got booted off the plane, mucking with Death's plan.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Well he has been saying alot of shit about ZD lately so its not a huge shock about him leaving, but man this blows hard.

What about GFW radio? No more Dad is just bad.

Another great loss and the biggest loss at 1up.

Flavius

SupahBlah said:
I assume she won then?

Gulf Coast Wings (who owned the franchise) ended up settling out of court for what was likely a pretty tidy sum.

As for her looks, I'm going to go with a female Armand Assante.

No_Style

wmat said:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169771

WAT

Edit: If this is actually for real (you guys toyed with us for weeks), all the best. You're a legend amongst men no matter what you do.

Saddened that he's leaving 1UP, but happy for Mr. Green. You will be missed, sir. Please keep a blog updated!

evlcookie said:
Well he has been saying alot of shit about ZD lately so its not a huge shock about him leaving, but man this blows hard.

Agreed, but still.... :(

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I have such mixed feelings. I'm happy for Jeff, but is this the end of the Brodeo? :'(

You will be missed Jeff. At least you get to work with Rod.

Proc

Wierd, I was hoping to get a text review for Spore from Jeff. The sims games could go anywhere; definitely seems like a rad development group to join. Will Jeff come back for one last brodeo?

Cryect

Damn Jeff! Didn't realize Anthony had that sort of pull around the office!

Anyways good luck and we will miss you.

Flavius

ICallItFutile said:
I have such mixed feelings. I'm happy for Jeff, but is this the end of the Brodeo? :'(

It's certainly the end of the Brodeo in much the same way that Luke Smith leaving 1up Yours was the end of that podcast for a group of peeps.

Doesn't mean it still can't be awesome...whatever it is Shawn, Ryan, Robert, and Anthony decide to do.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
jack.png

suic.gif

Seriously though, you know your shit and all, so I'm pretty sure you'll bring that franchise to a whole new level.

So the grass on the other side is Greener after all..

Grecco

The Brodeo is dead :( End of an Era. All Good things must come to an end.. all that nonsense

Congratulations and good luck though Jeff

turk128

evlcookie said:
That's nothing new (the Brodeo says shit about everyone).

This F'N sucks for the Brodeo; Jeff was the glue/Yoda milk that kept the group together even as members came and went. Hopefully someone steps up to fill the void (maybe that silent guy...).

Anyways, good luck to Jeff. I'm also looking forward to how the Brodeo changes from here on out.

lexi

Banned
GFW Radio is dead, long live GFW Radio!

You will be missed, Jeff. All the best for such an awesome opportunity though.

Mindlog

Jeff Green leaves 1UP and the building cried.

Way to not break it to the building gently ass :[

GL with the Sims. [goodbye Brodeo staffer template here]
Your fossilized perspective was an excellent addition to the podcast and I really really sort of liked the magazine. I hope you can make the occasional guest appearance.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
the 'goodbye jeff green' thread is moving too fast for anyone to respond to my post...but does anyone have a link to the promo rap (feat. geoff green aka GG)? neither google nor youtube can help me, and i didnt really want to go sifting through old 1up podcasts to find it.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Trevor360 said:
more like the last straw.

Not only will brodeo suffer, Legendary Thread will now be unlisten-to-able
Dude it's a podcast about World of Warcraft, I mean, O RLY?

Top Bottom