• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 The Brodeo) - 09/10/08 - Jeff Green's Final Podcast

DuckRacer

thebrodeo.jpg

Download now!

Shawn, Ryan, Anthony, and Robert are all here for Jeff Green's final Brodeo. Among cherished memories you'll find discussion of Spore, Demigod, and Far Cry 2, and the finer merits of "Dorito Dust" are debated.
(59.3MB) - Length: 2:07:56

Video of this podcast will be up on GameVideos.com tomorrow morning.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
You've been hanging on
Hanging on
And tomorrow's gonna come
But I'll be gone tonight
You've been hanging on
For too long
Don't you know
That everything is not all right
This is goodbye

:(

Two hours that will be hard to listen to.

skip

HamPster PamPster said:
I think I'll download this and put it on my mp3 player but never listen so I'll always have one more real brodeo

That said...

xomt6x.jpg

we did a prototype of this yesterday. here's an advance screengrab of the waveform:

Ryu

skip said:
we did a prototype of this yesterday. here's an advance screengrab of the waveform:

Buwahahah. Well played good sir. Well played.

adelante

skip said:

Also, for the first time *sigh* I just can't bring myself to listen to this Brodeo :(

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
53.6MB and growing. If it's 2 hours, it'll be around 60-65MB. About 4 minutes until the upload is complete, maybe?

skip said:

____________|______________________________________________

What the hell.^

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, I'll catch the final 20 min or so on the iTunes feed.
I highly doubt my walk will be longer than the 2:07 hours my incomplete file is.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Info is up.
24fjuon.jpg

09/10/2008 | GFW Radio - Podcast
Shawn, Ryan, Anthony, and Robert are all here for Jeff Green's final Brodeo. Among cherished memories you'll find discussion of Spore, Demigod, and Far Cry 2, and the finer merits of "Dorito Dust" are debated.
(59.3MB) - Length: 2:07:56

So it's safe to download.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Mr.City said:
I heard that Shawn's not doing any more brodeos after this.

My cousin who lives in California said that there are like 20 unreleased brodeo shows featuring a naked Jeff Green interviewing a naked Shawn Elliot about their favorite Sonic Yiff-fic.

Mock if old:

Many thanks Jeff, for partaking in what are some of my fondest entertainment experiences; I can only hope the Brodeo shares the bright future that you appear to have in store.
I look forward to great things out of both parties--may this only be the end of the beginning.
lol its a gaming podcast. but I'm serious here

Jeff better tell the story about the guy reading the magazine at the airport. Then things will have come full circle, and the meaning of life will be revealed.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
qqtoaq.jpg

Farewell Jeff, and godspeed.

PS, :smith: is one of the all-time great Something Awful stories and smilies (for those of you who saw the unsmith smily in the previous GFW thread)

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Honestly, I'm listening with tears in my eyes. First Sean and now Jeff.

If Jeff leaves, you guys gotta get Skip in on it. Seriously, ever since he started talking on the mic in 1UP Yours, that show has been a hundred times better.

Good luck in your future endeavors Mr. Green. You will be missed.

Ecto311

Well Green was the reason I started listening to the GFW podcast a while ago and it sucks hes leaving. Ill probably still listen but it wont be the same.

Alfarif said:
Honestly, I'm listening with tears in my eyes. First Sean and now Jeff.

If Jeff leaves, you guys gotta get Skip in on it. Seriously, ever since he started talking on the mic in 1UP Yours, that show has been a hundred times better.

Good luck in your future endeavors Mr. Green. You will be missed.

He should stick in the back though. He reminds me of the guys from talk soup that used to be funnier than the host.

Top Bottom