• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 The Brodeo) - 09/10/08 - Jeff Green's Final Podcast

Grecco

darkressurection said:
I feel like Shawn hella pranked me.:lol
The number he gave me to call goes to a message of a kid that can't be more than 11. I am like what the fuck?

Chris the intern perhaps.

OK seriously WTF, some lady called me back from the number I called and asked me who had called. I told her it was a wrong number and then she asked me how to turn the phone off, because it was her grandsons.:lol

Well after some research I think Shawn just accidentally gave me the wrong number. The number for the Ziff offices is very similar to the one he gave me, I think he just misplaced a number. I am really bummed though, I though of a good question to ask. :(

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
darkressurection said:
Well after some research I think Shawn just accidentally gave me the wrong number. The number for the Ziff offices is very similar to the one he gave me, I think he just misplaced a number. I am really bummed though, I though of a good question to ask. :(

mine was better...i pmed it to him, but i was also in the middle of a telepresence meeting and suck at saying what i'm thinking so it probably read like a bad question

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Flavius said:
ElecTronic...Arts?
No that's

10er8lj.png

Top Bottom