• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 The Brodeo) - 09/10/08 - Jeff Green's Final Podcast

FartOfWar

Banned
chuf_it_out.jpg

HAhah great video. Lots of great stuff in there.

It wasn't until now that I realised that garnett looks a lot like the lead singer of the Queens of the Stone Age :lol

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Wow I love that "Chuff it Out" shirt. :) Awesome.

That video those guys made was unbelievable. I seriously was *this close* to girly tears as i sat watching it with all of them last Friday. Such an amazing group of co-workers. Everyone should be so lucky.

FartOfWar

Banned
JeffGreen said:
Wow I love that "Chuff it Out" shirt. :) Awesome.

That video those guys made was unbelievable. I seriously was *this close* to girly tears as i sat watching it with all of them last Friday. Such an amazing group of co-workers. Everyone should be so lucky.

Jeff, the guy who sent that did in fact send a shirt with the same print. It's for Bobito, though -- apparently he said he'd wear a shirt that said that during a podcast. He's being held to his word. The artist also said he's making a separate illo for each cast member.

Blueblur1

I know I'm a little LTTP here but great last podcast, Jeff. As I told Shawn when I met him at PAX, I wasn't even into PC games until GFW Radio came around and caught my attention.

I sincerely wish you the best.

FartOfWar

Banned
OK, special opportunity. We're gonna try and take 3-5 call in questions. The thing is I can't just put the number all over the internet. And that means I'll only be able to pick long-time posters who I can totally trust. Think that's you? PM me now.

TheFreshPrince

so, is the "Brodeo" over, in the sense that the podcast is getting a new name....or are you guys done doing a Shawn-Ryan-Bobito-Anthony, PC-gaming focused podcast?

Praying its not the latter.....

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
FartOfWar said:
OK, special opportunity. We're gonna try and take 3-5 call in questions. The thing is I can't just put the number all over the internet. And that means I'll only be able to pick long-time posters who I can totally trust. Think that's you? PM me now.

Cool, that's gonna be fun to hear. It'd be awesome if some hero of the web would call. When's the next podcast due?

FartOfWar said:
Shot you a PM

Gowans

FartOfWar said:

Would love to do a quick call in/question from the UK, wonder what the call is would be like?
I think I would actually prefer car crash stuff with big fans calling without much to say apart from being a big fan and hello.

TheFreshPrince said:
so, is the "Brodeo" over, in the sense that the podcast is getting a new name....or are you guys done doing a Shawn-Ryan-Bobito-Anthony, PC-gaming focused podcast?

Praying its not the latter.....

Tender Rondo, The Delicate Podcast. Coming soon to headphones everywhere.

Top Bottom