• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grimm Season 2 |OT| Returns Tuesdays at 10PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite sure I like the resolution to Hank's arc. He's going crazy, but now all of the sudden, he is fine and dandy?

I also know the Juliet arc is working towards a pay-off, that's how this show works, but I can't stand for half a season of this amnesia crap.

Wiktor

Personaly I like the amnesia storyline, because of the really cruel twist that she only forgot him and remembers everything else.

Also..dear God...furry incest underage gang rape? :D Network really allows them to run wild now :D

dot

Anyone find it funny that all the bad stuff happens to Sergeant Wu? Poor guy goes through all of that and is still alive too. lol

Gotta wait 3 more weeks until the next episode...blah.

Personaly I like the amnesia storyline, because of the really cruel twist that she only forgot him and remembers everything else.

I'm not liking the direction it is going in. Hopefully, when she meet Sean Renard, things will "click" as far as this arc.

Because having her think Nick is abusive just isn't gelling with me.

It went in a lot of different directions that I didn't expect.

Hank, Juliet. Nick continuing to "be a Grimm" (i.e. throwing a dead body in the river, beheading two dudes).

dot

Latest episode was really good. I did not see that twist coming at all (the girl being the one that attacked everybody).

I totally called the Captain and Juliette having a possible romance. Poor Nick.

I also liked Monroe's little adventure. lol that was funny

I really liked the new episode. Monroe and Rosalee continue to be my favorite characters (of course) but the slow burn on character development for everyone else is actually quite addicting.

I gotta say, the dream at the beginning made me so happy... and then quite sad. I like Juliette, her character has grown on me a lot. When she wanted to be armed and actually pro-active before got amnesia, she went from my "eh, whatever" list to my "ok, I like these guys" list. I know it's important to have conflict and tension for the main character, but omg! Poor Nick (and Juliette, for that matter) can't get a break.

On that note, it'll be interesting to see what's going on with Juliette and the Captain, hmm.

I totally suspected the little girl the moment they showed the mom in the tub all beat to shit. At least she didn't kill her own mother... this show is really getting QUITE grim. So many deaths o_O

Heysoos

For some weird and odd reason I really don't like where this
Juliette and the Captain
story arc is going.

HeySeuss

I just realized this moved to Fridays against Fringe. I got to watch tonight but I'm going to have to catch up on this at a later time. Fringe gets the nod for me, but this is still a good show.

So, amazing episode. Great developments all around. I honestly can see Renard either living or dying by season's end.

With Hank, it looks like they are making him a pawn for Renard if he lives.

Slayven

Finally caught up, shit is good. I hope the Jaguar cop comes back. I think the janky cgi actually works for the show. My only problem is that Monroe seems to have been sidelined. He was part of the World's finest first.

So, I really liked how they were very bold in their storytelling with the Halloween episode. No clear resolution, the introduction of actual ghosts, how other cultures interact with the Grimm world.

dot

Yeah, didn't expect that twist at all. I knew the new guy was shady, but...wow.

What kind of Wesen was that anyways!? Only 2 more episodes left for the year... :(

Nice Cliffhanger for the end of this episode.

I want roselle to come back dammit.

Inorite? I miss Rosalee a lot :( She and Monroe really give the show most of its whimsy... bah. Well she's DEFINITELY going to be hearing from him about this latest development, so maybe it'll get her to come back sooner?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I was watching the comi-con panel from this year and Bree Turner (Rosalee) was pregnant. I don't know if that is part of the reason she's "away".

Complistic

I really enjoy this show and I'm not sure why. lol. It really doesn't seem like anything that special but it's so damn entertaining.

Maybe because it's at least trying to be different than everything else.

Ricker

Yep,show is getting really good...I just watched last week's Wendigo episode and it was great...from the feet in the stew to that ending kiss and Monroe's reaction lol...shit's getting good ;)

Hex

Banned
Ok, returning to the show to give it another shot.
Almost finished with season one, watching the ep "Happily Ever After" as I type this,
Show has gotten better and many of my earlier complaints have been dealt with it so definitely better so far.
Marathoning up over the weekend.

mike23

God fucking damn it you stupid fucking asshole cunt. Tell Juliet what the fuck is happening. All of your problems would have been prevented if you weren't such a stupid prick.

God fucking damn it you stupid fucking asshole cunt. Tell Juliet what the fuck is happening. All of your problems would have been prevented if you weren't such a stupid prick.

Its episodes like this that drive me nuts. When everyone acts out of established characters for the sake of the plot. How many times did Munroe have the chance to tell Nick exactly what the Captain had told him about the obsession? It wasn't like Juliet and the Captain hadn't gone to the shop to get a diagnosis for their behavior ...
Nick, all of a sudden, is giving up just because ...
What's the point of introducing the Latino side of the Vessen world if Juliet will conveniently forget that conversation happened.
Ughhh, I like where the episode was heading but not at the cost of sacrifing characters to the plot

Well, this episode's structure was an interesting experiment in storytelling which ultimately didn't work.

Loved Monroe's facial expressions in this one.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It's funny how this show is doing pretty good on Friday ratings, but hardly anyone here watches it lol.

Anyway I finally caught the episode. What the fuck Nick, why didn't you just text her? Juliet why are you so dumb? No one is that concerned about a trailer unless they are up to something.

It's funny how this show is doing pretty good on Friday ratings, but hardly anyone here watches it lol.

Anyway I finally caught the episode. What the fuck Nick, why didn't you just text her? Juliet why are you so dumb? No one is that concerned about a trailer unless they are up to something.

LOL I thought the same things! I liked the episode for the most part but uhhhh yeah, why didn't he text her? Or have Hank call her?! Or Nick call from Hank's phone or something? So silly.

And chaa, wtf, why would anyone care about the trailer that much? They wouldn't. Why didn't she ask why Adalind was so interested? I woulda. Juliet, comeon, chicka, don't be a chump :(

Maaarch?! /whine But that's when the 3rd season of GoT is coming out too! Right at the end, granted, but sheesh.

Goddammit.

Oh well, something to look forward to, I guess :\

NBC can't get out of their own way. This has been a really solid season, hope the ratings don't fall off too much. Can't wait for more Juliet!

Pollux

Completely forgot this show was back. Which is sad considering it's one of my favorite shows on TV. Will watch the new episode when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom