• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grimm Season 2 |OT| Returns Tuesdays at 10PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfan

Venerable Member
NBC can't get out of their own way. This has been a really solid season, hope the ratings don't fall off too much. Can't wait for more Juliet!

And the people at NBC probably wonder why they are getting beat in the rating by the Spanish and cable channels.....

DJ_Lae

I went from disappointed to just not caring, and I got all excited last night when I saw a preview last night for the show's return as I had completely forgotten about it. Can't wait.

Hope there's more Bree Turner than there was the last few episodes, though.

Eh, I still think the show is phenomenal, but I'll read the reviews for this episode to see if it jumped the shark or not with the Prince Charming's Kiss subplot.

Come on, have him Hex out during orgasm, you pansies.

The new dynamic of all of them as a team and knowing everything will bring so much more life to the show. It will be like buffy and angel but a little darker and less funny.

Wiktor

Excellent episode. Very densely packed. Plus the fight was awesome. Nick in Grimm mode is such a badass :D

zedge

Just watched. Man I missed this show. Really enjoyed it. With the capt thing out now and a common enemy this is gunna be good.

This Juliet crap needs to end

Grimm has a problem with their slow burns, but the resolutions are fucking fantastic.

So I have hope.

For me, it's not so much that Juliet has amnesia, it's that they keep showing her supernatural shit, and yet never tell her the truth.

Wiktor

Well..damn..that was one of the creepiest things I've seen in a long long time..Especially the fully grown worms getting out of the eyeballs..jeeez.
Awesome episode and Nick's getting more and more superpowered, which just rocks. No wonder all vessen are scarred like hell of Grimms.

Holy fuckin' shit, this episode. That was amazing. A fucking creepy-ass, terrifying monster instead of "it will kill you by tearing you apart". Scary, actually scary. And Nick with his fruit ninja powers?! I mean, he's always been pretty cute, but wow. Wow.

The last three episodes have been top-notch. It's finally starting to live up to it's name!

alekth

Last few episodes have been so good.

That said, I'm not overly optimistic about the next one with that preview...

Killing that creature while completely blind? Damn.

They said it takes a lot longer for male Grimms to gain their... grimm-ness, so perhaps these superpowers are a part of it.

Slayven

Killing that creature while completely blind? Damn.

They said it takes a lot longer for male Grimms to gain their... grimm-ness, so perhaps these superpowers are a part of it.

Maybe this isn't his finale form?

Who does the fights for this show? They are actually pretty good.

Wiktor

Can anything defeat him right now? He destroys ever wessen that gets in his way.
I'm guessing this is where the royal families come into action :)

Anyway...solid episode. Much better than the promo suggested. And damn..NBC sure allows them to go heavy on gore. That sight of the dude still being alive for few moments after getting cut in half..jeeez.

I'm guessing this is where the royal families come into action :)

Anyway...solid episode. Much better than the promo suggested. And damn..NBC sure allows them to go heavy on gore. That sight of the dude still being alive for few months after getting cut in half..jeeez.

Months? I know that's a typo but there was a real life case of a Vietnam police officer torn in half in a traffic accident who then went on to live. That was more disturbing...

pants

Jesus Christ, whomever thought of having Juliette in this show should be fired. The character has been going nowhere for two seasons and is an absolute waste of screen time and hindrance to entertainment. ffs.

Wiktor

Jesus Christ, whomever thought of having Juliette in this show should be fired. The character has been going nowhere for two seasons and is an absolute waste of screen time and hindrance to entertainment. ffs.

Even Nick doesn't seem to care anymore. They really need to find something for her to do.

pants

Pathetic actress too, there is just nothing right about her. They need to just let her die (royals?) and use it to make Nick go dark for a while as he deals with the royals.

HeySeuss

She's got derp eyes.

I was disappointed that he didn't use his super hearing yet. I'm really enjoying this show and like the whole Capt/Nick dynamic.

I also got a chuckle when they joked about hoping a vessen didn't commit the murder. Almost like the show is aware of itself and doesn't take itself too seriously.

Ripclawe

Banned
Pathetic actress too, there is just nothing right about her. They need to just let her die (royals?) and use it to make Nick go dark for a while as he deals with the royals.

I have wasted too much time watching her segments for her to die that soon after.

alekth

Has Juliet's actress lost a lot of weight or picked up some new makeup style recently? Her face looks kind of creepy now.

Ripclawe

Banned
Fuck it, I am going to read the recaps to see if it worth watching the episode from now on and I don't care if Juliette goes crazy, dies or whatever. That last episode was just the last straw.

pants

I know I complained a few posts above, but holy fuck she's terrible. Thea from Arrow is still redeemable in some form, she's just terrible.

Naka

Did NBC air the wrong episode? The episode on my DVR from last night is one that aired months ago and doesn't match the description at all.

pants

Did NBC air the wrong episode? The episode on my DVR from last night is one that aired months ago and doesn't match the description at all.

The ep that aired was the one about Satan, what did your DVR show?

Ripclawe

Banned
Nothing aired here, they covered the capture of the guy in Boston.

BTW,,

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/nbc-pulls-ready-to-love-moves-grimm-to-tuesdays/

t’s over for NBC’s new dating series Ready For Love after two low-rated airings, while underrated Friday drama Grimm is getting an upgrade. Beginning April 30, Grimm will move to the Tuesday 10 PM slot, airing behind a two-hour episode of The Voice, and will remain on Tuesday through May 21. Grimm will have a two-hour Voice lead-in for two more weeks, while it is unclear what will air in the Tuesday 9 PM hour on May 14 and May 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom