• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 1 (aka guess the TRUE #41)

#41 sounds like a part of a game where your health is being drained and/or you have to mash the buttons to escape from something (e.g., quicksand)

I'm gonna go out on a limb ... Ocarina of Time?

Amir0x

Banned
PuertoRicanJuice said:
You're going to start banning random people?

no, i will MAKE A THREAD WITH BOLD LETTERS OR SOMETHING

but seriously, i haven't had something THIS close to the tip on my tounge in YEARS

When I hear #25 I picture a character moving to the next location on a map right before a level starts. dammit, what the hell is it?

Is 46 Azure Dreams?

goodcow

Greenpanda said:
I'm guessing my prior guess for #23 was wrong, so ... Smash Brothers Melee? (or am I only entitled to one guess per clip?)

You can guess as many times as you want (without editing), I just can't be bothered to individually answer no to everyone.

Red Scarlet

Hmmm after putting up some that I should be able to recognize, they sound like in the game..I thought these were abstract, replayed on a keyboard or something. I have no idea then.

Amir0x

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Hmmm after putting up some that I should be able to recognize, they sound like in the game..I thought these were abstract, replayed on a keyboard or something. I have no idea then.

:<

Red Scarlet

Amir0x said:

Yeah, I went through the not guessed and didn't recognize..I just now went through a couple I should be able to and was like "oh these are how they originally sound"..I was thinking otherwise. I phail. When tomorrow is when tomorrow?

And just for humor..41-Earthbound.

ant1532

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Yeah, I went through the not guessed and didn't recognize..I just now went through a couple I should be able to and was like "oh these are how they originally sound"..I was thinking otherwise. I phail. When tomorrow is when tomorrow?

And just for humor..41-Earthbound.
Stop changing your avatar, your confusing the shit out of me!

Red Scarlet

Goodcow: you mis-tagged #44. You have
[/quote] there.

ant..I can't control it!!!

Amir0x: exactly..that would be awesome-o if it was and I guessed it. You'd just get DQ6 right tomorrow or something anyway! :)

goodcow:
say 41 is Earthbound no matter what! I'll buy something from amazon.com

edit:
When tomorrow is when tomorrow?
Er..when tomorrow is the next round?

Amir0x said:
GOD I KNOW THIS IN MY HEART
LOOK IT UP IN YOUR GUT
stephencolbert.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
what the **** seriously, it's as if the memory of where #41 has come from was erased from everyone's mind collectively

even when it was confirmed it was form a Nintendo catalogue we still can't ****ing find it! I could accept if it was a coincidence and it wasn't a Nintendo game or something, but THIS SHIT IS ON THE TIP OF MY COCK HEAD.

Top Bottom