• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 3

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Y2Kevbug11 said:
41 Sounds like the shopping mall section of Blue Stinger
Not even close. The song your thinking of was up beat Christmas music. Totally different.

Blue Stinger had awesome music, though (same composer responsible for the Gundam SEED series of anime).

Track 18 is definitely Resident Evil - not part 2 or CV but the first game (The track might be from one of the remakes, the GC or DS version though) it's the song from inside the garden house with the big plant boss.

Johnas

Goodcow, that was cool-may I suggest you do an all 8-bit one sometime (NES preferably)? Since you're doing all Sega for the next one.

goodcow

Ancestor said:
Goodcow, that was cool-may I suggest you do an all 8-bit one sometime (NES preferably)? Since you're doing all Sega for the next one.

I don't have much NES music.

I did this a year or so ago, and after three or four rounds, I stopped, and somebody did do a completely NES round though. I don't remember who it was...

This is the point in this contest where Amirox starts flipping out because he can't figure out where he heard a song from and Error keeps on guessing over and over again on everything left.

Red Scarlet

I think you got both the Yoshi's Island ones before I did. Man I got jipped out of like 6.
And none were ones you guessed! :(

(The Mega Man 6 one I knew was from 5 or 6 but I didn't want to guess one so someone else would guess the other). At least Error helped you again! PR tag team.

Amir0x

Banned
PuertoRicanJuice said:
This is the point in this contest where Amirox starts flipping out because he can't figure out where he heard a song from and Error keeps on guessing over and over again on everything left.

That shit from ROUND 1 was so much bullshit I can't believe it - the vast majority of us did not hear it from Yoshi's Cookies, so that is a flagrant foul and a terrible choice by goodcow >:O

Top Bottom