• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 3

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
48 sounds awesome, but I don't what it is. Sounds like Sonic quality synth (sounds very Sonic the Hedgehog 1).

49) Skies of Arcadia

Amir0x

Banned
the fact that there is still not a single Earthbound track in these games is disturbing :mad:

dark10x said:
48 sounds awesome, but I don't what it is. Sounds like Sonic quality synth (sounds very Sonic the Hedgehog 1).

sounds like from some megaman to me, but i don't know

You gotta be shitting me. Mega Man 6 :lol :lol :lol

I haven't even gotten up to that in the MMAC, and I only played 3 as a kid.

dark10x

Ok, I think 43 is actually Yoshi's Island. That sound effect sounds very much like the pirate ship in DKC2, but that's not his style.

41 - Sonic 2
Dude, does that really sound like something the Genesis could output? :p

dark10x

29) It is MGS2 - but I think someone already said this. Or, maybe, it's...The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2??!! Ah ha. :p

dark10x

DeadTrees said:
Well, yes. But since I was wrong...

41 - Sonic 3
48 - Knuckles Chaotix
No way could the Genny reproduce that (without the SegaCD).

48, though, is driving me insane. It sounds totally Sonic, but I just can't place it. Chaotix might be a good choice, but I thought the music in that game sounded quite a bit worse than typical Sonic.

I must know!!!

Amir0x

Banned
dark10x said:
No way could the Genny reproduce that (without the SegaCD).

48, though, is driving me insane. It sounds totally Sonic, but I just can't place it. Chaotix might be a good choice, but I thought the music in that game sounded quite a bit worse than typical Sonic.

I must know!!!

It's Knuckles Chaotix.

dark10x

OK, so I was wrong about 43 again.

Could it be...Donkey Kong Country 3? That sound in the background is totally DKC...but that sounds much worse than DKC1 and 2. That would make DKC3 a great choice.

Top Bottom