• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 5 - Anything Goes!

Drakken

Amir0x said:
wait wait

Track 8 - Age of Empires II?
Track 8 - Age of Mythology?
Track 10 - NOLF 2?

edit: FUUUUUUCK

Hey, no editing. And no guessing two different games for the same track in one post.

Post again. :p

Amir0x

Banned
oh god, TRACK 26 is even more tip of my tongue then that one track from round 1, if that's possible

if you say it's something absurd like "STELLA DEUS" i will cut your head

Senretsu

****, my internet connection sucks tonight, it takes forever to post and then says I edited it it. this is the last time and hopefully it'll work this time (and I'm not too late)

26 - Final Fantasy Tactics

Drakken

Amir0x said:
oh god, TRACK 26 is even more tip of my tongue then that one track from round 1, if that's possible

if you say it's something absurd like "STELLA DEUS" i will cut your head

Ha, that's one of the ones I knew you knew.

thundersabre said:
12. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Yep.

Senretsu said:
****, my internet connection sucks tonight, it takes forever to post and then says I edited it it. this is the last time and hopefully it'll work this time (and I'm not too late)

26 - Final Fantasy Tactics

Sorry, that's not it.

Drakken

DeadTrees said:
20 is a late eighties/early nineties Genesis/arcade shooter, right?

I'll go with...M.U.S.H.A.

It's a shmup, but it didn't appear on the Genesis or in the arcades. More low-profile. It was later remade.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Track 38 - Sorrow off Xenosaga by Mitsuda.

edit: bugger it! must be a rehashed song for Episode 2 cause it sounds almost the same.

hoqhuuep

speedpop said:
Track 38 - Sorrow off Xenosaga by Mitsuda.

edit: bugger it! must be a rehashed song for Episode 2 cause it sounds almost the same.

My bad, didn't mean to snatch it. I only remember this song cuz I used to go astral projecting to it, back in the day.

Drakken

MGrant said:
Track 10 is killing me. Jazz flute? Driving bass line? What the hell?

Did this game ever see the US?

Yes. But, I may very well be the only one here who's played it. It was...

...an edu-game. Kind of, anyway. It was a combination of adventure/action/puzzle, iirc. Really odd that it had such great music.

DopeyFish said:
track20 - tyrian2000?

I assume Tyrian 2000 retained the songs from Tyrian. If so.....yes! If not.....close enough. :p

Top Bottom