• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 3

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
yeah Juice is a lucky bastard :lol

btw

Track 22 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Amir0x said:
That shit from ROUND 1 was so much bullshit I can't believe it - the vast majority of us did not hear it from Yoshi's Cookies, so that is a flagrant foul and a terrible choice by goodcow >:O
I agree with you on this one actually. That was garbage.

And Red Scarlet...I knew it was from an NES Mega Man...I was just counting up. Error just joined the party one Mega Man too early.

I'm just lucky tonight, I've won 20 bucks on PartyPoker tonight as well.

Amir0x

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
I already guessed 22 correctly (Earthbound).

do you want me to poke your eyes out with unwrapped copies of Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter (one of the best RPGs of the gen)?

Red Scarlet

I could tell it was from a Mega Man, but I only played 5 once, 1 was already an answer, and never played 6, so I was gonna go back to it after my initial go-around. Too late, though.

Don't take defeat so hard, Ami. :)

Drakken

goodcow said:
I don't have much NES music.

I did this a year or so ago, and after three or four rounds, I stopped, and somebody did do a completely NES round though. I don't remember who it was...

I can continue doing rounds if round 4 is going to be your last one; I've got a huge collection of vgm. A NES-only round would be cool.

What do you use to make clips of the songs? Audacity?

goodcow

I just finished making round 4's samples and I'm depressed because I remember carefree days staying home, playing RPGs and beat-em-ups with friends.

:(

goodcow

Drakken said:
I can continue doing rounds if round 4 is going to be your last one; I've got a huge collection of vgm. A NES-only round would be cool.

What do you use to make clips of the songs? Audacity?

I just drag them into Adobe Audition (aka Cool Edit) and clip, normalize, and re-save.

threeball

Banned
i know most have been answered but im just playing along for the heck of it.

1: Mario Sunshine
9: Metroid Prime
21: so obviously Mega Man 6
38: Super Mario RPG
46: Mario 64

Top Bottom