• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess the 50 random videogame songs - ROUND 2

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
40 - Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne ?

I know exactly how you feel, Greenpanda :\

I don't think any of them are BoF: DQ. I haven't heard anything that screams Sakimoto to me yet.

Wow, 41 was Panzer Dragoon Saga? That music is burned into my brain yet I have never owned, played or watched a video of it, so I've got no idea why I can hum all the notes. Past life regression?

Just for the record: I have always wanted to own PDS, but just releasing 3000 copies in the UK meant it was a tough cookie to find :(

KurowaSan

Servizio said:
40 - Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne ?

I know exactly how you feel, Greenpanda :\

I don't think any of them are BoF: DQ. I haven't heard anything that screams Sakimoto to me yet.

i think you're right...

I thought it was Nocturne, too, but I already guessed that back on page 1 and apparently I was wrong :p It must sound very similar to a Nocturne track, at least

KurowaSan

Greenpanda said:
I thought it was Nocturne, too, but I already guessed that back on page 1 and apparently I was wrong :p It must sound very similar to a Nocturne track, at least

yeah, i just noticed... meh... i know i've heard it

Markster

Um... okay I'm reaching a bit now, but I'll just get these guesses out of my system.

26 - Hitman Contracts
34 - Sonic Adventure 2 (even though I know the music to SA2 well enough to know this isn't in there)
27 - Mortal Kombat (hahahaha.... it's got the same kind of sounds... but no way!)
39 - Daytona USA
40 - Deus Ex (though, with that upswing in pitch at the end... I doubt it)

Ecrofirt

yea, if I had to guess #42 would be Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I even played it for a bit because of that track.

I guess that isn't it, though.

Top Bottom