• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

I know :/

Also, Bravo put out a pretty funny video on Camo Campers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9SGi8JbNo&feature=g-high-u

The camper commented on the video, this is him trying to justify himself:

Hey man i am the urbanspoon and i want to say thank you for this video polling against camo campers. Honestly when i was playing that game i was trying to get assasinations for the venator armor thats why i was camping so much lol but i do apologize for camping trust me i hate it just as much as you do lol

OK, so PV can spot camo users as long as there is a direct line of sight. If a camo user is cloaked behind rocks, you won't see them "through" the rocks.

Good enough.

Conor 419

Banned
Spop's Valhalla has been really fun, it's so weird having enemies and allied AI on lovable classics. It goes to show that Stalker's idea of a mission creator with full AI placement on Halo 5, would be fantastic and really allow for some creative missions.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Also, Pro Tip, if the match you're playing in has a ton of Boltshot spammers, get the Hard light shield. Shit works wonders against those scrubs. As does Thruster pack.

Akai__

So, if Tashi posts the same video it's suddenly interresting, but when I do it, it's getting ignored?

I'm not mad and I understand, why it is the case, but my heart, it hurts. :lol

Ramirez

Does anybody else live and die by the Light Rifle? It is definitely hard to shoot with, but it is just so much better when you get the hang of it.

I love the scoped part of it, but it's really inconsistent for me when unscoped, hardly ever a 5 shot, I'm not even sure it is a 5 shot TBH.

If Camo and Complex were removed entirely, the game would be better.

Honestly.

Two least favorite things about MP by far.

If we ever got 1 sided objective...

I wonder if complex could work as a 1 sided variant, the flag/bomb arm zone should be located in the base. I think that would work better.

Because it isn't fun to play on at the moment.

GhaleonEB

You just made a huge tactical error, egghead.

I think I get the reference. And it's amazing. :lol

Looking forward to Spartan Ops tonight. I had to come home early to set up the pump to start bailing out my flooding backyard, but the flip side is I might get to play sooner.

zlatko

Banned
I'm a fan of:

Camo
Regen field
Holo
Pvision

I use various ones depending on mood/map/game type.

Prefer jet pack for only Solace.

I love the scoped part of it, but it's really inconsistent for me when unscoped, hardly ever a 5 shot, I'm not even sure it is a 5 shot TBH.

It is a 5sk. I am starting to think I should just use it on BTB While I am am good with it I tend to just find my self missing alot on smaller maps or when people are closer to me. However I want to get better with it so I have just been sticking it out.

Hopefully I am where I would like to be when Rank comes around. I will have to make a hard decision at that time.

J10

Banned
It's nice to know multiplayer maps can be re-purposed for Firefight in the Halo engine. Now I can assume the reverse is also true. Now if only they'd bring back Firefight.

Akai__

lol didn't even see it.

Lies! :p

Nah, it's okay. Sometimes GAF is acting like on crack and I think it's good, that you posted it again, because now the video is getting more attention and Bravo, too.

I'm not that kind of a person, which feels insulted by this, so don't worry.

---

<3 u guys. :)

MrBig

It's nice to know multiplayer maps can be re-purposed for Firefight in the Halo engine.

The SpOps missions that occur on MP maps are actually wholly separate map files included on the disc, the system isn't that flexible.

So why don't we have FireFight in Halo 4 again? Apparently, AI can be spawned on some multilplayer maps. If more multiplayer maps show op in Spartan Ops, then why didn't 343 take a little more effort to put in a firefight gamemode on the same multiplayer maps. They could have used the same rules as Reach's FireFight. They just would've needed to add some UI elements and scripting for the whole thing. It just seems like a big missed opportunity.

Hell, they even could have created a second team of Spartans who's task it is to defend and hold area's captured by Crimson. That way, we wouldn't have to revisit all those places next week to kill some Hingeheads.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Enjoy your Regicide!
vomitn5s59.gif

Ugh I can never get the ordnance I want. The stupid 360 controller d-pad is rubbish. Sniper rifle? nope you just got more grenades!! pfffftt
Happened to me twice. I'm sure my Nooooooo scream could be heard across the map. I wanted a binary rifle, not plasma grenades!

Anybody else calling down ordnance and not seeing it anywhere around, only to hear about it getting stolen 30 seconds later?

Ordinance always falls in my lap.
Most of the time it does for me too, but every once in a while.... its a treasure hunt, and I always lose ;P

The last time it happened on longbow. Spawned in an incinerator cannon while in the blue tunnel towards center top. Didn't drop anywhere near me but another player on my team asked about it so I said they could take it as long as they promised to kill plenty of reds. A minute later I come out of the cave towards blue base and see an icon with it on my hud saying "incoming...". I follow the icon to the bottom of the hill on blue side and the icon must have been pointing to some area two feet under the snow. Weird.

malfcn

Ordinance always falls in my lap.

Also, how do you upload photos to your share? I could only find a way to share clips.

And, the glyphs at the end of the last Terminal, they do anything?

CyReN

Black Ops 2 got rid of their Nuketown playlist (only real mode I ever played in Bo2). GG, this is insanity. It's 2012 and developers seem to find ways to piss off their community in the worse way. I just don't get it.

That explains a lot....

Really though.
Yeah the Light Rifle could use a little buff when it's unscoped. I really like the gun, but it's too weak unscoped.

It also has significantly more flinch than the other mid-range rifles.
http://www.abload.de/img/vomitn5s59.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL

------------------------------

Playing mission 1 of episode 3 right now. FUCK Covy snipers.

The phantom guns in SpOps are insane.

Top Bottom