• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

IHaveIce

Banned
To every one that is custom game fan! I NEED your help Halo's NeoGAF members. I need someones help to post this onto the Thread Forums to get the word out about this. Many people at the 343i forums are wanting a change to the custom game settings in Halo 4. I did posted this in the community Halo thread but I am not getting any responses about it.. Here is the site where everything is going down at...

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-game-options-are-unacceptable--343.aspx

I don't post a lot here on NeoGAF but I would really appreciate it if someone can help out with this?

From Time Glitch-
good stuff hope 343 does this and isn't too proud of their new stuff

DesertFox

Nice, you should record it with a GoPro or take pictures. GTR is definitely on my purchase list one day. Since my car exploded on the track I've been driving a turbo Miata around. Nothing like driving a boosted RWD convertible on summer tires all over New Hampshire as snow nears lol

The Subaru's built, I have the VIN, and I believe it's in the United States and on a car carrier coming from Baltimore. Should be here within a week, hopefully.

car.png

I used to have a 2005 STi and absolutely loved that car. Unfortunately it was totaled in a car accident. Are you going to post any pics of the car when it arrives?

Project

If any of you still have double EXP matches, and want to level up like a mother******, play Spartan Ops, first mission, of this week over and over until you get bored.

A little tip, always get the tank.

It's an easy 12k xp per game, and roughly takes about 8-12 minutes.

Any word on which slot Rogue's ability will take up? My current load out has shield recharge and dexeterity for the quick reloads. I don't think I'd mind losing the shield one, but Dex is super good in this game. :p

You'll lose dexterity if you want to equip Rogue's ability.

Nice, you should record it with a GoPro or take pictures. GTR is definitely on my purchase list one day. Since my car exploded on the track I've been driving a turbo Miata around. Nothing like driving a boosted RWD convertible on summer tires all over New Hampshire as snow nears lol

The Subaru's built, I have the VIN, and I believe it's in the United States and on a car carrier coming from Baltimore. Should be here within a week, hopefully.

car.png

Congrats Bro. That is literally one of my life goals. Colour me jelly.

This is odd, I'm actually really happy for you.

Tawpgun

You're not the first to say that. I'll rework it. Maybe I'll do the gravity well instead. The forerunner architecture in Halo 4 is so much more complex than in prior games.
Yeah but I actually like the requiem logo the best.

I like the abstraction of it.

Also, you could do the composer

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
What they have in the works. Everything. The game is released now, no fucking around will bullshit PR, just tell us straight what is going on and what they have planned.

The game has not even been out a month yet, give them time to collect player data and see what is going on for the majority of players.

They can't respond to every criticism they are taking from people on internet forums that ultimately might not make up a large percentage of the user base and nor should they.

rakka

pretty much graphics over gameplay this time round lol

just kidding

or am I

edit: rogue ability. flinch is reduced, or totally gone?

Karl2177

What they have in the works. Everything. The game is released now, no fucking around will bullshit PR, just tell us straight what is going on and what they have planned.

Please, you expect 343 to actually comment on something? No. Expect nonsense like ship themed Forge maps in Reach. 343 PR is awful. Shots fired, etc.

rakka

how about a write up on things like why they chose ridiculous all caps fonts for killfeed , scoreboard and the UI in general. why splitscreen performance is horrible for many MP maps. why team death markers were left out, why they thought PV and personal ordnance and instant respawn and a ton of other things were a good idea

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
how about a write up on things like why they chose ridiculous all caps fonts for killfeed , scoreboard and the UI in general. why splitscreen performance is horrible for many MP maps. why team death markers were left out, why they thought PV and personal ordnance and instant respawn and a ton of other things were a good idea
No thanks. I`d rather they be fixing that shit right now than doing a write up about it.

Please hold your breath while waiting for this writeup that 343 owes you. Please.

daedalius

nah

Stop! please.

zlatko

Banned

lol_armorlock.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
im pretty sure all of that is worse than armor lock.
Only poor splitscreen performance is.

Every time I hear someone complaining about PV, I can`t help but imagine they have gigantic cat helmets covering the bottom left hand corners of their TVs/monitors. That can be the only explanation.

im pretty sure all of that is worse than armor lock.

Instant Respawn and the completely random gameplay of these Playlists is much worse than anything Armor Lock could've done to Halo, just sayin..

I love Halo 4, but I cannot wait till
if
we get some Classic Playlists and some updates. It hit me the other day.. A friend of mine said he never continued playing Halo over CoD because Halo has too much balance, at which point I responded to him (without even thinking about it) with "Halo 4 might finally be the game for you then" because it obviously has the potential for a balanced/competitive environment, but currently feels just like a CoD in nature.

Playlist Side Thought: They should just separate the Playlists with Infinity/Classic. Traditional Halo may have less numbers, but having the option to play it that way in MM is a must, which is why there are so many diehard advocates for a Custom Games Browser. The current voting system doesn't lend itself well to a Playlist like Team Objective that combines CTF, OB and KotH, so I'm all for keeping the major gametypes as Playlists. I don't think having more options is a bad thing, nor do I think having a healthy number of Playlists would be detrimental to the population.. People say this a lot, but in reality how would it play out?

• "Oh, only 2,000 people in OB? Lemme go somewhere else.." <--Well good, obviously they didn't care enough to play OB so surely they wouldn't vote for it in a Team Objective Playlist.
  • "Wow so many options, I think I'll just leave Halo because I can't choose which of the 10 Playlists to play.." <--I don't think this'll actually happen.

^Just another belief I have that differs from the "norm" it seems..

I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort to do a simple write up.

I thought the same exact thing lol

I honestly cant believe you stand up for Regicide. I mean Trueskill I get you think it works good yet it doesn'...but, Regicide!? cmon man quit trolling.

I think with true skill because no one knows what's going on with those formulaes he gets away with it. :p

But yeah sorry hired, but as much as I can see where your coming from, FFA certainly does not favour the player who hangs back and tries to kill the leader all game. Doing so would be a dangerous tactic as once you allow him to pull ahead all he has to do is get kills at a consistent pace to keep that lead.

I personally focus my attention on power weapon holders more than the score leader, but either way I never just let anyone live. Regicide encourages players to remain in second place all game in order to get kills on the leader at the end of the game to slingshot to the lead.

As much as its a fine diversion, it's about as tactical as headhunter was lol. At least in reach standard FFA was a multiplayer option.

Just got black ops, I am already regretting it and I haven't even played it yet! Why do games no longer have manuals?

http://i.imgur.com/bH3ID.png?1[IMG]

Here's the link: [url]https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1813443_Fun-with-Photoshop--Thanksgiving-Edition.aspx#post1813443[/url][/QUOTE]"A problem occurred while trying to sign you in to Halo Waypoint. Please try again later."

Holy shit, Waypoint. Still?!?!

neoism

To every one that is custom game fan! I NEED your help Halo's NeoGAF members. I need someones help to post this onto the Thread Forums to get the word out about this. Many people at the 343i forums are wanting a change to the custom game settings in Halo 4. I did posted this in the community Halo thread but I am not getting any responses about it.. Here is the site where everything is going down at...

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127421_Custom-game-options-are-unacceptable--343.aspx

I don't post a lot here on NeoGAF but I would really appreciate it if someone can help out with this?

From Time Glitch-

its pretty sad... this game smh...

Destiny will save us...

Top Bottom