• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Omni

Can you not grenade jump in this game? I don't know if it's lag or what, but I haven't been able to.

Plus if you put the Warthog over the flag spawn on Valhalla, the flag spawns underneath. Chirst, they've almost taken all of the fun out of the gametype.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
While playing Requiem, I noticed this wasn't aligned:

Wjsb2.jpg

D:
It's that time.
Of the month? *

IHaveIce

Banned
Can you not grenade jump in this game? I don't know if it's lag or what, but I haven't been able to.

Plus if you put the Warthog over the flag spawn on Valhalla, the flag spawns underneath. Chirst, they've almost taken all of the fun out of the gametype.

:( WHAAT, Oh the glorious moments parking a mongoose/warthog on the flag.

I don't know with whom I played from GAF in this match but we won because someone couldn't plant the bomb because we parked it on there lol.

Sadly assault is gone too ... oh 343

kylej

Banned
going through old youtube favorites right now and reminded myself of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8

man this 2 minute HBO ad is more engaging and has a better narrative than the entirety of the halo canon. step yo game up 343 hire some good writers for the next games pls. so much potential in this universe but it's always so lame.

Time to work the Black Friday fun! 11:45pm til 9:30am.. thankfully Im not too tired so I should manage, haha. Maybe Ill get some Halo games going before I head in..

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Playing spartan ops with buds, final mission of season 3

elite spawns inside a rock at the top of the map
we spend about 15 minutes trying to shoot him
i finally kill myself, stick the tip of his weapon, and the force pushes him DEEPER INTO THE MAP

fucking god damn it

Ramirez

Played some BO2 with Risen and his gang earlier, pretty sure the time spent in the lobby almost outweighed time spent in a game while trying to play ranked stuff. Fun game though. (WHEN YOUR BULLETS ACTUALLY COUNT!)

Booties

Banned
It's funny how Halo 4's UI gets hate but I'm watching two of my sisters play Halo CE and there are a lot of similarities.
What is this post? Its the first game of a series from over a decade ago and you think its normal for halo 4 to look like it? And why are you letting women play your Xbox? Tell them to do the dishes and let a man get down to his business.

Watching. God damn.

What is this post? Its the first game of a series from over a decade ago and you think its normal for halo 4 to look like it? And why are you letting women play your Xbox? Tell them to do the dishes and let a man get down to his business.

Watching. God damn.

I'm just saying nobody complained about it then.

and you know that second half of your post was like the Batman signal for kittens right? lol

Just starting to get the hang of H4 snipers and now its going. Fucking great.

Fuck lame ass SWAT and keep Snipers.

And to remove it for FFA?? Fuck. For all the bitching people do about Regicide i guarantee it wont hit the numbers Snipers has been getting.

Just dont let it be a Halo 3 situation where i gotta wait a motherfucking year to rock some Team Snipers again.

You wrong for this 343....

Just starting to get the hang of H4 snipers and now its going. Fucking great.

Fuck lame ass SWAT and keep Snipers.

And to remove it for FFA?? Fuck. For all the bitching people do about Regicide i guarantee it wont hit the numbers Snipers has been getting.

Just dont let it be a Halo 3 situation where i gotta wait a motherfucking year to rock some Team Snipers again.

You wrong for this 343....

What they are adding is NOT FFA. They are adding some really lame objective only FFA. This is more mario party Halo gametypes of running after a ball or hill if you want to win and constantly dieing cause you have to hold an objective while 7 other people shoot you. Its luck of spawns and a bunch of random bullshit.

Fuck they doing? Give us some FFA Slayer...

Watching. God damn.

Haha! Women are only good for cooking and cleaning, amirite?

#PuttingBitchesInTheirPlace
#ShutUpAndMakeMeASandwich

Seriously? Wtf.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What they are adding is NOT FFA. They are adding some really lame objective only FFA. This is more mario party Halo gametypes of running after a ball or hill if you want to win and constantly dieing cause you have to hold an objective while 7 other people shoot you. Its luck of spawns and a bunch of random bullshit.

Fuck they doing? Give us some FFA Slayer...

I'm actually surprised they're not rotating FFA Playlists. That would make more sense. The lists are just going to cannibalize each other.

I don't imagine playing FFA Oddball with instant respawn will be much fun..

It will actually be very competitive and the 7 other players must team together to destroy the leader, its a game of politics, alliances, betrayels. Its being Human, but understanding to be God you have to let go of everything that makes you Human.

Its all tied up at fun to fun.

I'm actually surprised they're not rotating FFA Playlists. That would make more sense. The lists are just going to cannibalize each other.

I'm literally not surprised, after 3 or 4 games of shitty playlist management, you kind of expect bullheaded shitty moves. Remove Squad Slayer. Hire Juices.

Karl2177

Can someone explain to me why there are resources for Chief's visor to reflect his surroundings, when the player only gets to see it during the cutscenes?

Computron

Can someone explain to me why there are resources for Chief's visor to reflect his surroundings, when the player only gets to see it during the cutscenes?

Is this a serious question? (Also, don't you have a background in programming or something like that or am I just confusing you with someone else?)

Top Bottom