• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

CyReN

1,000,000 Cheaters.

HmF7n.png

----
Tweeted out the podcast Tashi/Duncan. Will give it a listen tomorrow:)

Redford

aka Cabbie
Think Microsoft will get another studio that'll alternate Halo releases with 343?

They already do, I just hope that particular studio never gets behind a mainline game. (Unless this is a joke about CoD/IW/Treyarch)

How the fuck did Starwolf get a tag on his alt, while some people that have been here far longer than him don't even have one on their main account?

Tag thread tags are worthless.

feel

Dont buy the maps, don't turn the game on, speak with actions.

Let the #'s dwindle. Lets get our Halo back.

-No instant respawn
-No loadouts
-No perks
-Weapons on the map
-No random ordnances
-No default sprint
-Small Arena maps
-Ranking System
-New Playlist Management
-60fps
-Dedis!

Whos with me?

Halo 5. Do IT.
I'm in. Easiest boycott ever for me.

Gray Man

Banned
Legit though, so many people here knew who I was, and you know what? All of them, or at least most did not have a problem with it, because I was just trying to be a member of a Halo Community I love. Ram, Kyle, you guys didn't need to do that, I can't exactly say the same for Ram, but Kyle, could you at least try to act like a semi decent human being here? Just stop being so god damn salty, I don't remember you being THIS bad when StarWolf first joined up.

Ramirez

Legit though, so many people here knew who I was, and you know what? All of them, or at least most did not have a problem with it, because I was just trying to be a member of a Halo Community I love. Ram, Kyle, you guys didn't need to do that, I can't exactly say the same for Ram, but Kyle, could you at least try to act like a semi decent human being here? Just stop being so god damn salty, I don't remember you being THIS bad when StarWolf first joined up.

Free EZB.

Fracas

#fuckonami

You literally just shopped shit onto a picture of someone's head

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
We all knew. I vote we remove Starwolf from Facebook when he gets banned here. It wil be like when EZb removed him from dat friends list.

Trasher

Why can't you be a man and just take your banning? Leave. :/

Top Bottom