• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insomniac Leaks] New Wolverine Images Surface

Draugoth

Gold Member
lmANvi4.jpeg
mgxnJnm.jpeg
rT3JiXL.jpeg

kU50X9u.jpeg
JCxRH04.png
57If3xU.jpeg

mh4BWtS.png
6NYchXo.jpeg

Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho originalClique para ver a imagem em tamanho original
Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho originalClique para ver a imagem em tamanho original
Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original

Wolverine - 50 new Concept arts (Characters)​

Visual effects, Damage Visuals and UI:

Destruction Visuals:

Traversal Visuals:

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

Really liking the mechanics/style they are using for climbable stuff instead of using y3llow paint.

The sentinel design looks different. So much leaked. Kinda wish I hadn't read the plot before but I don't think I could have stayed away til it came out.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Those pics of the first girl. Is that the British actress from game of thrones and who's in fast and furious? Looks exactly like her.

Last edited:
even these leaks make it look like insomniac is a well oiled machine. I wonder if other devs are this organized. Here's the traversal stuff, here's the non-destructables, etc.

Papa_Wisdom

Those pics of the first girl. Is that the British actress from game of thrones and who's in fast and furious? Looks exactly like her.
I don’t see the resemblance, then again I didn’t spend much time looking at her face. Need cleavage shots to make a proper comparison.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Those in-game shots look nice. The offset camera reminds me of Dad of War. I'm still looking forward to playing it, but I was disappointed to see that it wasn't a MK/DOOM-style gore fest like I hoped for. It basically an evolution of the Arkham games like Spider-Man.

Last edited:

Gojiira

All signs point to it being great, camera angle is perfect for bloody visceral combat and presumably stealth. Fuck the haters.

midnightAI

Looks like GoW camera perspective.

Which is an awful camera perspective in my opinion.
Once again........ 'concept art'

can you not tell that the image of wolverine in all of those images is identical? its concept art, some are even using manipulated photos as backgrounds.

(that doesnt mean that wont be the camera angle, but we have seen footage and it is further back)

Last edited:

gtabro

Are they working with SweetBaby again? Cos if yes, that's already a "deep deep sale" for me. And they likely are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom