• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insomniac Leaks] New Wolverine Images Surface

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
57If3xU.jpeg
Is it only me or the guy on the right looks like a jacked up Phil Spencer? 😄

i know some people are obsessed, and i was skeptical of this "trend or agenda" but the receipts are there for everyone to see.
True but regarding women’s looks there’s a difference in calling something out when you see it, and then seeing it everywhere you go even when you’re presented with evidence that it’s not there.

I guess a small victory is that the goalpost moved from “she’s ugly/manly” to “why’s Jean Grey black?” after posting the actress.

True but regarding women’s looks there’s a difference in calling something out when you see it, and then seeing it everywhere you go even when you’re presented with evidence that it’s not there.
it works both of ways. the difference is that one side of the argument is on social media and the otner side is the one making the content.

I guess a small victory is that the goalpost moved from “she’s ugly/manly” to “why’s Jean Grey black?” after posting the actress.
so weird that even such "experiment" is even even suggested in the first place.

at the end of the day is the market that is going to make it a success or a failure.

it works both of ways. the difference is that one side of the argument is on social media and the other side is the one making the content.
You're exactly right, it works both ways. It's why I feel evidence works the best, even though I'm sure some here are exhausted from putting out flames from false claims or incorrect info. However, evidence moves the goalposts. The problem is that a goalpost was even put up in the first place to be moved.
so weird that even such "experiment" is even even suggested in the first place.

at the end of the day is the market that is going to make it a success or a failure.
The market has shown the silent majority don't really care too much about analyzing small details of a video game model to constantly try and prove or disprove a negative. Spideman 2 sold well, it will continue to have strong legs in the next few years with discounts and console bundles, and that's partly why so many casual fans were so vocal when it lost GoTY.

All Wolverine has to be is a good game with an engaging cinematic story and it will sell just as well.

ZehDon

Gold Member
Are those in-game graphics? The visuals already look HOT! đŸ”„
For the Wolverine images specifically they look like target mock ups. The hero model looks like it has an identical frame and lighting pass in each image and the model's perspective doesn't match the environments. If that's their target, however, I'd expect they're shipping with a 60FPS performance mode.

K.N.W.

Did anybody notice that Wolverine is exactly the same in all pictures?? These are probably collage pictures, not real in-engine pictures, or at least are doctored (maybe in-engine) for development purposes. That's probably why Wolverine looks so detached compared to the rest of the scene. I'm sure our hero will look better in game due to dynamic lighting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom