• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insomniac Leaks] New Wolverine Images Surface

RUnkG9W.png

He looks ugly and sad.

Hugare

Man, a lot has been leaked

Kinda sad for them, 'cause people already know many surprises and cameos

miklonus

Looking at Wolverine's face, Logan looks like a fusion of Hugh Jackman, Tom Welling, and Karl Urban, or just Karl Urban. And I was right about Jean Grey's look, they specifically said to experiment with her look, including making her black.
Insomniac got screwed hard on these leaks. Shit like this ain't supposed to come out.

I'm opposed to big boobs but neither am I going to complain about smaller ones either as if that makes a fucking difference. What's next - need to check Wolverine's dick size?

Looks like a PS2 game
Have you played a ps2 game lately, looks nothing of the sort. Also its not done. I hate on insomniac for their woke shit, but I have to give them credit where it is due, the environments look great... Wolverine needs work, but again not like a ps2 game, lol

simpatico

Everyone needs to PayPal Insomniac $15 (or 1800 Logan Tokens) for each of those skins you looked at. Theft is not cool.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Fbh
Isn’t adamantium the strongest metal on Earth in the comics? I think he could do a lot more damage to those non-destructible environments. It would be really cool if they had a destruction system similar to Metal Gear Rising (the initial version) or Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, rather than
“Here are some pre-designated walls you can break!” If the game is going to be more linear, might as well use some of that $200 million budget on some cool physics systems.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
this shit is STILL leaking? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Game looks fucking amazing for the early stage of development its in, will be one of the best looking games ever when the final product is delivered.

Finally some destruction also.

Can't wait!!!

fatmarco

Looking at the right image, I mean I get starting concept art with a real human reference point, but I sort of feel for concept art that's that rendered, they really should have drawn over what is clearly very much still Brock Lesnar's face.

Top Bottom