• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

*checks WrassleGAF*

o_0

ibx1PekjqmJfJy.gif

PEACE

McNei1y

Soul's going crazy. That anger management will do you good! The new stable may have room but this insanity cannot be a presence.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
As I said before, you can watch NXT/FCW for women's wrestling if you wish to stick to WWE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgYyKbjioa0&feature=player_embedded#t=267s

Not mentioned, all the various Japanese promotions.

Not until Tenille debuts

Tenille is someone you could build a division around. She's super talented, young, omega tier cute, and it's not like a 'cute in a creepy way'.

Good man. She's hell of a talent and can do some great stuff. Though I'm slightly biased, she's more than proved herself on her own and can do so in WWE if they just give her a chance.

daemissary

I'm on the West Coast so I still have a half hour left but I need someone to spoil this for me.

Will I get to see the HHH/Lesnar promo again? I've only seen it 4 times already tonight and I need it at least twice more before the end of the night because HHH is so cool.

maxxpower

I'm on the West Coast so I still have a half hour left but I need someone to spoil this for me.

Will I get to see the HHH/Lesnar promo again? I've only seen it 4 times already tonight and I need it at least twice more before the end of the night because HHH is so cool.

Yes, you will get to see it again.

Top Bottom