• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krokodil, the terrible Russian street drug, has arrived in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why anyone would take this when they know what happens to people who take it. Or why, if codeine is available in Russia without a prescription, people couldn't just be happy with that.

Jarate

Banned
So basically guys, this is a way for heroine addicts to get really cheap Heroine(similar effects). So, you all know how awful heroine withdrawals are, and how awful heroine addiction is, and you'll understand why people will use krokodil.

Remember, these people are addicts, and is it really that uncommon for addicts to kill themselves over the drug they are addicted too?

Pagusas

Elden Member
Why would anyone ever want to put such chemicals in their bodies? I never understood druggies. Hell I dont even understand people who smoke (cigs or weed). All of its is disgusting.

Who in their right fucking mind would take a drug with gasoline and paint thinner?

Ugh. I'm sure it'll only be a few years before I see my first Krokodil addict. It's horrible enough seeing meth heads, but now we'll be subject to people who make lepers look good.

Phailzon

Neo Member
b5WVXh2.jpg
b5WVXh2.jpg

I googled. I saw exposed bone. green skin. fuck

It's a second rate drug from a second rate country. I'm not sure why anyone would use anything or try to emulate Russia in any way. Stick to superior first rate American drugs kids.

Guevara

So basically guys, this is a way for heroine addicts to get really cheap Heroine(similar effects). So, you all know how awful heroine withdrawals are, and how awful heroine addiction is, and you'll understand why people will use krokodil.

Remember, these people are addicts, and is it really that uncommon for addicts to kill themselves over the drug they are addicted too?

This is it really. Hard for non-addicts to understand.

TheMan

Apparently this stuff became popular when heroin exports from Afghanistan started to dry up. The stupidity (or desperation) it takes to use this stuff is mind-boggling.

imBask

Banned
there's enough ressources to stay informed on what X and Y drugs can do to your body. If you end up taking this shit anyway, then fuck it it's your problem

Why is it that anytime Arizona is mentioned it is either for racism, anti-imigration or stupid ass drugs like this and meth.

I swear people we are not a bad state.

marrec

Banned
Hey guys let's inject ourselves with gasoline!

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

I'm assuming that the hydrocarbons found in stuff like Gasoline make the high that you get from codeine last longer or more intense. There's probably a way to synthesize the drug so that it doesn't rot your skin from the inside out, but it's easier for the junkies to just go to home depot and pick up some paint thinner.

Twio

Why the fuck would you inject any of that shit into yourself. Especially the gasoline and paint thinner.

I guess some people will always feel the need to try the next hardest drug out there. Which is really sad.

Guys, the reason Krokodil even exists in those other countries is because codeine is legal there. There is literally nothing to worry about. Only idiots will try this.

The kids in Arizona had to drive down to Mexico in order to get codeine to make this. They wasted time and energy and probably spent more than it would cost to get heroin anyway.

is it hard to get codeine here?

Why is it that anytime Arizona is mentioned it is either for racism, anti-imigration or stupid ass drugs like this and meth.

I swear people we are not a bad state.

My family wanted to cross the Colorado river for cheaper gas a month ago. I willingly paid more money just to stay out of Arizona.

Twio

is it hard to get codeine here?

Do you mean by itself?

I don't know how easy it is to acquire straight up codeine but it's in a shit load of prescription cough syrups which are extremely easy to get prescriptions for. I know from experience but I did have a legitimate reason for getting a prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom