• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krokodil, the terrible Russian street drug, has arrived in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This and that Butanol Marijuana story have convinced me that the War on Drugs is needed and needs way more funding. I'm planning to send a letter to my congressman and Senator tomorrow.

milena87

is this really confirmed as real?

my buddy showed a photo of a guy's skin and it looked so Photoshoped.

REAL OR FREAKING FAKE?

It's real. A few months ago there was a report here in Italy about this drug and they interviewed some of the addicts. It was heavely censored and still disgusting as hell.

Krokodil is what happens when safer drugs are illegal or too expensive.

The only way around the expense is to give drugs away free, killing the business behind them.

Anyone dealing this shit should be charged with attempted murder. Anyone using it needs to be hauled into a psych ward.

This is what heroin addicts buy when they can't afford heroin. (which is always)
The fact that someone wants the heroin high so badly that they would knowingly buy a drug that will melt their skin just goes to show how powerful a heroin addiction can be.
Oh yeah... never do heroin

This and that Butanol Marijuana story have convinced me that the War on Drugs is needed and needs way more funding. I'm planning to send a letter to my congressman and Senator tomorrow.

yeah i feel wasting a bunch of money on jails and ruining their lives is way more effective than trying to cure people of their addictions

def the right way to go

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Some shady dealers started mixing cocaine and heroin with Krokodil in Slovenia and it is panic mode in junkie scene, because people do not know, if they will inject it with some other drug.

Some shady dealers started mixing cocaine and heroin with Krokodil in Slovenia and it is panic mode in junkie scene, because people do not know, if they will inject it with some other drug.

Mixing a Heroin replacement with expensive drugs like cocaine plus the actual real product does not seem like the thing any drug dealer would do.Ever.

Waste alot of "good" drugs to do what exactly? scare the shit out of their customer base?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Waste alot of "good" drugs to do what exactly? scare the shit out of their customer base?
According to the police it is due to war between two narco groups, A and B. One group (A) started with mixing stuff and selling it undercover as members of group B to their (group B) clients, that do not know all the dealers - "Look what are you buying from them!". So yeah, to lure as much clients under "right" wing.

According to the police it is due to war between two narco groups, A and B. One group (A) started with mixing stuff and selling it undercover as members of group B to their (group B) clients, that do not know all the dealers - "Look what are you buying from them!". So yeah, to lure as much clients under "right" wing.

Well thats the best explanation ive heard for dealers doing something like that. Makes sense in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom