• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disliked this guy so much in the few episodes of Glee I managed to watch :/ (I'll take the almost shirtless leather dude in front of him though)
Agreed. Though his character has improved in recent seasons... WAIT, UM, I MEAN I DON'T WATCH GLEE ANYMORE...
shifty-eyes.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I bet it tastes fabulous

Maybe. I wash it down with some fresh pressed Tea, yo.

_Isaac said:
Wouldn't it be Gay Bacon Lettuce Tomato?

You're ruining the pun here! >:|
----

Chris Colfer in Glee is actually the best character in that show, true story. Outside of that, well... I dunno. I think he's done ONE movie that I know of but anything else? Well...

_Isaac

You guys, someone that I think is Icicle wanted me to give promo to the Skype chat. It's a really cool place. There are like four people talking right now.

Tinygaf probably has the cooler kids though.

bsej87

Lawd, of all the things for the first page of this thread to remind me of, it's how much I miss Pushing Daisies and that Lee Pace can push more than that if he wants. Also, was I the only one that shipped Emerson and Olive? I need more Ellen Greene in my life as well.

What's the deal with the awkwardness in that gif? It looks like kids at their first middle school formal.
I'm a Taylor Swift stan, I think that was at the Country Music Awards, she loves dancing just as much as I do (I think that's her brother right beside her).

You're hot BTW

Lawd, of all the things for the first page of this thread to remind me of, it's how much I miss Pushing Daisies and that Lee Pace can push more than that if he wants. Also, was I the only one that shipped Emerson and Olive? I need more Ellen Greene in my life as well.

PD must of had a bigger gay following than I realized.

And yes. But than I once saw someone try to ship digby/pigby. It was weird.

bsej87

PD must of had a bigger gay following than I realized.

And yes. But than I once saw someone try to ship digby/pigby. It was weird.

Chi McBride needs another role like that. I adored him in that show. Really, I adored everyone on that show but Chuck.

TheSeks

I need to get around to watching Pushing Daisies. I just haven't because ABC. :/ And I doubt it'll be as "relevant" to me as Dead Like Me is.

TheSeks

Eh, his shows are always canceled too early. At least I got somewhat an "ending" in that Dead Like Me movie (despite it not having Mandy Patkin)

bsej87

If you say so. I've never seen or heard Bryan Fuller so I have no idea if that is true.

Wait, scratch that. Too late at night and I was getting my terms mixed up. She's not a Mary Sue, just way too overly sweet and bubbly at times. I don't dislike the character; I just don't adore her.

Wait, scratch that. Too late at night and I was getting my terms mixed up. She's not a Mary Sue, just way too overly sweet and bubbly at times. I don't dislike the character; I just don't adore her.

The most common complaint against chuck that I've heard was that she was too whiny & overbearing.

Alrus

I'm a Taylor Swift stan, I think that was at the Country Music Awards, she loves dancing just as much as I do (I think that's her brother right beside her).

You're hot BTW

I kinda liked her last album, always thought of Taylor Swift as a boring sappy love/break up song singer for teens before but Red was kinda fun.

I was just commenting on how awkward most of the people around her look. Like they're afraid to dance or do anything.

Thanks you're hot too :p

Bladenic

You're hot BTW

I wouldn't call myself a stan but after State of Grace and Holy Ground, I believe in her. Great songs.

Also hey y'all. 2014 has been a banging year thus far.

I kinda liked her last album, always thought of Taylor Swift as a boring sappy love/break up song singer for teens before but Red was kinda fun.

I was just commenting on how awkward most of the people around her look. Like they're afraid to dance or do anything.

Thanks you're hot too :p
Yeah. I liked her new album more, surprisingly.
22 is kinda my jam. I liked Trouble too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom