• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Was this an inside joke? I couldn't tell who the other people were, or what they were referring to.

ERv.gif

I'm sorry! I couldn't resist

Geedorah

0:13 - 0:24 was the only real highlight imo - but that one glimpse was surprisingly 'human' for them, and I actually gave a real chuckle.

Good stuff.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I assume I need to know who any of those people are to find this funny? (aside from Major Nelson)
Also after like 35 years since Empire Strikes Back, can we please stop the "I am your father" jokes? Pretty please?

Verendus

Banned
If they're going to do this, can they at least use Phil-sensei?

People want to see the father of Xbox. That's where your marketing needs to focus on. Everyone was laughing about how Xbox doesn't have Japanese games, and no JRPGs, but Phil-sensei just went, "lol". He brought a JRPG to Xbox. Not only is it a JRPG, it's the first ever JRPG by Platinum Games, NeoGAF's favourite developers.

Phil-sensei is putting in the work. He's your mascot now.

If they're going to do this, can they at least use Phil-sensei?

People want to see the father of Xbox. That's where your marketing needs to focus on. Everyone was laughing about how Xbox doesn't have Japanese games, and no JRPGs, but Phil-sensei just went, "lol". He brought a JRPG to Xbox. Not only is it a JRPG, it's the first ever JRPG by Platinum Games, NeoGAF's favourite developers.

Phil-sensei is putting in the work. He's your mascot now.

phil-sensei is above this kind of video you baka

Yeah it wasn't all that funny, but I only know who Nelson is so I'm probably missing some context. This must be there way of marketing Battlefront in a way that doesn't mess with Sony's deal with EA.

fedexpeon

Banned
Was all of that an inside joke?
Because that was awkward for the last 30sec of the closed up screaming and the girl pretending to use the force...and the ending.......yeah, it was better to cut off early.

Poor Nintendo. Nobody wants to compete with them anymore.

Watch the IGN Xbox round table from E3, its awesome. Peter Moore talks about how MS planned to kill Sony dead with the 360,and spent all their time and effort thinking about how to fuck Sony over as much as possible....then Nintendo came along and kicked both their asses with the Wii.
Its very funny and frank.

sense

Yeah it wasn't all that funny, but I only know who Nelson is so I'm probably missing some context. This must be there way of marketing Battlefront in a way that doesn't mess with Sony's deal with EA.

^i guess this kinda also confirms ea access members do get to play first even though i thought sony would find a way to block it if possible

Krakn3Dfx

Spending money on this crap instead of game development, typical Microsoft. Same old Microsoft. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Also, they just shot themselves in the foot.

*checks list*

K, I'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom