• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't care that much for the career mode. I just stuck with doing quick games as the 90s bulls.

Sports games need to do more with old content. There needs to be a, for instance, Super Bowl game that isn't so simmy, but is more about the experience of past Super Bowls - think like WWE 13 or 14's Wrestlemania Moments. That needs to happen.

You're the 87 Broncos. You gotta play in Cleveland at that championship game...and you have to hit The Drive.

Madden has teased little bits like this but never brought it all together into one big experience. That's what I want.

You Americans were on the Xbox bandwagon for far too long anyways. Gold was never a good deal and having to pay to use Netflix when it's free on LITERALLY EVER OTHER DEVICE is beyond insane.

Also, I had to call to cancel Xbox Gold. What the fuck is up with that?

We don't have to pay for Netflix. We just use our other devices. Netflix being gold only shouldn't make or break anyone and if it is, they must be poor.

Scottify

Do any of you use Comixology? If so, have you noticed anything strange on your account? There was a breach I guess. I didn't have anything turn up that looked wrong, just a heads up if you use it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I say just play everything. Buy every platform and have fun. And if you can't afford to do that, then enjoy what you do have and don't look to tear down others.

But if you're enlightened and have everything, it's time to go to work.

Do any of you use Comixology? If so, have you noticed anything strange on your account? There was a breach I guess. I didn't have anything turn up that looked wrong, just a heads up if you use it.

Used to but I changed to another app. A breach of Comixology security? That blows. I might need to peek back at it and make sure my shit is nice.

Aiii

So not worth it
We don't have to pay for Netflix. We just use our other devices. Netflix being gold only shouldn't make or break anyone and if it is, they must be poor.

"Just use another device if you want to use Netflix."

Sound alot like what MS said when people were complaining about the DRM stuff. "Just use the 360 if you want that."

Thanks for the heads up, I think I use my "simple" password for that that I use on non-important services.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Just use another device if you want to use Netflix."

Sound alot like what MS said when people were complaining about the DRM stuff. "Just use the 360 if you want that."

Valid statement. Not everything is meant to cater towards each individual, stupid little snowflake. If you want X, do this. If you want Y, do this.

strobogo

Banned
Pretty much. First couple years of the Xbox 360 were legit fantastic. Then Microsoft decided to turn the Xbox into an expensive Roku and it seemed like great exclusives became an after thought. Plus Xbox Live became kind of stagnant and PS+ really caught up and passed XBL in a hurry. Now Sony's kicking them in the teeth again. So if Xbox = WCW, PlayStation = WWE, what does that make Nintendo?

AWA

Aiii

So not worth it
Valid statement. Not everything is meant to cater towards each individual, stupid little snowflake. If you want X, do this. If you want Y, do this.

But just because it's available on another device isn't really an excuse for delivering a shitty service. I'm sorry Vinny Mac, but your argument makes no sense. Your service should be good regardless.

And even if you have all other devices, maybe you want to hook up each device to a different TV, like you could have your One in your bedroom and your PS4 in your living room.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But just because it's available on another device isn't really an excuse for delivering a shitty service. I'm sorry Vinny Mac, but your argument makes no sense. Your service should be good regardless.

And even if you have all other devices, maybe you want to hook up each device to a different TV, like you could have your One in your bedroom and your PS4 in your living room.

Like I said, stupid unique snowflakes. Make it work for you. It's like people buying a car who don't get it fully loaded - they have no right to complain. They're not purchasing the right experience. You have to spend a little money to enjoy good things. Those who opt out will be getting their Poor Experience.

I'm mostly trolling, but the fully loaded car bit...I'm considering making a topic about that. Not sure I've seen it discussed, and after seeing two feelgood topics locked yesterday because GAF is GAF, I wonder how this will go.

jmdajr

PS3 XMB > Any of the Xbox Addboards.

Also - DmC? Puke.

Meh. I rather have that than waiting for installs and deletions. What an annoyance.

Also-DMC haters can suck it.

WWE_Triple_H_Funny_4_zpse98ae129.gif

It'll go like the rest of your topics go
People will be confused as to whether it's a work, I'll make a stupid wrestling reference, and your situation will be resolved in a positive ending

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It'll go like the rest of your topics go
People will be confused as to whether it's a work, I'll make a stupid wrestling reference, and your situation will be resolved in a positive ending

I'll get right on it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Like I said, stupid unique snowflakes. Make it work for you. It's like people buying a car who don't get it fully loaded - they have no right to complain. They're not purchasing the right experience. You have to spend a little money to enjoy good things. Those who opt out will be getting their Poor Experience.

I'm mostly trolling, but the fully loaded car bit...I'm considering making a topic about that. Not sure I've seen it discussed, and after seeing two feelgood topics locked yesterday because GAF is GAF, I wonder how this will go.

I wouldn't, because you'd just get people pointing out that you can pick and choose what you want on a car to make it work for you. Nobody is expecting fully loaded, but people are expecting comparable service to the competition.

It's like selling a Kia at Mercedes prices and expecting people to be happy about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't, because you'd just get people pointing out that you can pick and choose what you want on a car to make it work for you. Nobody is expecting fully loaded, but people are expecting comparable service to the competition.

It's like selling a Kia at Mercedes prices and expecting people to be happy about it.

I've just always gone all in when it comes to a new car and I never really saw a good reason to not get everything you can in it. I mean, maybe it's because I do a significant commute daily, but I know I'm going to spend a lot of time in that car, so I want to do it right.

Sephzilla

I think Platinum Games and FromSoftware should merge into one company that makes all of the best video games ever.

Also yeah I still want a Vanquish 2.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Flipping through channels and came across a new episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire and it is terrible. Cedric the Entertainer is bad and the new format is bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't see Bayonetta herself as sexualized at all in Bayo 1. She's the best trans heroine in video games, bar none.

Sephzilla

My only really big complaint about Bayonetta was that at times I thought it tried too hard to convince everyone it was a more over-the-top Devil May Cry instead of being its own entity. Hell, Bayonetta even directly ripped a character from the Devil May Cry expanded universe to drive that home. (I know, I just stepped into the nerd pool). I just hope Capcom pulls their heads out of their asses finally and contracts Platinum to make Devil May Cry 5.

Damn it. I changed my password, but I don't even know what password I used there. They wouldn't let me set a new password that was the same as the old one, would they?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Al Borland was screwed by the Family Feud Authority. Actually, I'm not totally sure he was replaced by Steve Harvey, they've had a million hosts.

Family Feud is eternal. It's fun to watch the shift they had from the early 90s country-ass theme to what it is now.

jmdajr

Well now, because of y'all, I need to look into this Bayonetta game. I'll be going in blind so that should be exciting.

I have a feeling it could be a PS+ game eventually if it already hasn't. Granted that version is supposed to be poop.

Scottify

Damn it. I changed my password, but I don't even know what password I used there. They wouldn't let me set a new password that was the same as the old one, would they?

I'm not sure. The link they emailed me won't even come up to let me change. I saw on Twitter that they were working on something and to expect it to be slow, maybe that's related.

I have a feeling it could be a PS+ game eventually if it already hasn't. Granted that version is supposed to be poop.

I saw it on the Gamestop website for $9.99 for the first one. Probably worth the $ just to give it a go.

Kaladin

Anyone here use Windows Phone?

I'm taking a leap and getting the Nokia Lumia Icon which seems to be the best camera phone outside of the 1020 which is stuck on ATT (fuck ATT). Camera and battery are the two most important features of a phone to me. As long as it's functional, OS are interchangeable. I'm excited for the 8.1 update though, looks like it brings a lot to the table.

I'm not sure. The link they emailed me won't even come up to let me change. I saw on Twitter that they were working on something and to expect it to be slow, maybe that's related.

Fantastic. I don't have time for this today. >_<

Kaladin

Adam Rose will blow your minds.

There was a small section of fans chanting "We are rosebuds." People around them just kind of stared at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom