• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – Gameplay Series #2: Characters

Yes this is actually becoming a problem for us. We've been capturing on lower difficulty settings, but we don't want to give the impression the game is "easy". Far from it. Our Lead Designer tells me Normal is balanced similar to ME3, but Insanity gets REALLY hard.

Looking forward to it. ME3 Insanity is some of the most fun I've had in a singleplayer game.

I'm actually super sympathetic to that sentiment.

MEA2 Blasto Squaddie CONFIRMED?

Somebody call Kotaku.

I imagine the rigging and animating of non-humanoid party members is the real challenge and reason we haven't had any so far. I'm still holding out hope for one day having a Blasto type squad mate.

X-Frame

Yes this is actually becoming a problem for us. We've been capturing on lower difficulty settings, but we don't want to give the impression the game is "easy". Far from it. Our Lead Designer tells me Normal is balanced similar to ME3, but Insanity gets REALLY hard.

Great to hear! I'll be jumping right into Insanity and cannot wait to utilize all the new gameplay mechanics to meet the new challenge.

ME3 MP on Gold and Platinum were definitely difficult and it ended up making SP Insanity feel almost too easy by comparison.

Top Bottom