• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 27 Mar - 2 Apr

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
ioi said:
True, but you have to make the most of what you've got ;-)

Anyway come on Fuzzy, you're one of many who follow Media Create closely and yet never offer any predictions... :D
I also followed NPD data and never offered predictions for that either. :)

donny2112

Thanks to duckroll, the lower numbers from Famitsu for 27 Mar - 2 Apr are in.

duckroll said:
Sales numbers in! Check out how the losers performed:

11. Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 2 - 28557
12. Naruto Portable - 28111
16. Rumble Roses XX - 16944
17. Seiken DS - 15953 (195,147)
21. Xenosaga I+II - 11225
27. Sangoku Musou 2nd PSP - 7623
30. Contact - 6064

From here. The rest are farther along in that thread.

Well, that answers the question of whether Mana will pass 200K. Also, it looks like it has good legs, so > 250K should be a certainty. For reference, feel free to browse the 27 Feb - 5 Mar Media-Create thread (with Mana's launch sales) for some measure of hilarity. ;)

I'm quite surprised and pleased at Mana's legs... still a shame though that the game didn't quite deliver that stellar Mana adventure I've been craving for years... still good though for what it does.

RaijinFY

Yeah I'm surprised at Mana legs too... ;)

At this rate It will perform better than Sword of Mana which is good. (even though it seems the game doesnt seem to be great... :/ )

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
duckroll said:
Sales numbers in! Check out how the losers performed:

11. Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 2 - 28557
12. Naruto Portable - 28111
16. Rumble Roses XX - 16944
17. Seiken DS - 15953 (195,147)
21. Xenosaga I+II - 11225
27. Sangoku Musou 2nd PSP - 7623
30. Contact - 6064

Approaching to +250k :D
I think naysayers will own soon.

jax (old)

Banned
as the DS install base continues to grow, it is great for 3d parties too. Gamers can't always/only buy Nintendo. Great for sales all round

btw

namco xenosaga DS bitter tears

Xenosaga might actually struggle to hit 50K, so yeah, plenty of tears for Namco. :lol

I thought would do 50K first week myself, truly bomba.

ethelred

I'm really disappointed by Xenosaga's sales. I had hoped that the game would perform much better than this. Even Xenosaga Freaks did better than this.

Children of Mana is contuing along nicely, though. Really, I think the #1 thing which hurt this game was the DSL shortage for its launch. The massive lines combined with an enormous shortage meaning nearly everyone who wanted to get a DSL didn't... I think if that hadn't been the case, CoM would've had a much higher launch, and its final sales total right now would be higher. Nevertheless, the sales it is getting are still good.

RaijinFY

Jax said:
as the DS install base continues to grow, it is great for 3d parties too. Gamers can't always/only buy Nintendo. Great for sales all round

btw

namco xenosaga DS bitter tears

Deserved IMO, Namco fucked up big time with this series anyway.

Top Bottom