• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monkey chants aimed at black players in Krakow for Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
My stomach feels weird when the words "Poland. Racist. Camp." are in the same thought string.

YoungHav

Banned
i don't get why these players allow racism to affect them. they should just ignore the chants and continue like nothing happened. acknowledging the racist chants only gives the racists power.
I am guessing you never had to face racism before? This is a bit naive stance to take. I used to get called nigger by my classmates while playing basketball any time I made a mistake. Knocked them clean the fuck out and they stopped. These stupid fans need the same wake up call.

Mr_Zombie

I just don't understand why UEFA and FIFA continue to host major tournaments in places like this

Corrupt assholes

Uhm... just because there are racists idiots here doesn't mean everyone is racist in Poland and/or Ukraine. Please don't generalize. :/

Fritz

I am guessing you never had to face racism before? This is a bit naive stance to take. I used to get called nigger by my classmates while playing basketball any time I made a mistake. Knocked them clean the fuck out and they stopped. These stupid fans need the same wake up call.

Mind to tell us where you went to school? Just want to see if we can rub it in ElectricBlue187's face.

pigeon

Banned
Americans and Europeans arguing over which continent is more racist is like Taco Bell and Pizza Hut arguing over whose food is more authentic.

Kabouter

Every. single. fucking. time.
"No you're racist" "No, you guys are really the ones who are racist" "Are you kidding me? We're nothing like you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom