• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4G Direct announced for Wednesday

Quadratic

headed out for my commute now. I expect updates from you guys.

I hope they do a surprise announcement of a new subspecies or something to that effect.

Peru

Steve actually looks really nice, better than the mg4 flagmonster. Colorful and with that neat porcupine trick.

L~A

Special guest ;)

BzaxIADCcAAhn_Z.jpg:large

L~A

10 minutes to go. Will be 27 minutes long.

I can totally see them annoucing some new N3DS themes and faceplates :p

Honestly, Gore Magala is much more awesome than Steve (who is pretty cool).

Gore_Magala_Art_002.jpg

Besides, a monster that can kill anything in a fight isn't as nasty as one that can kill off an entire ecosystem WITHOUT a fight.

anyone complaining about mh's platform clearly isn't a fan of mh at all.

anyone translating it live? cheese?

And easier/cheaper to develop for. Today the MH dev team is so embarrassingly out of sync with modern gaming that they have to develop on smart phone just so they don't look bad against other games on the platform.

Imagine if Naughty Dog said Uncharted 4 was going to be on PSP because it has a better install base than PS4. Thats basically what the MH devs chose to do during MH3 development. They threw out all PS3 progress and drank the Nintendo Koolaide and went all in on Wii and 3DS. Because giving up on an arms race always wins wars in the end.
this is when you pretend to know something but actually don't.

Nohar

It has begun.

Edit: seriously? She is going all "sugoi" with the new stick? Come on Nintendo, that's ridiculous.

... I'll be damned, she actually knows how to play.

ramyeon

Really wish M4G was launching alongside the New 3DS here in Australia too. Gonna be such a hard wait. These areas look cool.

C-stick looks so much better than that damn CPP.

Top Bottom