• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC: SecState Tillerson was on verge of resigning in July, called Trump a "moron"

Trump's not even writing his own tweets now? Sad!

DLTVBYzW0AYpxYb.jpg:large

So The Apprentice thing is true lol

RPGCrazied

Reuters Top News‏Verified account
@Reuters

LIVE: Tillerson due to give unscheduled statement after report emerges he called Trump a 'moron' in July meeting

Lol, this is Trumps doing.

The July 20 meeting came a day after a meeting in the White House Situation Room on Afghanistan policy where Trump rattled his national security advisers by suggesting he might fire the top U.S. commander of the war and comparing the decision-making process on troop levels to the renovation of a high-end New York restaurant, according to participants in the meeting.

*eye twitches uncontrollably*

There is a sizable portion of our electorate that thought these were good qualifications to give someone the most important job in the world. It must be amazing to have such a built in benefit of the doubt from birth; "well, he's wealthy, so he MUST be a genius, because society is a perfect meritocracy."

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Lol about the "they should apologize to AMERICA" in all caps.

No, not apologize to Trump or Tillerson, but to AMERICA. Because if you share a negative story about the government, you hurt AMERICA.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This whole morning should go on the Cringe Yourself to Sleep thread.

"Did you plan to resign" -- "UNEQUIVOCAL AND DEFINITIVE NO"

"Did you call him a moron?" --- "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff"

Tweeting about basically gossip on the way to Vegas. Classy you orange fuck.

Edit: His fascist language is ramping up too. He basically said I am America!

jelly

He is really jumping on the press lately. I know it's his thing but is it more than usual?

The tell all books from these people will be something else.

teiresias

Pence has since spoken to Tillerson about being respectful of the president in meetings and in public, urging that any disagreements be sorted out privately, a White House official said. The official said progress has since been made.

How hypocritical given Trump's behavior towards others on Twitter and in other public forums. Maybe the head of the executive should be modeling these behaviors if it's so important these be followed.

Window

It kind of amazes how quickly Trumps latched onto and totally destroyed the meaning of Fake News after it was attributed as a key cause for his victory. It was the next logical step I guess. It's infuriating every time he uses it.

TILLERSON: "Um, Donald Trump is a brilliant man with lots of well-thought-out, practical ideas. He is insuring the national security of this country for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach."

1086663.jpg

Top Bottom