• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC: SecState Tillerson was on verge of resigning in July, called Trump a "moron"

jelly

It's so bizarre, why even acknowledge it with a press conference. Is it a collective nod to Putin that they are still in the game ? Honestly so what if Trump wants a public knock down of the news, it's obvious he wasn't going to fire him so why did Rex do it? It makes no sense.

It's so bizarre, why even acknowledge it with a press conference. Is it a collective nod to Putin that they are still in the game ? Honestly so what if Trump wants a public knock down of the news, it's obvious he wasn't going to fire him so why did Rex do it? It makes no sense.
Because Trump's ego was hurt and he wanted Tillerson to take it back.

jelly

Because Trump's ego was hurt and he wanted Tillerson to take it back.

Trump wouldn't fire him though. Rex is untouchable, his job is lifting Russian sanctions and whatever other shady shit for his masters. Firing Rex is pissing off Putin. It's bizarre.

cakely

Because Babyhands Fragileego got really upset when it became national news that his secretary of state called him a "fucking moron".

I'm with Rex on this one.

I need to hear a leak about trump slapping someone behind close doors. Like, a headline of trump backhanding sessions or ryan.

And before the leak drops, trump does a random press conference and is wearing a wrist cast. People start asking questions and making golf jokes then blam the leak of trump slapping sessions and hurting his tiny hand in the process.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I love Ron Pearlman's twitter...

DLVkLfPUEAE5Aft.jpg

Top Bottom