• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in glasshouse news: Trump challenged Tillerson to "compare IQ tests"

sonicmj1

*EDIT* I guess my eyes must have skimmed over it being posted here. Ah well, can't hurt to show it further I guess.

I found this collection of quotes further down, excluding the one already shown off here for convenience.

Trump said:
"6 psychiatrists all from HARVARD... TRUMP on verge of genius... Perry average or below IQ..CAN'T absorb data fast"

... And yet he appointed Perry to head the Department of Energy, which among other things, is principally responsible for handling the nation's nuclear material and nuclear weapons. The previous head of the department was a nuclear physicist.

I guess his genius is beyond me.

Everyone, Trump was just kidding!

President Trump did not imply he was smarter than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, his top spokesperson said Tuesday, claiming his offer for both to take an IQ test was a joke.

“The president certainly never implied that the secretary of State was not intelligent. He made a joke. Nothing more than that,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Tuesday.

Sanders said the two men “had a great visit at lunch” and reiterated Trump has confidence in his secretary of State.

Gawd, u liburls need a sense of humor MAGA!

Surfinn

I just caught up with the news post SW fallout.

Lol did he really get so butthurt over this he's throwing out IQ comparisons

The fragility is strong with this one

Jenov

lol, I mean, isn't this like a self-fulfilling prophecy? Only a moron would reply with an IQ test challenge after being insulted for being a moron.

You know, I don't seem to have much of a sense of humor when it comes to the president, despite his efforts of trying to turn America into a joke.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
"6 psychiatrists all from HARVARD... TRUMP on verge of genius... Perry average or below IQ..CAN'T absorb data fast"

This reads like one of those apocalyptic data logs you find in a horror game .

Rayis

As far as I'm aware, white supremacists are obsessed with IQ tests to prove they're superior to other races, coincidence? I think not.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
As far as I'm aware, white supremacists are obsessed with IQ tests to prove they're superior to other races, coincidence? I think not.
Often misogynists do the same. Blah blah blah biologically inferior blah blah.

A lot of hate groups try to wrap their hate behind some "But I'm only being rational and logical" bullshit.

Lorcain

Trump is so tone deaf and unaware that his comments end up being 100% comically mirrored projections most of the time. Add in a freakish amount of insecurity and we get tweets that even a comedy writer wouldn't write because of how absurd they sound.

JABEE

This works more as a Howard Stern bit than a demonstration from the Executive Branch of the United States of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHFB40WOMOo

Donald Trump and kids do math on Howard Stern.

"It's 112!"

7Ysb5HK.jpg

"US president Donald Trump challenges his Secretary of state to an IQ test after the latter allegedly called him a 'moron'"

That's the headline here.

I dont know if people living in the US fully grasp how fucking insane this looks to people outside of your country.

Oh, we grasp it alright. Every single fucking day since this clown became president has been soul-crushingly embarrassing, infuriating, and depressing.

cameron

President Trump did not imply he was smarter than Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, his top spokesperson said Tuesday, claiming his offer for both to take an IQ test was a joke.

“The president certainly never implied that the secretary of State was not intelligent. He made a joke. Nothing more than that,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Tuesday.

Sanders said the two men “had a great visit at lunch” and reiterated Trump has confidence in his secretary of State.

j97a9PJ.png

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/917887161067884544

Aselith

Trump:
Just jokes bro lawl

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Sarah Huckabee is the mom who writes weird notes to the teacher excusing her brat son's behavior.

cakely

"6 psychiatrists from Havard...itchy...tasty......all work and no play..."

Yep that's pretty much what I was about to post.

"Hey guys! Compare our IQ tests! ... Ha ha just a joke for some reason I don't think I actually want the results of my IQ test to be public no reason."

EDIT: Oh, wait, he really does want an IQ test? Maybe we can bait him into making this happen guys. To Twitter!

Cyan

Banned
Obviously he's the stupidest president of our lifetime, probably the stupidest current world leader, but it'd be interesting to see him display in quantitative rather than qualitative form just how stupid he really is.

Makonero

Obviously he's the stupidest president of our lifetime, probably the stupidest current world leader, but it'd be interesting to see him display in quantitative rather than qualitative form just how stupid he really is.

He'll brag about getting a 70 and that C's get degrees

Addi

;/

what the heck

17 x 2 = 34 + 17 = 51 x 2. it's easy

Even with my average af Math.

EDIT: YouTube commenter just showed me a method I'm sad that I didn't learn at school ;/

What is this math you are doing? 17x6 = (6x10) + (6x7) = 102

SoulUnison

Banned
I can so vividly imagine Trump throwing a temper tantrum a few questions into the test that it's "unfair" and "biased."

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Let Trump be a lesson.

No matter how little you study, how unintelligent you sound, how you dare never read more than a page. LET NO MAN TELL YOU THAT YOUR SUCCESS IS LIMITED!

I don’t appreciate the lame stream media calling our President “a moron.”

The correct quote is “fucking moron.” Get it right fake news

Steel

Banned
Let Trump be a lesson.

No matter how little you study, how unintelligent you sound, how you dare never read more than a page. LET NO MAN TELL YOU THAT YOUR SUCCESS IS LIMITED!

Yeah, you just gotta be born with a silver spoon up your ass.

Top Bottom