• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in glasshouse news: Trump challenged Tillerson to "compare IQ tests"

Shadybiz

0be3d4050eb686ed14bbfb273c413524.gif

Except Trump's test would much more resemble Leon Kowalski's.

Saya

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

I think its just an axiom of life that there is a Simpsons gif for everything. And people are going to find one.

Is making fun of trump using Simpsons gifs a thing? I keep seeing them in trump threads. Just want to make sure I'm not missing some inside joke or something of a deeper meaning.

Lunar15

The OP's title is misleading. He didn't challenge Tillerson to anything. He just said he would if the original news was true.

It's still insane, though.

Is making fun of trump using Simpsons gifs a thing? I keep seeing them in trump threads. Just want to make sure I'm not missing some inside joke or something of a deeper meaning.

It's altered. That's the episode Rodney Dangerfield was in playing Burn's son. Replace Trump with Larry, and fake with Yale.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
We're beginning to have a Dear Leader situation with 15 - 20% of the adult population falling into the propaganda trap and believing thia bullshit.

Gaslighting to the extreme mixed in with Stockholm Syndrome and a healthy dose of cognitive dissonance.

Lindsey Graham is on board with the "dear leader" rhetoric:

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/917497481314947072

a sad sycophant said:
Really enjoyed a round of golf with President @realDonaldTrump today.

President Trump shot a 73 in windy and wet conditions!

a sad sycophant said:
How bad did he beat me? I did better in the presidential race than today on the golf course!

Great fun. Great host.

Daddy Trump gives me good fuckies y'all

No matter how high his iQ is (can't be that high imo), he's one of the dumbest people i've ever seen.
The absolute biggest loser in the history of mankind.

shiba5

Trump is a homunculus of insecurity and stupidity. Dunning-Kruger come to life.

No matter how high his iQ is (can't be that high imo), he's one of the dumbest people i've ever seen.
The absolute biggest loser in the history of mankind.

But he's the alt-right's god king emperor alpha male!

Between this and his wife having a public beef with his ex, l just can’t believe that they will let Trump make a mockery of the presidency like this for 3 and a quarter more years. It can happen, it probably will happen, but my brain just can’t process the information. It’s too surreal.

Where’s the “American Pride” that Republicans are always hitting everyone over the head with?

Oppo

i wouldn't be too surprised if Trump is actually just average intelligence. the things he says seem super fucking dumb because of his attitude, not necessarily because he can't grasp...

actually you know what, I just remembered the bit I read about Puerto Rico and iodine tablets, nevermind. he's dumb.

Mask

I would say that Trump should take a MENSA test, but let's be honest.

He'd get stuck outside the building, pushing a pull-to-open door.

GlamFM

Banned
Here´s a thing.

As someone who has dealt with addiction in his family I´m super positive that Trump is or at least was addicted to cocaine for a very long time.

Everything about him screams cocaine to me.

No idea why no one talks about that.

Or maybe people do, but it just does not make it over to Germany?

i wouldn't be too surprised if Trump is actually just average intelligence. the things he says seem super fucking dumb because of his attitude, not necessarily because he can't grasp...

actually you know what, I just remembered the bit I read about Puerto Rico and iodine tablets, nevermind. he's dumb.
There’s maybe 70 words in his vocabulary. My girlfriend’s two year old has more than him.

Here´s a thing.

As someone who has dealt with addiction in his family I´m super positive that Trump is or at least was addicted to cocaine for a very long time.

Everything about him screams cocaine to me.

No idea why no one talks about that.

Or maybe people do, but it just does not make it over to Germany?

We discuss it here on GAF but no one really talks about it in the media. He's definitely got some issues whether its substance abuse/dementia/etc.

Top Bottom