• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Overwatch Event: Year of the Rooster (Lunar New Year) (Jan 24-Feb 13, CTF mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mask

How big is the update? My internet went off for stupid reasons, so I may have to tether my phone and use 4G to play the event :(

Look how close I was to master though with Dva, not sure what imma do now cause I gotta rethink my strats

qv2phE6.jpg
I like overbuff but something is up with their stat system. In season 2 I was in the top 500 for Tracer and now I'm season 3 I have an even higher Tracer score and I'm sitting at 80%

Giolon

Wow, Blizzard didn't even put half this much effort into Christmas. SMH.

This looks great though! I need a Mei skin badly. I will not get it I'm sure. T.T

Momotaro, Right? The boy that has been born from a peach or whatever, kind of have a little of knowledgement about it.The event makes more sense for someone outsite wester culture, my bad.

No... but close enough. It's about Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. The skins for Winston, etc., are based off of the novel for Journey to the West.

KarmaCow

Zen's skin is the only I want at the moment but I doubt I'll get enough coins for it by the end of event.

(Kinda relieved that Zarya didn't get a good skin when I had no coins)

Clipse

Would anyone mind listing who got new highlight intros and emotes? Currently stuck at work and it would be much appreciated!

Magnus

Not really feelin' it with the motif this time. No need to buy boxes for me.

Kind of want Reinhardt and Zen's legendary skins, but they're nothing I'd pay 1000g for, nevermind 3000g.

And I have 5880 banked up!

Firestorm

I think this is my favourite set of skins so far. Someone needs to list prices. I'm at work on a Mac so I can't load up the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom