• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 (6AM PST / 9AM EST)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Realistically:

Kirby and Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Wooly World
Xenoblade trailer
Mewtwo trailer
Mario Maker
Wave 3/4 Amiibos
New 3DS announcement plus remastered classics
MAYBE an E3 teaser

That's a ton of stuff. I highly doubt we see Zelda at all.

As someone who lives in a country who has had the N3DS since Nov, what I want is accoutrements/secret releases of ACTUAL CONTENT for the thing. :|

Other than running Smash Bros. really well and showing off the ability to take Smash screen shots on Miiverse I haven't really had much excitement with it lol. Give us something.

49208-metroid-prime-trilogy.jpg

As a lead up to a Prime 4 announce next this year.

New year, same want.

Nibel

I wonder if we'll get a sneak peak at StarFox Wii U. I expect that they must have made some significant progress since E3, especially when they are expecting it to release before Zelda.

zeromcd73

all right...maybe they'll throw in a few eshop games or something

like the february 13th global direct we had last year:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/feature_the_big_nintendo_direct_summary_13th_february

only steel diver sub wars for the 3ds eshop (which we already knew was coming), and pokemon battle trozei for the eshop for new announcements

maybe something like that.

the point is, i'm not expecting anything big.
Agreed. I'm not getting hyped for any new big game announcements.

Wii U has a ton of games from Nintendo coming this year. On the 3DS side, I'm still not expecting anything despite its anemic first party lineup this year since Nintendo are probably focusing their efforts on games for the next gen handheld next year.

I'd like to see a 3DS sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns. Not Tropical Freeze but an exclusive DKC game by Monster Games. With 60fps when played on the N3DS.

Also, F-Zero for 3DS or Wii U, but that won't happen.

As someone who lives in a country who has had the N3DS since Nov, what I want is accoutrements/secret releases of ACTUAL CONTENT for the thing. :|

Other than running Smash Bros. really well and showing off the ability to take Smash screen shots on Miiverse I haven't really had much excitement with it lol. Give us something.

Poor baby complaining about getting someting early! :p Im kidding, but yeah I think it is about time to show us what Amiibos can do with the 3DS how can they enhance gaming on the go too :)

Plus some other games and stuff :)
Nintendo will deliver...BELIEVE!

Rich!

Anyhow, I want as many exclusive N3DS titles to be announced as possible. I don't want my New XL being held back by old hardware.

I upgraded in november, and I want games to take advantage of that.

Scrawnton

Just read the n3DS release rumor for 2/13/15... A week after my birthday.

Time to start putting money away. That seems like a lock.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I hope if they'll really do another HD remaster, it will not be Metroid Prime trilogy.
They "just" did the Trilogy, and I really liked that experience, on the Wii. I vastly prefer older games, not alredy re-mastered.

KiTA

Just read the n3DS release rumor for 2/13/15... A week after my birthday.

Time to start putting money away. That seems like a lock.

Oh damn, that's...

I was going to get my Nexus 9 LTE this week, but it might be smart to wait now, especially if that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate bundle is true.

takriel

It's too soon to show us anything new from Zelda right?.... RIGHT?

Well you never know. Now that they revealed the first gameplay footage they might as well update us regularly on the game's progress in the Directs, with a full blowout at E3 of course.

Realistically:

Kirby and Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Wooly World
Xenoblade trailer
Mewtwo trailer
Mario Maker
Wave 3/4 Amiibos
New 3DS announcement plus remastered classics
MAYBE an E3 teaser

That's a ton of stuff. I highly doubt we see Zelda at all.

You forgot Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which will likely get a showcase and side by side with the New 3DS announcement

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You forgot Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which will likely get a showcase and side by side with the New 3DS announcement

Exactly. Add Splatoon in as well and it's a packed show. People expecting lots of new stuff are setting themselves up for massive disappointment.

Exactly. Add Splatoon in as well and it's a packed show. People expecting lots of new stuff are setting themselves up for massive disappointment.

I wonder if Final Fantasy Explorers will get an official announcement seeing as its already been registered in the west

Top Bottom