• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct on April 12 (3PM PT, Switch/3DS, mainly Splarms)

Because they're pacing everything out. Nintendo has pretty much at least one first party title coming a month.

March: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
March: 1-2 Switch
March: Snipperclips
April: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
May: Nothing (but has exclusives like Street Fighter, plus big titles like Minecraft)
June: ARMS
July: Splatoon

Then later this year we have, Nintendo published, Fire Emblem Warriors, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and probably some surprises. Plus we have third party games like Sonic Forces.

We'll get more dates in a few months as Directs cover the next few months for release dates typically

You're being ridiculously obtuse here. You're ignoring facts and logic to push your narrative.

THUMPER too

oti

Banned
To be fair, the 3DS was actually successful. Makes sense to slowly ease out of doing 3DS stuff rather than a hard stop, especially with it having a huge holiday season last year. That plus it's a budget-friendly way into Nintendo games, at least for the time being.

However, most of what we know about right now are mostly lower-budget projects, games based on existing engines, or late localizations. Fortunately, Nintendo has enough of those to get the 3DS through this year (unless they have a big-budget game waiting for E3).

That's what I've always said. But I do expect at least one more bigger-ish title to be exclusive.
#2DMetroidBELIEVE

Takat

I'm getting Mr. Shifty today which looks like a fun little game. I finished Zelda and played Fast RMX since which is a very nice game. I would have liked a beefier game like Zelda, but I understand 3rd parties don't like money.

Moondrop

Banned
I can't help to see it as a simplified turfwar from Splatoon, to the point where I think of it as cannibalizing, but please don't trust my judgement.
As someone whose favorite game right now is Splatoon, I think there's room for something non-shooter and non-team based in this space on the Switch.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
. i think the most telling is what some thought would happen: ps4/switch is going to be japan's new pairing. once we get into 2018, i'm expecting to see a lot more japanese releases being day and date, and we should start finding out about those titles as early as june.

Right- yesterday was really the first evidence that Japanese 3rd parties are shifting over to Switch (well, at least the mid-tier PSV/PS4 stuff).

Why is this so hard to understand? Switch is not the replacement of the 3DS. It replaces the Wii U.

Nintendo have said this themselves repeatedly and have never said anything to the contrary and yet there are still some people who choose not to believe it out of raw desire for them to concentrate resources on a single system.
I fear there's going to be a large negative backlash against Nintendo's direction from those quarters when it finally dawns on them in the coming months. Right now they seem content simply believing that Nintendo are lying on their dedication to 3DS which is a logical position somehow.
There will be a 3DS successor system in the coming years as Kimishima has said.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Nintendo have said this themselves repeatedly and have never said anything to the contrary and yet there are still some people who choose not to believe it out of raw desire for them to concentrate resources on a single system.
I fear there's going to be a large negative backlash against Nintendo's direction from those quarters when it finally dawns on them in the coming months. Right now they seem content simply believing that Nintendo are lying on their dedication to 3DS which is a logical position somehow.

Other than making the entire Switch concept completely redundant, the fact that Game Freak is clearly hiring for Switch should tell you that the Switch is replacing both.

3DS is getting smaller scale stuff and localizations. Switch is getting the major resources.

Aleh

Except they market it as a hybrid. You know, the whole point of the Switch in the first place.
And Kimishima has actually said they aren't even working on a 3DS successor right now. Don't you think they would be doing that already since the 3DS is 6 years old? He obviously implied the Switch will *become* the true successor once it's ready to get cheaper and the 3DS is completely phased out.

Right- yesterday was really the first evidence that Japanese 3rd parties are shifting over to Switch (well, at least the mid-tier PSV/PS4 stuff).

yup its a very positive sign

now we just need the big boys to commit

im looking at you Capcom

stop draggin ass on 3DS

Felensis

Banned
I think based on Iwatas statement back from 2014 or 2015 IIRC about the Switch systems be a family like iOS or Android devices that the 3DS will see it's end in 2018. It probably will be succeeded by a handheld-/portable only, smaller Switch as a entry level to the Switch family. Since Nintendo has some 60 million 3DS owners in their backhand and they probably weren't 100% confident that Switch will be the desired success, they're absolutely right in supporting the 3DS at least in 2017.

Since the Switch seems to be quite successful I think the 3DS days are numbered.

skypunch

Banned
As mentioned before, Nintendo of America doesn't really spend a whole lot on voice acting, with one or two outliers like Kid Icarus: Uprising (because Sakurai). Bill Rogers aside, most of the VAs they hired for BotW were no-name non-union VAs. From a company as big as Nintendo (& as an aspiring actor myself), it's disappointing to see NoA cut corners in this regard.

Now that's not to say that BotW's English voice acting is absolutely god-awful, but it could have been much better if NoA actually put some effort into it like other first party companies. And with BotW being as amazing as it is, the game definitely deserves better on the voice acting front.

The fact that NoA went with hiring Americans to imitate British accents (which sounded terribly inauthentic) instead of putting in the effort to hire real British voice actors for authenticity's sake says a lot about them tbh.

13ruce

Banned
I think based on Iwatas statement back from 2014 or 2015 IIRC about the Switch systems be a family like iOS or Android devices that the 3DS will see it's end in 2018. It probably will be succeeded by a handheld-/portable only, smaller Switch as a entry level to the Switch family. Since Nintendo has some 60 million 3DS owners in their backhand and they probably weren't 100% confident that Switch will be the desired success, they're absolutely right in supporting the 3DS at least in 2017.

Since the Switch seems to be quite successful I think the 3DS days are numbered.

I hope so not gonna buy a handheld with a exclusive lineup again when i can have console like handheld gaming on the go. I am fine with a handhekld Switch only sku, also a smart idea because it instantly has a game libary. And Nintendo would not have to worry about making games for 2 systems wich increases the first party libary in a nice way with less droughts.

I enjoyed the direct last night, especially how snappy it was, and I love how goofy Nintendo are willing to get as always. It's going to be an expensive summer for me, but a fun one. Arms, Splatoon 2, Ever Oasis and Hey, Pikmin are all locks for me. Monster Hunters Stories will be cool for later in the year too.

If I was to complain, it's a selfish one, but this console is an expensive one for attachments. I'm all for options 100%, and I like the options they're providing, but it's just a lot of $ for the ancillary stuff between grips and controllers etc if I want to take them up on these options. As someone who would have taken the bulk of the Wii U game pad again for comfort lol it's kind of savage. Again though I am for options and I guess I don't have to buy them all.

It was a good Direct...but honestly I am more interested in the big 3DS games detailed during the Direct than the Switch ones. Sure Arms and Splatoon 2 look fantastic but they are mainly online games it seems. And as someone who cannot really have internet at home, I don't really see the point of getting them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The fact that NoA went with hiring Americans to imitate British accents (which sounded terribly inauthentic) instead of putting in the effort to hire real British voice actors for authenticity's sake says a lot about them tbh.

It's weird since I assume they'd have a bigger budget than NoE and yet when NoE has been in charge of the English dub (which they usually outsource) people are usually happy with the results. However NoA seems to be rather controlling when it comes to English localisation, especially for a big title like Zelda.

Do we know if the old Splatoon amiibos will have the same effect as these new ones? Like, will I be able to have them enter the game as a friend and whatnot?

skypunch

Banned
It's weird since I assume they'd have a bigger budget than NoE and yet when NoE has been in charge of the English dub (which they usually outsource) people are usually happy with the results. However NoA seems to be rather controlling when it comes to English localisation, especially for a big title like Zelda.

NoA seem to be pretty behind when it comes to dubs. Other companies utterly annihilate Nintendo when it comes to variety of accents in video game dubs as well as quality. With the kind of video game dubs you hear in games such as The Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, there's no excuse for NoA to keep picking from the same pool of FUNimation anime voice actors and other American anime voice actors. Dark Souls 2 even had Peter Serafinowicz IIRC. And Melia in Xenoblade went on to be Clara in Doctor Who! Like, the talent disparity is nuts. Unfortunately, it seems like NoA doesn't have the same amount of contact reach that other companies have and this is something I'd like to see improved.

Nintendo is an international company, but all the Japanese stuff that is localised for the West get Americanised because NoA are extremely insular. Personally, I think NCL gives NoA too much power and maybe NoA have become a bit big-headed due to this.

If I was to complain, it's a selfish one, but this console is an expensive one for attachments. I'm all for options 100%, and I like the options they're providing, but it's just a lot of $ for the ancillary stuff between grips and controllers etc if I want to take them up on these options. As someone who would have taken the bulk of the Wii U game pad again for comfort lol it's kind of savage. Again though I am for options and I guess I don't have to buy them all.

That's not a "selfish" complaint at all, accessory prices on the Switch are all kinds of ridiculous. The Joy-cons aren't so advanced as to warrant $80 for a pair, and the $90 dock is just ridiculous.

(Switch owner since launch day btw, and a huge Nintendo fan in general)

oti

Banned

That I don't believe. I find another 3DS hardware revision and a "Switch 2DS" down the line way more plausible. It'll take time for production costs to go down, that's why Nintendo needs the 3DS for now.

Neoxon

NoA seem to be pretty behind when it comes to dubs. Other companies utterly annihilate Nintendo when it comes to variety of accents in video game dubs as well as quality. With the kind of video game dubs you hear in games such as The Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, there's no excuse for NoA to keep picking from the same pool of FUNimation anime voice actors and other American anime voice actors. Dark Souls 2 even had Peter Serafinowicz IIRC. And Melia in Xenoblade went on to be Clara in Doctor Who! Like, the talent disparity is nuts. Unfortunately, it seems like NoA doesn't have the same amount of contact reach that other companies have and this is something I'd like to see improved.

Nintendo is an international company, but all the Japanese stuff that is localised for the West get Americanised. Personally, I think NCL gives NoA too much power and maybe NoA have become a bit big-headed due to this.
Hell, they even recasted Lucina recently (though to be fair, it could have been due to Laura Bailey being busy with Uncharted: Lost Legacy during the recording for the FE Heroes Easter content). There was also a Source Gaming interview with Kyle Hebert mentioning something about Cloud only being in Japanese in Smash 4 because Cloud's English VA refuses to do non-union work, but I may be misremembering the interview (if someone could correct me on that, that'd be appreciated).

That said, I'm not saying that the same anime voice actors are bad, that's who the likes of Troy Baker got their start. But given how big Nintendo is, there really isn't any excuse for Nintendo not to spend a little more for voice actors. They don't have to go full-on mo-capping on us (though that would be nice), but at least hire a few unionized voice actors beyond the likes of Kyle Hebert who are willing to do non-union work.

Branson

Just copying and posting from the Nintendo Direct Youtube timestamps baby

5:03 - Miitopia - #whocares

Overall, it was a solid Pre-E3 direct. A lot of good titles coming for the summer and damn, don't toss your 3DS yet.

Wait a minute. I care :(. I've read it's actually pretty decent. I liked tomodachi life so maybe I'm in the minority.

Jubenhimer

I still think all of these "we keep seeing loads of 3DS exclusive stuff because it has a huge user base and Switch doesn't" type posts are totally disconnected from reality.

PS360 had a huge install base when PS4 and XB1 came out. We didn't get loads of time taken up with PS360 exclusives though, nor did Sony / MS insist on saying over and over "our old consoles are still relevant and they can co exist with the new ones!!"

Just let 3DS quietly fade Nintendo. Release cross generation games like Fire Emblem Warriors etc but don't make a huge deal out of the old version - Sony and MS did this with their new gen: we got Destiny and Dragon Age Inquisition on PS360 a year after PS4 and XB1 launched.

I just cannot fathom:

a) why Nintendo are still marketing 3DS so hard - I mean the first 5 mins or so of that direct was entirely random 3DS stuff.

b) why people are trying to defend it.

I accept that loads of people own 3DS, but that doesn't mean that Nintendo should keep wasting development time and PR time focusing on it - they have a new system, surely to time to move on?

Because there's still money to be made with the 3DS, and Nintendo wants the system to go out gracefully rather than just insta-killing it.

Big Nikus

That's funny because the French dub of Zelda has actual famous voices (in the cartoon industry) and is quite nice.

Huh, I'll have to give it a try, I guess... Not a fan of french dub in general. I was going for the english version because I didn't really like what I heard in the trailer. But to be fair I thought the english dub seemed kinda weak too. Japanese with subs would have been perfect.

The Italian sub is pretty damn good too.
I'm pretty sure there is some Layton voices there.

Latin America Spanish also has recognized Mexican VA. Don't know what went wrong in USA.

I play my games in English (I live in Mexico) but I am actually considering changing to Spanish cause the voices are actually good.

Instro

What a woeful viewpoint. Hopefully someday everyone will be able to move past the mindset of "If the game doesn't have a packaged release, I don't care."

I understand the view point to a degree, in the sense that all platforms get these same games, some of which have been out for a while. It's hard to be interested if you already own then elsewhere, or would rather play them on a different platform. Exclusives matter the most to me.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I still think all of these "we keep seeing loads of 3DS exclusive stuff because it has a huge user base and Switch doesn't" type posts are totally disconnected from reality.

PS360 had a huge install base when PS4 and XB1 came out. We didn't get loads of time taken up with PS360 exclusives though, nor did Sony / MS insist on saying over and over "our old consoles are still relevant and they can co exist with the new ones!!"

Just let 3DS quietly fade Nintendo. Release cross generation games like Fire Emblem Warriors etc but don't make a huge deal out of the old version - Sony and MS did this with their new gen: we got Destiny and Dragon Age Inquisition on PS360 a year after PS4 and XB1 launched.

I just cannot fathom:

a) why Nintendo are still marketing 3DS so hard - I mean the first 5 mins or so of that direct was entirely random 3DS stuff.

b) why people are trying to defend it.

I accept that loads of people own 3DS, but that doesn't mean that Nintendo should keep wasting development time and PR time focusing on it - they have a new system, surely to time to move on?

It's a few reasons.

The Playstation 4 was never really intended to co-exist with the Playstation 3. It's a full replacement and thus Sony wants to move their PS3 customers to the PS4 as quickly as possible.

While I don't think for a moment that the Switch won't eventually replace the 3DS, at the moment there's too much difference in the 3DS and Switch situations for Nintendo to shove the 3DS out of the door right away for the Switch instead.

For one, the cheapest 3DS hardware, the 2DS, is $80 whereas a Switch is $300, assuming you can find it. The average customer that wants to play portable Nintendo games may find putting up $300 to be a bit much, but they see a unit for $80 with Mario Kart bundled and they're more likely to nab it. There's still very much a budget portable gaming market and Nintendo would be smart not to ignore it immediately.

Secondly, Nintendo isn't absolutely certain that the Switch is a sure-fire hit yet, and understandably so after the Wii U absolutely cratered. They're taking a "wait and see" approach to the Switch before moving over all of their development. If they drop the 3DS immediately and then the Switch ends up petering out they'll be double-fucked because they'll have no hardware to sell and no software to sell on said hardware.

Finally, Nintendo just sold an absolute shit-ton of 3DS units over the last nine months due to the release of Pokemon Sun & Moon and the explosion of Pokemon Go. There's a ton of new customers out there with 3DS hardware that are looking for games to play, and if Nintendo were to suddenly pull the plug on the 3DS you're basically signaling to these new customer that Nintendo's support of the hardware you're purchasing is fleeting, which wouldn't instill a lot of confidence in the Switch in their eyes.

Also, for me, the 3DS is still the king in terms of portability. I can slip it into my pocket as easily I can slip a phone, something I can't do with the Switch, even with the Joycons removed. The 3DS also seems a hell of a lot sturdier. With the Switch I feel like if I fucking look at it the wrong way or fart in the same room as it the screen will scratch. I don't want to even take it out of the house because I feel like it wouldn't survive the trip intact. Because of this, I'll take all the 3DS games Nintendo and others are willing to publish for as long as possible.

What a woeful viewpoint. Hopefully someday everyone will be able to move past the mindset of "If the game doesn't have a packaged release, I don't care."

Its not a woeful viewpoint. Indies don't make consoles. They are supplements to packaged or bigger budget games.

You don't see people on Black Friday rushing out to buy indie games. They are getting Pokemon, COD, Fifa, etc.

It is unrealistic to think Switch will get all the AAA games that Xbone and PS4 get. But it is important that they get some! Nintendo in the past has done a poor job of highlighting actual third party games. I was hoping they would take the time to address third parties and work with them more.

PtM

Banned
Also, for me, the 3DS is still the king in terms of portability. I can slip it into my pocket as easily I can slip a phone, something I can't do with the Switch, even with the Joycons removed. The 3DS also seems a hell of a lot sturdier. With the Switch I feel like if I fucking look at it the wrong way or fart in the same room as it the screen will scratch. I don't want to even take it out of the house because I feel like it wouldn't survive the trip intact. Because of this, I'll take all the 3DS games Nintendo and others are willing to publish for as long as possible.
Give it some time. Switch has just released, in contrast 3DS has had years of stability updates.

Lizardus

Yeah fuck you Crapcom. No one wanted MH Stories. There's a reason why it sold poorly but I guess that's what you get for trying to make a big deal out of it and commissioning an anime for it.

Watch MHXX not get localized for another year since we have already been "blessed" with a MH game this year.

noshten

I'm still puzzled that people are surprised that 3DS is getting more game announcements. The device had it's biggest launch 6 years into it's life-cycle - Pokemon Sun/Moon broke all types of records on the 3DS. SMM on 3DS sold a million in Japan alone since it's release. YW had a very good time in Europe last year and Level 5 is localizing the later version of game. DQ11 is still likely to have the majority of it's sales on the 3DS this year.

2DS costs less than 1/3 of the Switch's cost with a game included and provides a huge backlog of games that won't be coming to the Switch unless ported. Until the price of the Switch drops I don't see a reason why they wouldn't continue supporting the 3DS with a few smaller titles every now and than. I can totally see the support of the 3DS continuing until 2018.

I don't see any type of new handheld device coming out - I think it's more likely that Nintendo releases an additional computing device rather than shrink the Switch. The only thing I can see happening is releasing Switch w/out the dock for a lower price in an year or two.

My Wii U Pro Controller manages something like 80 hours on a charge. In no realm is 20 hours "fucking great."

It's pretty great when you consider that very few humans play games for 20 hours straight, and couple that with how the easiest way to leave your Switch in non-operating mode at home involves attaching (and therefore charging) the Joy-Con while it's in the dock.

zelas

I'd imagine that Overwatch has some semblance of a chance to come to the Switch, but I doubt that the others will make it. Plus there's still games like Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite & Guilty Gear Xrd: REV 2 that could hit the Switch.
So some genres, not all. And yet we have people in this thread who's jaws are hitting the floor whenever someone says that there aren't enough games for them.

Content fromm all kind of sectors doesnt mean every game coming to Switch or the handful AAA releases you cherrypick every time this argument comes up. The system hasnt had one e3 yet - but you expected every AAA to magically be announced a month after launch ?

Even PS4/One had to wait their time until the devs were ready to drop some of the bigger titles - RDR or Overwatch arent your Fifa/CoD yearly releases but tentpole releases of these companies that drop every 3-4 years.

I cant help people if they have unrealistic expectation for the system and specific events to begin with. The customers that really wants and expected these titles to hit the Switch and doesnt own a PC or another console doesnt exist in my book. So basing the whole Switch lineup on the couple AAA release it wont get every year is, especially in its first year is kinda weird for me. Embrace the stuff that is there instead of hoping/wishing for games that were never planned/teased or announced.
I picked those titles because they represent genres in high demand and have audiences big enough to have a sizable portion of which that would only be interested in those types of games or genres. There are a lot of people in those audiences who can say with honesty that there isn't a lot available/coming for them on the Switch. And I specifically said games like those or anything like them because I was merely using them as easily recognizable examples or because there aren't really alternatives.

I don't expect the system to have every title announced for it so soon. In fact I'm seeing signs that the Switch will absolutely have the same gaping genre holes that have always plagued Nintendo. In fact I'd argue instead that it's you who expects consumers across "all kinds of sectors" to be satisfied "soon" based on your "the floodgates are about to open" post.

Why is it so hard to believe that some people play a lot of games but aren't fans of everything? Why is it hard to believe that there are some people instead who are only interested in one or two specific genres or franchises? Why do those millions of consumers not matter just because their tastes don't lineup in a certain subjective way. If you actually think those people do exist then again I ask what signs are there that they are about to be served soon? You guys can't have it both ways trying to claim the "there are no games" complaints aren't valid while insisting "cherry picked" games or genres don't matter because you can play them elsewhere. People don't have unlimited income, they are going weigh their options.

If you truly accept that the Switch's library alone isn't now, or ever, going to satisfy owners who are willing to enjoy games elsewhere then you need to accept that there legitimately are some people who aren't going to be satisfied ACROSS THE BOARD by the handful of exclusive games released each year. Especially when based on history, Nintendo exclusives rarely or never hit certain genres. What gives you the feeling that dynamic is about to change with Nintendo? Are the floodgates only meant for a very specific slice of the market that has always been satisfied with Nintendo absence in certain areas?

CTLance

All I know is that after this Direct, my 3DS is getting some more tender loving. I'm all aboard with miitopia even though the trailer they showed was rather ass, and the announcement of the announcement of things to come for Oasis kinda pisses me off, but I'm hyped nonetheless. I am jumping for joy that MH Stories gets a European release, and I'm playing that Kirby F2P game and am enjoying it. Plus, there's a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that kept me in a good mood. Like, Pikmin might be fun.

Also, the Switch once again gains another sliver of interest. Still not where I want my 300 bucks plus accessories and games game console to be, but hey, step by freaking step. I have zero hype for ARMS, and spare me from that fate musou game please, but a rewarmed Disgaea and Puyo Puyo and Splatoon2 and some other stuff do appeal to me. A genuine Mario Kart Battle mode might be nice to have, as well. So yeah, end of the year is still looking good. Might be out of beta by then. >;)

I do wonder about that announcement for the ground stomping Mario Party minigame spinoff / Bomberman reskin / 2D Splatoon, though. That looked ... dull.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
All I know is that after this Direct, my 3DS is getting some more tender loving. I'm all aboard with miitopia even though the trailer they showed was rather ass, and the announcement of the announcement of things to come for Oasis kinda pisses me off, but I'm hyped nonetheless. I am jumping for joy that MH Stories gets a European release, and I'm playing that Kirby F2P game and am enjoying it. Plus, there's a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that kept me in a good mood. Like, Pikmin might be fun.

Also, the Switch once again gains another sliver of interest. Still not where I want my 300 bucks plus accessories and games game console to be, but hey, step by freaking step. I have zero hype for ARMS, and spare me from that fate musou game please, but a rewarmed Disgaea and Puyo Puyo and Splatoon2 and some other stuff do appeal to me. A genuine Mario Kart Battle mode might be nice to have, as well. So yeah, end of the year is still looking good. Might be out of beta by then. >;)

I do wonder about that announcement for the ground stomping Mario Party minigame spinoff / Bomberman reskin / 2D Splatoon, though. That looked ... dull.
We're on the same train. Most nintendo switch things look intriguing, but not $300-intriguing. Indies actually do attract me way more.

Splatoon2 cooperative is the most interesting part so far for me, but 3ds will last me through the holidays. Then I hope to have some proper Xenoblade plus something else nintendo might announce at e3.

That's not a "selfish" complaint at all, accessory prices on the Switch are all kinds of ridiculous. The Joy-cons aren't so advanced as to warrant $80 for a pair, and the $90 dock is just ridiculous.

(Switch owner since launch day btw, and a huge Nintendo fan in general)

Haha I suppose, I just try not assume this stuff should be the way I want and no others haha, and I'm definitely in the minority that I really would have been happy with the form factor of the Wii U gamepad. Glad I'm not alone though in finding it pricey! I'm in the same boat, day one buyer and very into what Nintendo do software wise, and even hardware wise outside of this specific complaint.

Seeing Ever Oasis on there made me kind of sad. It looks like something I'd probably like (cute artstyle and all) but I honestly can't seem to justify buying 3DS games anymore to myself now that I own a switch and I fear I'm not alone in that sentiment so I worry it's kind of doomed to obscurity as it probably already had a niche appeal to begin with without this platform issue looming over it :/

PtM

Banned
Seeing Ever Oasis on there made me kind of sad. It looks like something I'd probably like (cute artstyle and all) but I honestly can't seem to justify buying 3DS games anymore to myself now that I own a switch and I fear I'm not alone in that sentiment so I worry it's kind of doomed to obscurity as it probably already had a niche appeal to begin with without this platform issue looming over it :/
Maybe some people can cherish a game for what it is.

Top Bottom