• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Tournament II: M. Night Style!

Striker

:\

Not going to really worry if myself and Bob can't play. Let him advance to play whoever is next, because that's fine with me.

DMczaf

Looks like Bob has moved on...

51FzDLlJFjL._SS500_.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Who had the idea to let Bob into a quick tournament?

That would be the guy who actually thinks Alex Smith is a good QB.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
striker if you wanna play our rd 2 game right now let me know. otherwise i'm out of the country til wed
Tourney hasn't advanced. FMT hasn't played his game either!

Maybe luke should take over for bob, though!

Matrix said:
That would be the guy who actually thinks Alex Smith is a good QB.
Almost beat Houston :O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Almost beat Houston :O

In the long run that isn't really saying much.

Hell Russell had his best game as a QB against them last year and we know how good he is.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
In the long run that isn't really saying much.

Hell Russell had his best game as a QB against them last year and we know how good he is.
Last year was a different year. He's worse than ever. Last year he was at least as good as an NFL backup. This year, he's a high school emergency QB.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Last year was a different year. He's worse than ever. Last year he was at least as good as an NFL backup. This year, he's a HS fourth stringer.

And one great game against the Texans doesn't make Smith a good/great QB. I do think he's hell of a lot better than Shaun Hill, but let's see if Smith gets the starting job again and can keep it up against teams with better secondaries.

I didn't read through the NFL thread since the Texans game ended, but I'm sure FMT splooged over him again.

Btw lets all just laugh at Bob, he's a cornflake and so are the real life Bears. Both didn't show up today.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
And one great game against the Texans doesn't make Smith a good/great QB. I do think he's hell of a lot better than Shaun Hill, but let's see if Smith gets the starting job again and can keep it up against teams with better secondaries.
That was a joke. Even if he looked good, it's the Texans D. The Texans D! Shaun Hill was ok the last 2 seasons. Not great. Not good. Passable.

Btw lets all just laugh at Bob, he's a cornflake and so are the real life Bears. Both didn't show up today.
:lol Ice cold.

Matrix

CB3 said:
he was splooging over crabtree more

He did look good, but everyone's favorite venereal disease was awesome. He destroyed the Texans in the 2nd half.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
That was a joke. Even if he looked good, it's the Texans D. The Texans D! Shaun Hill was ok the last 2 seasons. Not great. Not good. Passable.

I can never tell with you :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob is playing Dawn Of War. As long as he isnt holding us up its ok but if it ends up that we cant play because of him, give it to Somnia

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Bob is playing Dawn Of War. As long as he isnt holding us up its ok but if it ends up that we cant play because of him, give it to Somnia
You around tonight for a pounding? You shot your load against LW yesterday, it's time to pay the piper, BOY.

Ramirez

Sorry about not being around last night Frenchie, I'm here tonight til like 9 EST if you're around. I'll be on Live and AIM.

Mrbob

Fuck this noise.

Jbust will be ready to rumble at 9:30 cst tonight. Won't be home till then!

Unless you want to sub I don't care I would rather play UC2 and DoW2 right now anyway!

I couldn't even look at the Madden box yesterday after that embarrassment.

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
colts defeat falcons, 34-31!

unstoppable run games, unstoppable passing games!

Yea, really the battle of no defenses. The fumbles were the difference, and I let another KR go for a TD, sheesh, that's 4 in 3 games + a PR TD.

I feel your pain DCX, I had 6 pass deflections and 1 INT. :lol

Turner is like Parker on roids, really good speed plus the trucking ability, I was loving it.

Rorschach

Sorry I missed you and you had to go iron you girl's clothes, FMT. I'll be home tomorrow after 7 PST. Maybe sooner, but for sure after 7.

Steelers defense is so overrated. :lol <3 Polamalu :D

that had all the makings of you beating my ass. fucking steelers D causing fumbles everytime they touch me! then overrated bob sanders can't get the gimme pick 6 -_-

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that had all the makings of you beating my ass. fucking steelers D causing fumbles everytime they touch me! then overrated bob sanders can't get the gimme pick 6 -_-
Don't throw high on Troy! I'm bringing the stick every time!

Rorschach said:
Don't throw high on Troy! I'm bringing the stick every time!

that one i was ok with i guess, but fucking addai basically stretching his hand out to throw the ball down when he was getting tackled. come on motherfucker, play like a man! :lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that one i was ok with i guess, but fucking addai basically stretching his hand out to throw the ball down when he was getting tackled. come on motherfucker, play like a man! :lol
Kinda makes me feel bad about the Raiders. He was carrying 4 guys into the endzone in my game vs Luke. :(

Striker

Mrbob said:
Fuck this noise.

Jbust will be ready to rumble at 9:30 cst tonight. Won't be home till then!

Unless you want to sub I don't care I would rather play UC2 and DoW2 right now anyway!

I couldn't even look at the Madden box yesterday after that embarrassment.
Go ahead and advance. You'll play Astro, I think. I'll drop from the tourney; interest isn't peaked. :lol

Striker

Rorschach said:
:lol Bob flakes to an advance? Dude's still got it.
Heh, ehh not going to worry about waits in these things. Not a big thing for me!

Season 2 for our league will be back before no time!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Striker said:
Heh, ehh not going to worry about waits in these things. Not a big thing for me!

Season 2 for our league will be back before no time!
I'm not gonna be around to play til Thursday so no rush.

gg rors, i think i dropped about 10 int's that game. fucking bullcrap ben rofflesberger. still lost because of my bad reads on D :(

p.s. there probably should have been about 15 sacks in that game, but the damn "bad throw" animation always came up!

Rorschach

GG FMT. Ben for over 400 yards. :lol I was playing stupid for a while thinking I had JRuss and not making the right throws, but Ben got MVP. :D

That FR TD was funny because I had control of ward and was trying to contain whoever picked it up, but I got sucked into the fumble recovery pile animation. :lol

1. Bears (24) @ Ravens (21)
2. Jets (38) @ 49ers (14)
3. Cowboys (34) @ Eagles (31)
4. Redskins (24) @ Texans (31)
5. Colts (34) @ Falcons (31)
6. Steelers (34) @ Cards (28)
7. Saints (34) @ Vikings (31)
8. Giants @ Raiders
------

Round 2:

Bears (0) @ Jets (61)
Cowboys (20) @ Texans (24)
Colts (24) @ Steelers (34)
Saints @ Raiders/Giants?
----

Round 3:

Texans @ Jets
Raiders @ Steelers

Rorschach said:
Bah.... why do I get stuck with the flake? Oh well, I'll check back in a couple weeks.

:lol

in an effort to get it done, i will just advance bob to play you. now you face your greatest enemy yet: the oakland raiders

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

in an effort to get it done, i will just advance bob to play you. now you face your greatest enemy yet: the oakland raiders
I'd throw that game. Just have me play Astro or Stryker (that's right, I'll play them both!). At least Astro will be back by Thursday. MrBoob will be watching his Reba boxed set all week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does it really matter? Clearly its me or CK taking this thing anyway. 61-0?

Yes im counting my chickens before they hatch. Suck it down!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Does it really matter? Clearly its me or CK taking this thing anyway. 61-0?

Yes im counting my chickens before they hatch. Suck it down!
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.

Mrbob

Wait what is going on? :lol

Rors we are playing! You must face your greatest fears and go up against JBUST!

I won't be home for another 3 and a half hours or so though! But I will be installing Windows 7 so I can't play Dawn of War 2 so I need something to do!

Mrbob

So you are saying you can't play in about an hour and a half/hour and 45 minutes?

Since I'll be able to play first, it looks like you are avoiding to play me! I think that should mean an automatic loss for you, and I advance onward! I will flake my way through this tournament!

Top Bottom